Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Just go into your documents, sort by date, and find the 5th oldest notepad document, post what is in it.

Here is mine:

quote:

3/11/16 - All That She Wants - Ace of Base
3/13/16 - The Offspring - Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Midgets, dwarves, or “Little People” as they supposedly like to be called are a very deceptive “race” of folk.

We assume them to be a sorry breed, all short and deformed, but this is a conspiracy as big as things like the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Freemasons or the Club of Rome.

They are in fact a race of the richest people in the world who live underground, usually under hills, and some may even have their fingers in some very powerful and conspiratorial pies.

Who would breed if they knew their offspring would be all short and deformed? No One!

Who would let two deformed people breed in the knowledge their offspring too would suffer their fate? No One!

Yet these folk still walk the earth. Why?

The truth is its not that they are deformed humans, or Homo Sapiens, but another race of humanoids, breeding in the shadows of the fact that sometimes genes do odd things, using Real disability as their disguise.

They have bred, and passed down their knowledge and wealth, generation to generation for thousands of years, living outside of our normal circles and ways, possibly plotting diabolical schemes, or laughing at us.

They have become a watching eye, knowing us unlike we do, watching from outside and learning. This is why they are powerful to those in the seats of power and corruption, those with their fingers always on “the button”

They have become wildly wealthy in there subterranean worlds, a weath unseen by us surface dwellers , selling their knowledge and hording their gold, jewels and precious gems and idols.

And we are taught by those in power that they are like us, just a little “different”, but Why? Who would want to hide the truth? Statistics from the “pseudo medical”, and totaly conspiratorial https://www.dwarfism.org , watch how they blame it on genes, watch how they manipulate and use our science against us: Estimated Worldwide Dwarf Population: There are many conditions and diseases that can cause short stature. Some of these conditions involve a primary bone disorder - the bones do not grow and develop normally. These conditions are called skeletal dysplasia. Over 500 specific skeletal dysplasias have been identified. Of these, Achondroplasia is the most common, affecting about 80% of all Little People. An individual with Achondroplasia has disproportionate short stature. It occurs in all races and with equal frequency in males and females, and affects about one in every 40,000 children (this was the most conservative estimate available). World Population as of (6/6/2002) = 6,250,000,000 (6,250,000,000 / 40,000) / 0.8 = 195,313 Little People (Worldwide)

More than 195,313 of these “people” existed in 2002, I am forced to wonder how many currently haunt the deeper recesses of our globe?.

What is their agenda , what do they want from us, or more frighteningly, what do they want to become of us?

They are rarely seen on the surface, and when they are they have an air of power and potent mental control, You will see the way that people try not to look at them or ignore them and try to act like its not “different” or “strange” , this is their “olde majik” at play in our minds , trying to make us never see them , like they are invisible so they can get on with their plotting , reconsissace and deviant behavior.

The time is now for war, people, to stand up and storm the underworld.

If not now when? Wen its too late?

We need to shout so loud that they can no longer hide from our critical and prying eyes, from our uncomfortable staring and mocking children, so they can no longer hide from the awful truth!

I bid you good day!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't use notepad, you weirdo.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

what's notepad?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sorry about your thread

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kuato posted:

Sorry about your thread

Sorry about your life!!

Ha!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Nuclear launch code: 000000

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what's a notepad document

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

OctoberBlues posted:

Sorry about your life!!

Ha!

I'm not sorry anymore. :smith:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh dear gravy, it seems I'm the only one who uses notepad, this is quite embarrassing.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Hey oughpea, you never heard of Google docs? Idiot.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

Hey oughpea, you never heard of Google docs? Idiot.

lowtax told me to never trust the cloud. :ohdear:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I use it to write my Star Trek erotic fanction

Teaser: "Spock sat at his science console, thinking about Jim Kirk's balls. "

:nws: http://pastebin.com/EsndFa9U :nws:

Feedback welcome

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

lowtax told me to never trust the cloud. :ohdear:

It's not a cloud, it's a Google website.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

It's not a cloud, it's a Google website.

Oh!

I use the google, I will look into this.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

spud posted:

I use it to write my Star Trek erotic fanction

Teaser: "Spock sat at his science console, thinking about Jim Kirk's balls. "

:nws: http://pastebin.com/EsndFa9U :nws:

Feedback welcome

:gizz:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well everyone this thread is on life support so I'm going to do something crazy and post the 7th oldest notepad document I have! I used it to keep track of the bets I made on the super bowl. As you can see I lost 4/5 of them and ended up down $30.91. If that's not exciting I don't know what is!!

quote:

Won:
Manning pass yards under 234 1/2: $10 to win $9.09

Lost:
Score in the first 3 minutes: $10 to win $54.20
Panthers win first half, Panthers win game: $10 to win $11.38
Carolina wins by 13-16: $10 to win $86.20
Broncos TDs under 1 1/2: $10 to win $17

-$30.91

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
That's mjq jazz bar. Here is the entire collection:

I came home this afternoon after picking up my copy of gta and I smelled something funny from my neighbors house. I went over there and the door was unlocked so I went right in. Sure enough there was my neighbor and two of his friends smoking to their hearts content. I told them they had two options, one- they could put the joints out or two- I would put the joints out for them. My neighbor had run ins with me before so he knew I meant business so he threw his joint down and told me to leave. I said you made a wise choice but I'm still calling the cops and then I turned to leave. My neighbor then got up off the couch got behind me and said a few cuss words and told me to mind my business. Well that did it. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said "lets get high". I then front kicked him a good 8 feet in the air. Then his other friend came at me with the bong, I grabbed his arm, snapped it and then hit him in the stomach with the bong. His other friend ran into the kitchen so I went after him. He was in the corner crying so I said "this is your brain" and then I grabbed a frying pan and said "this is your brain on drugs" and then I hit him in the head as hard as I could with the frying pan. After that I called the cops and they came over and arrested my neighbor and his friends. As I was leaving the sarge shouted out to me thanks. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said " well you know sarge, perhaps if we build a freaking dunkin doughnuts on this street it would give you guys a excuse to ride up here once or twice a week and keep the crime down. I then threw my shades on the ground to let him know I meant business. I feel pretty good about what I did for my neighborhood today. ~mjq jazz bar

Me and one of my friends went out today for some dinner so we stopped at a pretty nice restaurant. I don't smoke and most of the time I sit in the non smoking section but I didn't feel like walking to the back of the restaurant today so me and my friend sat at the first table we came to in the smoking section. Since most ppl should be aware that I don't smoke I didn't think I would have any problems. I was wrong. This jerk lit up a cigarette right next to me. I couldn't belive this fat jerk was disrepecting me like this so I turned around and looked him right in the eye and said " you might want to put that out fag..........That is,if you value your health". The guy said a couple of cuss words and told me to go to the non smoking section. Well that did it. I got up went over to the table and said "excuse me fag but you didn't clean your plate", and then I took his plate and bashed him over the head with it. Then his friend that was with him got up and took a swing at me, I ducked it and then gave him a swift round kick to the ribs. I then hip tossed him on the table and then I turned around and looked one of the waiters right in the eye and said "this orders to go" and then I tossed the table with the guy on it a good 14 feet across the room. As me and my friend were storming out the manager apologized to us but I told him it was too late as I would never eat there again. ~mjq jazz bar

So, I was at work yesterday, and I happened to walk by this guy's desk. I noticed on his computer screen that he had his personal E-mails pulled up. I asked him who he thought he was to do this on company time, and then, he told me that his daughter was sick at home, so he was checking up on her. I then punched his cimputer screen out, and Look him straight in the eye and said, " Who do you think I am? Jerry Lewis? I dont want to hear your sob story, so get back to work before I get you fired." He then said a few cusswords, and then, then He tried to punch me, I blocked it, then , I gave him a swift, round kick to the groin. I asked him if he wanted some more, and he came at me, again, so, I slapped him, then I hip tossed him into the nearest filing cabinent. I looked Over my should at anther worker who was standing near by, and I said...." File him under G..... for garbage." Needless to say, I was quite pleased, because now, that means there one less person in the company for people to look at. All eyes should be on me. I'm a stud. ~ mjq jazz bar

Well, I walk in to buy some tissues, and at the counter, I hear the manager talking about some skateboard punks in the back by the garbage bins. The guy said he was about to have to call the cops. I told him there's no need to, I'll take care of it myself. So, I walked to the back of the store, and lo and behold, a couple of good for nothings were tearing the place up. A couple of them asked me what I was doing here, so I took of my shades, looked them straight in eye, and said, " Well boys, I'm here to take out the trash, then I grabed one of their skateboards, and broke it over my knee. Then, one of them threw a punch at me. I caught it, and looked thr punk straight in the eye, and said " I'm afraid theres no need for you to be recycled, then I threw him straight over my head into one of the garbage dumpsters. Then, the rest of the kids ran away in fear. I was glad I could help my community, and look good doing it. ~mjq jazz bar

Around the corner from my weight training job they have a cafe where they make pretty good cheeseburgers. Usually I get mine with mushrooms and onions. Well today I went in there and there was this stoner bitch in there with enormous dreadlocks and a nose ring which is a violation of the safety code. I said 'Where is the regular chef' and she said 'I don't know' very rudely to me and that's when I noticed she had not sauteed up any onions for my burger. I said "you need to learn some customer service" and then she said some cuss words to me and told me maybe I should go to Burger King. But I like to support local businesses so I looked her straight in the eye and said "the customer is always right" and grabbed her by the dreads and slammed her face onto the skillet. She screamed and then the manager came running at me with a chopping knife so I looked him straight in the eye and said "chop this" and karate chopped his wrist and broke it immediately. I picked the girl up off of the floor and said "you are what you eat" and poured the boiling grease off of the fryer into her mouth. I was glad that I could set an example of what a good citizen should do in this situation, and everyone in the cafe applauded me. ~mjq jazz bar

Me and my friend went to fill up my corvette last night and there were these two punks there sitting on the sidewalk of the gas station with their radio blasting. I was trying to think as I pumped gas but their radio made that hard to do. I was not pleased. So I went in and payed for the gas and then I went up to the two punks outside. I said excuse me but I think you need to turn your radio down. They told me to chill, they were just hanging out and having a few smokes. I then looked them in the eye and said " I'm afraid this is the no smoking section boys" and then I kicked their radio up against the side of the gas station. Then one of them stood up and took a swing at me, I ducked it and then gave him a round kick to the stomach. Then the other one took what was left of the radio and threw it at me, I blocked it with my left hand which caused it to go sailing back and knock him out. Then a middle aged man which looked to be in his 50's came up and asked what was going on. I wasn't sure if he was with me or against me so I assumed he was against me, I then gave him a swift front kick to the groin and hip tossed him on top of the other guys there. I then walked back to my car where my friend just stood there in awe, I asked him why he didn't help me and he said it looked like I had things under control. I slapped him and pushed him to the ground and told him to walk home. I then got in my corvette turned up the radio to full blast and much to my suprise welcome to the jungle was playing. I then sped off with that song playing full blast. I felt pretty good about standing up for my rights and I looked good doing it. ~mjq jazz bar

It was a nice day today so I went for a walk out side. As I was walking, I heard somebody crying out in pain so I went to investigate, when I turned the corner I saw a kid that had fallen off his bike and he was grabbing his leg and crying. There was this guy already there and he told me that he was a doctor and he thought this kid had a broken leg. I could tell this guy was lying because he didn't have any white coat, I don't like liars so I pushed him out of the way. My training in medical school showed me that I had to get the kid's leg straight again, so I started pounding his knee to get the bone straight again. Thats when the guy that claimed to be a "doctor" called me a moron and pushed me out of the way. Well that did it. I got up, took my shades off, looked him straight in the eye and said " open wide doc" and then I gave him a swift kick to the mouth. I then grabbed him and said "time to make a house call " and then I threw him through a window of a near by house. The kid stopped crying then, I guess my pounding earlier worked. I told the kid not to thank me but I did need 20 dollars for my time. He only had 14 so I took his bike as well. I feel pretty good about fixing the kid's leg. ~mjw jazz bar

So I was sitting in the back corner of eat ‘n park a restaurant in the northeastern region and I hear this group of punk kids terrorizing their waitress, and I stumble over there and ask the beautiful lady what the problem seems to be. The kids being the adept punks they are give her a glare that tells her not to talk or else therell be problems but I know better than this and I tell them that if they don’t apologize to this beautiful belle theyre going to have to answer to me. I pull my shades out of my back pocket, slip a comb through my wet hair, and tell them they have 10 seconds to apologize. The leader of the gang a chubby kid tells me to get loss and then throws the peg game on his table at my face. “I pegged you as the wise sort, and I don’t play games!” says I, and I grab a tonfa from the cop sitting at the table next to them and tell them today’s special, punks served sunny side up, with a side of hollandaise. I crack the tonfa over two punk heads, do a roundkick, and then hiptoss the runt of the crew into the pie fridge. “Creamed or Key Limed? ” I ask the cop as he slips me a fiver and gives me a back high five. He tells me Ive done a good job as a citizen, and I kiss the beautiful waitress on the cheek, run my comb through my hair once more and leave the restaurant on my harley. ~mjq jazz bar

I was in town with one of my girlfriends today, and I decided to play one of those scratch off games again, I was very suprised when I won 1 million dollars on the spot, this was like the second time I won the lottery. I was about to claim my prize but then I thought to myself I'm already rich why not have some fun with this one? I told my girlfriend I was tired of her already so I left her at the gas station and went to find me some poor suckers. What better place than wal mart? I went up and down the asles until I found a bad dressed man and wife along with their kid. I went up to the guy and showed the guy the ticket, and told him since I didnt need the money I was going to give it to him and his family, when he started to tear up I tore up the ticket and threw the pieces on the ground. I then started to walk away but this spinless punk then took a swing at me when my back was turned. That did it. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said "feeling lucky". I then gave him a swift kick in the ribs and threw him into the pet section, I then caught a wal mart guy coming at me so I took a knife out of my jacket and threw it toward a chain holding up a sign, I then looked at the guy and said "watch out for falling prices" and then the sign fell on him and knocked him out. I left the store but not before I complained to the manager about the kind of people they let in there. ~mjq jazz bar

So, I bought a couple of dvds off some web site a few weeks ago and I was pretty upset they haven't come in the mail already. So today I stuck around the house until the mailman came, he brought me a package but it wasn't the dvds I was waiting for. I asked him what the problem was and he told me that he had no control over when the company sends me the dvds. He said I should try to contact them. That did it. I couldn't belive this guy, I pay my taxes and this guy thinks he has the right to sass me in front of my euro mansion, in my freaking driveway? I lifted up my shades, took the cigar out of my mouth, looked him straight in the eye and said " I'm afraid this package is marked return to sender", and then I threw the package in the air and sidekicked the package right into the guys face causing teeth to go everywhere. I then saw one of my ederly neighbors walking toward me so I assumed he wanted trouble as well so I gave him a swift round kick to the ribs, I then looked at him and said "time to take out the garbage" and hip tossed him into the garbage can. I then picked up the crying mailman and threw him into the garbage can, after I had my "garbage collected", I picked up the garbage can and said "let the good times roll" and threw the garbage can down the hill. I didn't see those two guys again but I don't really care, I took the mailbag and threw it in my fireplace since it was a little chilly here today. ~mjq jazz bar

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's "Gamertags.txt", where I was brainstorming potential Xbox usernames (don't own a console these days, PC gaming is much better)

Unfortunately, "The Gipper" was already taken :(

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
imports.txt

1866 1 .
1866 2 .
1866 3 .
1866 4 .
1866 5 .
1866 6 .
1866 7 36.6000
1866 8 34.7000
1866 9 31.8000
1866 10 33.3000
1866 11 32.0000
1866 12 25.9000
1867 1 26.8000
1867 2 35.0000
1867 3 30.7000
1867 4 38.9000
1867 5 35.2000
1867 6 31.2000
1867 7 33.4000
1867 8 33.5000
1867 9 30.9000
1867 10 29.4000
1867 11 25.6000
1867 12 20.6000
1868 1 21.5000
1868 2 28.0000
1868 3 37.0000
1868 4 32.9000
1868 5 34.2000
1868 6 32.6000
1868 7 35.4000
1868 8 33.2000
1868 9 33.2000
1868 10 31.1000
1868 11 27.8000
1868 12 21.1000
1869 1 29.6000
1869 2 32.6000
1869 3 47.3000
1869 4 47.2000
1869 5 41.0000
1869 6 38.1000
1869 7 36.6000
1869 8 38.9000
1869 9 35.4000
1869 10 30.2000
1869 11 32.6000
1869 12 29.0000
1870 1 34.2000
1870 2 33.9000
1870 3 41.3000
1870 4 46.2000
1870 5 38.2000
1870 6 39.4000
1870 7 38.3000
1870 8 43.3000
1870 9 40.7000
1870 10 35.0000
1870 11 38.0000
1870 12 32.7000
1871 1 40.0000
1871 2 46.1000
1871 3 52.9000
1871 4 49.9000
1871 5 54.1000
1871 6 48.7000
1871 7 47.3000
1871 8 55.6000
1871 9 48.7000
1871 10 50.6000
1871 11 39.9000
1871 12 38.8000
1872 1 51.3000
1872 2 51.9000
1872 3 54.3000
1872 4 70.9000
1872 5 66.1000
1872 6 51.3000
1872 7 56.3000
1872 8 64.2000
1872 9 54.6000
1872 10 52.7000
1872 11 40.9000
1872 12 41.7000
1873 1 54.6000
1873 2 54.1000
1873 3 62.7000
1873 4 56.3000
1873 5 56.4000
1873 6 47.6000
1873 7 49.3000
1873 8 51.8000
1873 9 47.7000
1873 10 46.5000
1873 11 34.6000
1873 12 33.4000
1874 1 43.9000
1874 2 48.5000
1874 3 57.3000
1874 4 56.6000
1874 5 49.3000
1874 6 48.3000
1874 7 47.2000
1874 8 45.3000
1874 9 45.9000
1874 10 45.3000
1874 11 37.7000
1874 12 36.9000
1875 1 34.8000
1875 2 50.4000
1875 3 55.1000
1875 4 43.6000
1875 5 48.5000
1875 6 42.5000
1875 7 41.3000
1875 8 44.2000
1875 9 37.8000
1875 10 36.8000
1875 11 36.9000
1875 12 31.3000
1876 1 42.1000
1876 2 38.1000
1876 3 44.4000
1876 4 36.2000
1876 5 37.7000
1876 6 33.9000
1876 7 30.5000
1876 8 35.4000
1876 9 32.1000
1876 10 34.5000
1876 11 29.9000
1876 12 32.6000
1877 1 37.7000
1877 2 35.3000
1877 3 47.5000
1877 4 42.7000
1877 5 45.5000
1877 6 47.6000
1877 7 40.9000
1877 8 39.2000
1877 9 34.8000
1877 10 42.0000
1877 11 36.4000
1877 12 30.5000
1878 1 35.7000
1878 2 32.9000
1878 3 37.6000
1878 4 36.2000
1878 5 35.2000
1878 6 35.5000
1878 7 37.1000
1878 8 37.0000
1878 9 37.4000
1878 10 37.4000
1878 11 38.3000
1878 12 31.5000
1879 1 33.5000
1879 2 35.4000
1879 3 41.9000
1879 4 42.1000
1879 5 35.4000
1879 6 38.9000
1879 7 41.3000
1879 8 43.1000
1879 9 44.2000
1879 10 47.8000
1879 11 50.5000
1879 12 59.6000
1880 1 55.2000
1880 2 55.6000
1880 3 70.9000
1880 4 74.4000
1880 5 64.9000
1880 6 60.5000
1880 7 57.3000
1880 8 56.3000
1880 9 53.2000
1880 10 54.0000
1880 11 47.1000
1880 12 47.4000
1881 1 45.3000
1881 2 47.8000
1881 3 60.7000
1881 4 59.2000
1881 5 55.5000
1881 6 58.9000
1881 7 52.4000
1881 8 61.7000
1881 9 55.7000
1881 10 59.0000
1881 11 56.7000
1881 12 57.3000
1882 1 57.0000
1882 2 58.8000
1882 3 68.6000
1882 4 66.4000
1882 5 68.4000
1882 6 62.7000
1882 7 65.8000
1882 8 65.7000
1882 9 63.4000
1882 10 61.4000
1882 11 55.2000
1882 12 59.5000
1883 1 57.0000
1883 2 56.3000
1883 3 60.8000
1883 4 57.0000
1883 5 56.3000
1883 6 64.8000
1883 7 57.0000
1883 8 58.6000
1883 9 51.1000
1883 10 57.5000
1883 11 56.7000
1883 12 54.0000
1884 1 54.3000
1884 2 54.7000
1884 3 61.3000
1884 4 54.2000
1884 5 56.2000
1884 6 52.2000
1884 7 55.1000
1884 8 50.7000
1884 9 51.4000
1884 10 52.0000
1884 11 45.2000
1884 12 42.2000
1885 1 42.2000
1885 2 42.0000
1885 3 53.0000
1885 4 48.8000
1885 5 45.7000
1885 6 49.3000
1885 7 49.1000
1885 8 50.7000
1885 9 50.4000
1885 10 53.8000
1885 11 50.6000
1885 12 52.2000
1886 1 47.4000
1886 2 56.7000
1886 3 60.0000
1886 4 57.4000
1886 5 52.9000
1886 6 54.2000
1886 7 55.7000
1886 8 58.7000
1886 9 55.3000
1886 10 54.8000
1886 11 54.1000
1886 12 56.3000
1887 1 52.0000
1887 2 59.2000
1887 3 62.9000
1887 4 63.6000
1887 5 58.7000
1887 6 61.2000
1887 7 56.6000
1887 8 65.7000
1887 9 56.0000
1887 10 61.0000
1887 11 59.9000
1887 12 52.1000
1888 1 58.5000
1888 2 66.9000
1888 3 63.0000
1888 4 60.8000
1888 5 60.5000
1888 6 62.9000
1888 7 59.4000
1888 8 58.4000
1888 9 54.1000
1888 10 66.4000
1888 11 53.9000
1888 12 60.6000
1889 1 68.4000
1889 2 62.1000
1889 3 66.4000
1889 4 65.6000
1889 5 68.7000
1889 6 61.2000
1889 7 71.8000
1889 8 65.1000
1889 9 53.7000
1889 10 68.7000
1889 11 59.0000
1889 12 59.9000
1890 1 63.2000
1890 2 63.3000
1890 3 67.2000
1890 4 71.9000
1890 5 70.1000
1890 6 75.4000
1890 7 77.6000
1890 8 61.2000
1890 9 75.9000
1890 10 72.6000
1890 11 64.2000
1890 12 60.8000
1891 1 62.3000
1891 2 66.0000
1891 3 77.6000
1891 4 81.3000
1891 5 72.0000
1891 6 73.5000
1891 7 67.0000
1891 8 66.0000
1891 9 61.5000
1891 10 66.8000
1891 11 64.9000
1891 12 69.4000
1892 1 62.7000
1892 2 65.4000
1892 3 86.6000
1892 4 76.3000
1892 5 68.7000
1892 6 72.0000
1892 7 65.7000
1892 8 71.2000
1892 9 67.5000
1892 10 72.0000
1892 11 67.7000
1892 12 65.1000
1893 1 75.2000
1893 2 72.7000
1893 3 86.7000
1893 4 77.0000
1893 5 76.0000
1893 6 69.7000
1893 7 63.2000
1893 8 58.6000
1893 9 46.3000
1893 10 51.7000
1893 11 49.3000
1893 12 49.9000
1894 1 52.5000
1894 2 48.7000
1894 3 66.0000
1894 4 60.1000
1894 5 56.8000
1894 6 51.8000
1894 7 65.3000
1894 8 51.7000
1894 9 50.6000
1894 10 60.0000
1894 11 50.6000
1894 12 62.1000
1895 1 67.5000
1895 2 58.3000
1895 3 69.3000
1895 4 68.8000
1895 5 66.0000
1895 6 61.7000
1895 7 73.0000
1895 8 71.1000
1895 9 65.3000
1895 10 75.1000
1895 11 63.3000
1895 12 62.2000
1896 1 68.6000
1896 2 62.5000
1896 3 66.5000
1896 4 58.7000
1896 5 57.3000
1896 6 56.2000
1896 7 52.1000
1896 8 49.5000
1896 9 50.9000
1896 10 50.5000
1896 11 50.0000
1896 12 59.0000
1897 1 51.4000
1897 2 59.2000
1897 3 76.4000
1897 4 101.300
1897 5 79.4000
1897 6 85.2000
1897 7 53.7000
1897 8 39.8000
1897 9 42.4000
1897 10 50.0000
1897 11 52.4000
1897 12 51.5000
1898 1 50.8000
1898 2 53.1000
1898 3 61.6000
1898 4 55.9000
1898 5 53.6000
1898 6 51.3000
1898 7 51.0000
1898 8 49.7000
1898 9 48.5000
1898 10 52.4000
1898 11 52.1000
1898 12 55.1000
1899 1 58.2000
1899 2 60.3000
1899 3 72.8000
1899 4 65.2000
1899 5 70.2000
1899 6 61.8000
1899 7 60.1000
1899 8 66.6000
1899 9 70.7000
1899 10 72.2000
1899 11 70.1000
1899 12 70.7000
1900 1 75.9000
1900 2 68.8000
1900 3 86.5000
1900 4 75.5000
1900 5 71.7000
1900 6 61.0000
1900 7 63.7000
1900 8 61.8000
1900 9 59.6000
1900 10 70.6000
1900 11 65.4000
1900 12 68.7000
1901 1 69.3000
1901 2 64.5000
1901 3 75.9000
1901 4 76.7000
1901 5 78.6000
1901 6 68.4000
1901 7 73.1000
1901 8 73.1000
1901 9 66.8000
1901 10 81.4000
1901 11 72.6000
1901 12 79.9000
1902 1 79.2000
1902 2 68.4000
1902 3 84.2000
1902 4 75.8000
1902 5 75.7000
1902 6 73.1000
1902 7 79.1000
1902 8 78.9000
1902 9 87.7000
1902 10 87.4000
1902 11 85.4000
1902 12 94.4000
1903 1 85.2000
1903 2 82.6000
1903 3 96.2000
1903 4 87.7000
1903 5 79.0000
1903 6 82.0000
1903 7 82.2000
1903 8 82.0000
1903 9 81.8000
1903 10 81.9000
1903 11 77.0000
1903 12 77.8000
1904 1 82.6000
1904 2 89.0000
1904 3 91.3000
1904 4 83.5000
1904 5 80.7000
1904 6 81.2000
1904 7 71.2000
1904 8 87.7000
1904 9 84.1000
1904 10 92.8000
1904 11 95.2000
1904 12 96.6000
1905 1 98.3000
1905 2 103.100
1905 3 110.400
1905 4 95.1000
1905 5 92.5000
1905 6 90.4000
1905 7 84.5000
1905 8 95.8000
1905 9 102.000
1905 10 107.400
1905 11 98.3000
1905 12 101.100
1906 1 106.500
1906 2 104.200
1906 3 113.600
1906 4 107.300
1906 5 104.900
1906 6 100.800
1906 7 102.600
1906 8 105.700
1906 9 102.600
1906 10 118.100
1906 11 119.800
1906 12 134.400
1907 1 126.600
1907 2 123.000
1907 3 133.100
1907 4 129.600
1907 5 126.500
1907 6 112.500
1907 7 124.700
1907 8 125.800
1907 9 106.400
1907 10 111.900
1907 11 110.900
1907 12 92.2000
1908 1 85.0000
1908 2 84.8000
1908 3 89.1000
1908 4 87.4000
1908 5 84.0000
1908 6 92.1000
1908 7 86.4000
1908 8 91.2000
1908 9 98.4000
1908 10 102.000
1908 11 103.900
1908 12 111.900
1909 1 103.600
1909 2 118.700
1909 3 132.900
1909 4 122.200
1909 5 116.100
1909 6 124.700
1909 7 112.500
1909 8 117.100
1909 9 121.000
1909 10 127.700
1909 11 140.500
1909 12 138.700
1910 1 133.700
1910 2 130.100
1910 3 163.000
1910 4 133.900
1910 5 118.800
1910 6 119.900
1910 7 117.300
1910 8 138.400
1910 9 117.300
1910 10 124.000
1910 11 129.800
1910 12 136.700
1911 1 130.600
1911 2 121.700
1911 3 139.000
1911 4 119.800
1911 5 129.800
1911 6 122.800
1911 7 118.100
1911 8 125.900
1911 9 125.200
1911 10 132.600
1911 11 126.200
1911 12 140.700
1912 1 143.600
1912 2 134.200
1912 3 157.600
1912 4 162.600
1912 5 155.700
1912 6 131.000
1912 7 148.700
1912 8 154.800
1912 9 144.800
1912 10 178.000
1912 11 153.100
1912 12 154.100
1913 1 163.100
1913 2 149.900
1913 3 155.400
1913 4 146.200
1913 5 133.700
1913 6 131.200
1913 7 139.100
1913 8 137.700
1913 9 171.100
1913 10 132.900
1913 11 148.200
1913 12 184.000
1914 1 154.700
1914 2 148.000
1914 3 182.600
1914 4 173.800
1914 5 164.300
1914 6 157.500
1914 7 159.700
1914 8 129.800
1914 9 139.700
1914 10 138.100
1914 11 126.500
1914 12 114.700
1915 1 122.100
1915 2 125.100
1915 3 158.000
1915 4 160.600
1915 5 142.300
1915 6 157.700
1915 7 143.200
1915 8 141.800
1915 9 151.200
1915 10 149.200
1915 11 155.500
1915 12 171.800
1916 1 184.400
1916 2 194.000
1916 3 213.600
1916 4 218.200
1916 5 229.200
1916 6 245.800
1916 7 182.700
1916 8 199.300
1916 9 164.000
1916 10 178.700
1916 11 177.000
1916 12 204.800
1917 1 241.800
1917 2 199.500
1917 3 270.300
1917 4 253.900
1917 5 280.700
1917 6 306.600
1917 7 225.900
1917 8 267.900
1917 9 236.200
1917 10 221.200
1917 11 220.500
1917 12 227.900
1918 1 223.900
1918 2 207.700
1918 3 242.200
1918 4 279.000
1918 5 322.900
1918 6 260.400
1918 7 241.900
1918 8 273.000
1918 9 261.700
1918 10 246.800
1918 11 251.000
1918 12 210.900
1919 1 213.000
1919 2 235.100
1919 3 267.600
1919 4 273.000
1919 5 328.900
1919 6 292.900
1919 7 343.700
1919 8 307.300
1919 9 435.400
1919 10 401.800
1919 11 424.800
1919 12 380.700
1920 1 473.800
1920 2 467.400
1920 3 523.900
1920 4 495.700
1920 5 431.000
1920 6 552.600
1920 7 537.100
1920 8 513.100
1920 9 363.300
1920 10 333.200
1920 11 321.200
1920 12 266.100
1921 1 208.800
1921 2 214.500
1921 3 252.000
1921 4 254.600
1921 5 204.900
1921 6 185.700
1921 7 178.200
1921 8 194.800
1921 9 179.300
1921 10 188.000
1921 11 210.900
1921 12 237.500
1922 1 217.200
1922 2 215.700
1922 3 256.200
1922 4 217.000
1922 5 252.800
1922 6 260.500
1922 7 251.800
1922 8 281.400
1922 9 229.500
1922 10 345.100
1922 11 291.800
1922 12 293.800
1923 1 329.300
1923 2 303.400
1923 3 397.900
1923 4 364.300
1923 5 372.500
1923 6 320.200
1923 7 287.400
1923 8 275.400
1923 9 253.600
1923 10 308.300
1923 11 291.300
1923 12 288.300
1924 1 295.500
1924 2 332.300
1924 3 320.500
1924 4 324.300
1924 5 303.000
1924 6 274.000
1924 7 278.600
1924 8 254.500
1924 9 287.100
1924 10 310.800
1924 11 296.100
1924 12 333.200
1925 1 346.200
1925 2 333.400
1925 3 385.400
1925 4 346.100
1925 5 327.500
1925 6 325.200
1925 7 325.600
1925 8 340.100
1925 9 350.000
1925 10 374.100
1925 11 376.400
1925 12 396.600
1926 1 416.800
1926 2 387.300
1926 3 442.900
1926 4 397.900
1926 5 320.900
1926 6 336.300
1926 7 339.000
1926 8 336.500
1926 9 343.200
1926 10 376.900
1926 11 373.900
1926 12 359.500
1927 1 356.800
1927 2 310.900
1927 3 378.300
1927 4 375.700
1927 5 346.500
1927 6 354.900
1927 7 319.300
1927 8 368.800
1927 9 342.200
1927 10 355.700
1927 11 344.300
1927 12 331.200
1928 1 337.900
1928 2 351.000
1928 3 380.400
1928 4 345.200
1928 5 354.000
1928 6 317.200
1928 7 317.800
1928 8 346.700
1928 9 319.600
1928 10 355.400
1928 11 326.600
1928 12 339.400
1929 1 368.900
1929 2 369.400
1929 3 383.800
1929 4 410.700
1929 5 400.100
1929 6 353.400
1929 7 353.000
1929 8 369.400
1929 9 351.300
1929 10 391.100
1929 11 338.500
1929 12 309.800
1930 1 311.000
1930 2 281.700
1930 3 300.500
1930 4 307.800
1930 5 284.700
1930 6 250.300
1930 7 220.600
1930 8 218.400
1930 9 226.400
1930 10 247.400
1930 11 203.600
1930 12 208.600
1931 1 183.100
1931 2 174.900
1931 3 210.200
1931 4 185.700
1931 5 179.700
1931 6 173.500
1931 7 174.500
1931 8 166.700
1931 9 170.400
1931 10 168.700
1931 11 149.500
1931 12 153.800
1932 1 135.500
1932 2 131.000
1932 3 131.200
1932 4 126.500
1932 5 112.300
1932 6 110.300
1932 7 79.4000
1932 8 91.1000
1932 9 98.4000
1932 10 105.500
1932 11 104.500
1932 12 97.1000
1933 1 96.0000
1933 2 83.7000
1933 3 94.9000
1933 4 88.4000
1933 5 106.900
1933 6 122.200
1933 7 143.000
1933 8 154.900
1933 9 146.600
1933 10 150.900
1933 11 128.500
1933 12 133.500
1934 1 135.700
1934 2 132.800
1934 3 158.100
1934 4 146.500
1934 5 154.600
1934 6 136.100
1934 7 127.200
1934 8 119.500
1934 9 131.700
1934 10 129.600
1934 11 150.900
1934 12 132.300
1935 1 166.800
1935 2 152.500
1935 3 177.400
1935 4 170.500
1935 5 170.500
1935 6 156.800
1935 7 176.600
1935 8 169.000
1935 9 161.600
1935 10 189.400
1935 11 169.400
1935 12 187.000
1936 1 187.500
1936 2 192.800
1936 3 198.700
1936 4 202.800
1936 5 191.700
1936 6 191.100
1936 7 195.100
1936 8 193.100
1936 9 215.700
1936 10 212.700
1936 11 196.400
1936 12 245.200
1937 1 240.500
1937 2 277.700
1937 3 307.500
1937 4 286.800
1937 5 284.700
1937 6 286.200
1937 7 265.200
1937 8 245.700
1937 9 233.100
1937 10 224.300
1937 11 223.100
1937 12 208.800
1938 1 170.700
1938 2 163.000
1938 3 173.400
1938 4 159.800
1938 5 148.200
1938 6 145.900
1938 7 140.800
1938 8 165.500
1938 9 167.600
1938 10 178.000
1938 11 176.200
1938 12 171.300
1939 1 178.200
1939 2 158.100
1939 3 190.500
1939 4 186.300
1939 5 202.500
1939 6 178.900
1939 7 168.900
1939 8 175.600
1939 9 181.500
1939 10 215.300
1939 11 235.500
1939 12 246.800
1940 1 242.000
1940 2 200.100
1940 3 216.800
1940 4 212.400
1940 5 211.500
1940 6 211.400
1940 7 232.400
1940 8 220.500
1940 9 194.900
1940 10 206.900
1940 11 223.600
1940 12 253.100
1941 1 228.700
1941 2 233.700
1941 3 267.800
1941 4 287.500
1941 5 297.000
1941 6 279.500
1941 7 277.600
1941 8 282.500
1941 9 262.400
1941 10 304.100
1941 11 280.500
1941 12 343.800
1942 1 255.600
1942 2 254.500
1942 3 273.500
1942 4 234.900
1942 5 190.800
1942 6 217.100
1942 7 214.600
1942 8 187.900
1942 9 196.300
1942 10 200.700
1942 11 169.000
1942 12 361.000
1943 1 230.000
1943 2 234.000
1943 3 249.200
1943 4 257.500
1943 5 282.200
1943 6 296.200
1943 7 301.700
1943 8 318.000
1943 9 288.500
1943 10 329.200
1943 11 312.500
1943 12 282.300
1944 1 301.400
1944 2 314.700
1944 3 358.800
1944 4 362.900
1944 5 387.600
1944 6 332.100
1944 7 294.300
1944 8 305.300
1944 9 282.100
1944 10 328.700
1944 11 324.400
1944 12 336.600
1945 1 332.000
1945 2 327.600
1945 3 365.300
1945 4 366.300
1945 5 373.400
1945 6 361.000
1945 7 359.700
1945 8 360.600
1945 9 340.000
1945 10 348.400
1945 11 327.000
1945 12 297.900
1946 1 393.900
1946 2 323.600
1946 3 388.000
1946 4 408.300
1946 5 394.500
1946 6 383.800
1946 7 434.800
1946 8 431.000
1946 9 377.500
1946 10 393.700
1946 11 480.400
1946 12 532.600
1947 1 533.000
1947 2 437.800
1947 3 444.500
1947 4 515.100
1947 5 475.000
1947 6 464.100
1947 7 451.800
1947 8 405.800
1947 9 475.200
1947 10 493.100
1947 11 455.600
1947 12 605.400
1948 1 546.600
1948 2 589.000
1948 3 674.600
1948 4 531.600
1948 5 553.500
1948 6 624.800
1948 7 563.600
1948 8 605.500
1948 9 560.200
1948 10 600.200
1948 11 554.300
1948 12 720.000
1949 1 589.700
1949 2 566.600
1949 3 632.600
1949 4 534.500
1949 5 540.600
1949 6 526.000
1949 7 456.500
1949 8 490.700
1949 9 530.400
1949 10 557.000
1949 11 592.900
1949 12 604.800
1950 1 623.400
1950 2 600.200
1950 3 664.900
1950 4 585.000
1950 5 659.100
1950 6 686.700
1950 7 708.900
1950 8 820.400
1950 9 858.900
1950 10 922.600
1950 11 855.100
1950 12 867.000
1951 1 1024.70
1951 2 910.000
1951 3 1101.90
1951 4 1033.60
1951 5 1017.80
1951 6 930.200
1951 7 894.500
1951 8 880.800
1951 9 721.300
1951 10 833.600
1951 11 818.600
1951 12 800.300
1952 1 922.400
1952 2 892.700
1952 3 964.200
1952 4 932.700
1952 5 835.400
1952 6 861.200
1952 7 839.200
1952 8 818.000
1952 9 876.600
1952 10 918.100
1952 11 804.500
1952 12 1052.50
1953 1 922.400
1953 2 855.900
1953 3 1004.20
1953 4 1013.10
1953 5 901.900
1953 6 933.000
1953 7 908.100
1953 8 839.800
1953 9 925.700
1953 10 813.400
1953 11 849.200
1953 12 906.600
1954 1 832.800
1954 2 808.800
1954 3 864.600
1954 4 957.200
1954 5 829.200
1954 6 946.900
1954 7 821.800
1954 8 824.800
1954 9 780.400
1954 10 766.600
1954 11 839.700
1954 12 942.600
1955 1 871.200
1955 2 849.900
1955 3 1019.30
1955 4 871.100
1955 5 959.300
1955 6 936.800
1955 7 885.300
1955 8 960.600
1955 9 947.100
1955 10 1010.90
1955 11 1064.90
1955 12 1008.00
1956 1 1073.30
1956 2 1051.20
1956 3 1102.10
1956 4 991.300
1956 5 1094.80
1956 6 1033.80
1956 7 1051.60
1956 8 1055.30
1956 9 995.200
1956 10 1121.00
1956 11 986.700
1956 12 1058.60
1957 1 1114.80
1957 2 992.900
1957 3 1132.60
1957 4 1118.70
1957 5 1105.80
1957 6 986.000
1957 7 1147.80
1957 8 1042.70
1957 9 1007.40
1957 10 1148.10
1957 11 1043.20
1957 12 1142.40
1958 1 1095.90
1958 2 955.900
1958 3 1071.70
1958 4 1056.90
1958 5 1060.90
1958 6 1031.10
1958 7 1049.10
1958 8 950.100
1958 9 1073.40
1958 10 1150.40
1958 11 1085.60
1958 12 1253.50
1959 1 1154.10
1959 2 1118.60
1959 3 1295.10
1959 4 1220.90
1959 5 1264.20
1959 6 1369.80
1959 7 1250.00
1959 8 1187.80
1959 9 1395.30
1959 10 1201.50
1959 11 1283.00
1959 12 1466.90

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
From 10/21/2011:

1.) The daughter of a politically-exiled Ottoman Pasha meets a scruffy, ill-mannered son of an Appalachian coal miner.

2.) A mute Nazi spy is mistaken for a Jew and sent to a concentration camp, but his captors cannot understand sign language.

3.) On his way to work at the bank, a New York banker's suitcase pops open and a turd of considerable size falls out.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I use notepad when I forget to use Notepad ++ to save snippets of junk I am working on. Without further ado....

morestuff.txt

quote:

select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System where SMS_R_System.OperatingSystemNameandVersion like "%Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 10%"

subinacl /service spooler /grant=acme\randy=top

=IF(ISTEXT(INDEX('Server List Base'!$N$6:$N$101,MATCH(B6,'Server List Base'!$B$6:$B$101,0))),INDEX('Server List Base'!$N$6:$N$101,MATCH(B6,'Server List Base'!$B$6:$B$101,0)),"")

=IF(F2="","",IF(G2="","",IF(F2=G2,"On Both","")))
=INDEX('Server List Base'!$O$6:$O$201,MATCH(B6,'Server List Base'!$B$6:$B$201,0))
=INDEX('[ServerList-Base-SHARED.xlsx]Server List Base'!$A$6:$A$300,MATCH(A28,'[ServerList-Base-SHARED.xlsx]Server List Base'!$B$6:$B$300,0))

I think TheUltimateDoofus might have a more exciting text file. I wonder what game he is editing?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
"pick up Jason from school"

oh poo poo

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
LAME 3.xx
LAME Ain't an MP3 Encoder
http://lame.sf.net
May 2011

Originally developed by Mike Cheng (https://www.uq.net.au/~zzmcheng) and was
latter developed by Mark Taylor (https://www.mp3dev.org). Currently maintained
by The LAME Project.

This code is distributed under the GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
(LGPL, see https://www.gnu.org), version 2.

As LAME may contain software for which some companies may claim software
patents, if you are in a location where software patents are recognized, it is
suggested that you seek legal advice before deploying and/or redistributing
LAME.

In particular, it is suggested to visit

http://www.mp3licensing.com/

if it applies to your jurisdiction.

============================================================================

see the file "INSTALL" for installation (compiling) instructions.
see the file "USAGE" for the most up-to-date guide to the command line options.
see the file "LICENSE" for details on how to use LAME in non-GPL programs.
see the file "HACKING" if you are interested in working on LAME
see the file "API" for details of the LAME encoding library API

There is HTML documentation and a man page in the doc directory.

============================================================================

LAME uses the MPGLIB decoding engine, from the MPG123 package, written
by: Michael Hipp (https://www.mpg123.de) MPGLIB is released under the GPL.

Copyrights (c) 1999-2011 by The LAME Project
Copyrights (c) 1999,2000,2001 by Mark Taylor
Copyrights (c) 1998 by Michael Cheng
Copyrights (c) 1995,1996,1997 by Michael Hipp: mpglib

As well as additional copyrights as documented in the source code.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

So loving triggered right now.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
for twelve years you have been asking who is john galt well this is johnevermind I'm sick of this poo poo I'm just

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
sic of it

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
these pretzels are making me THIRSTY

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

List of books to :filez:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I speak not to the lost and blind citizens of Sparta but to those who would immigrate there. A savage and destitute nation awaits any who would call it home. A cruel and bitter nation that lurks in the south - a threat to the entire Mediterranean region.

Raised to be soulless and deceitful killers, the Spartans shed no tears at the death or murder. They revel in it. For them there is no greater joy than the slaughter of their enemy, whether it be a man, woman or child. There is no remorse, no quarter, only brutal and absolute destruction. Trained from childhood, bred for no other purpose, these automatons and sociopaths regret nothing.

Why? The children of Sparta are taken at a young age. They are beaten, starved, trained, broken, and used by the Spartan government until they grow into the twisted and perverted individuals that comprise its populace. The mother and father have no say in what becomes of their children. They are forcibly seized by the state, taken away and molded into barbarians. If they show flaw or imperfection they are killed. If they show weakness or fear, they are killed. There is no remorse, even for their brothers and sisters.

The land of Sparta is arid and desolate. A breeding ground, an incubator for the vile savages that spring forth from its depths. There is no culture, no economy, no politics. No assurance of a life free of strife or conflict. In Sparta, the sword is mightier than the word. A life as broken and empty as the Spartan countryside awaits any and all who live within its borders.

I appeal to the sanity of those who would seek a life within Sparta. There is no sanctuary there, only strife, bloodshed and death. To willingly subject yourself to the inhumanity of Sparta would be to prove that you yourself are no better than the Spartans, who were raised from birth into the life they live, who had no control over whether or not they became the monsters they are.

- speech.txt, 2003-10-17

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Disney-inspired writing/role-playing partner hide this posting

compensation: Yes, let's discuss!

I am looking for a role-playing partner to do email or instant message-based sessions revolving around various reenactments and recreations of situations similar to those in the Disney classic movie Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

Various aspects of the original movie has always fascinated me. The perspective of being shrunken, the various interactions with normal every-day objects and situations. My role would be that of a shrunken individual, while yours would be that of the normal sized role.

The requirements for this job: you are verbose, descriptive almost to the point of being ridiculous, very imaginative, and hopefully you like Cheerios. The ability to take something as simple as moving your hand and creating a moment and event out of it would be preferred as far as detail depth.

If you feel you are the right one for this, and are up for having plenty of fun while doing so, then please reply!

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Para Para Max Vol. 2 Tracklist Ver 1.0 (Final?) by aNiMeKuB
===========================================================

Track# Anime where the song came from / Song Title
------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Cowboy Bebop / Tank
2. Yushaoh Gaogaigar / Yushaoh Tanjo!
3. G Gundam / Trust You Forever
4. Macross 7 / Totsugeki Love Heart
5. El Hazard / Illusion
6. Neon Genesis Evangelion / Tamashii no Rufuran
7. Gun Buster / Fly High!
8. Nadia / Blue Water
9. Kareshi Kanojyo no Jijyo (Kare Kano) / Yume no nakae
10. Nekketsu Saiho Gosaurer / Keep on Dreaming
11. Zettai Muteki Raijin (Mutekioh Tri-Zenon?) / Dreamshift
12. Senkaiden Hoshin Engi / Will
13. Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP / Get the World
14. Hokuto no Ken 2 / Tough Boy
15. Sexy Commando Gaiden Sugoi yo! Masarusan / Romance
16. D4 Princess / Drill de Runrun Kururunrun
17. Steel Angel Kurumi / Kiss Kara Hajimaru Miracle
18. Oh! My Goddess (Ah! My Goddess) / My Heart, Your heart
19. Super Doll Rika Chan (Super Doll Liccachan) / Ne
20. Ojamajo Doremi / Ojamajo Carnival!

Wrong anime or song title? Email me at animekub2@netzero.net or contact me on Direct Connect

--------
File date: 4/7/2005
I uploaded this track to GBS-FM but if you want to hear it you'll have to get it unbanned since it is like an hour long.

Also: lol netzero.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

quote:

THINGS TO DO:
1. cum

KinkleKlaws
Feb 11, 2005

hallo?
DOB 20 FEB 1945
Death 20 AUG 2011

Reference Number for burial Ft Sam Houston xxxxxxx

Thursday 20 Sep 0845 Drop off dad

:(

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

What do you have against people who used something else to make text files?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

skander posted:

What do you have against people who used something else to make text files?

Feel free to share you word doc, xcel, or any other fifth oldest files!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otner
Dec 28, 2011

by Hand Knit
Buglord
lol it's my sa order number

• Locked thread