Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

It's almost as easy as pretending to give a poo poo about abortion to lock down a massive chunk of single-issue voters.
Oh that struggle. That struggle indeed. We are really close this time. Just one more round of voting where you check Republican down the line on your voting form and I'm sure we will win that war. :mmmhmm: See you in 2 years.

Man, you are a whiney prick. Cannot wait for the Donald to deport you.

Guns are fun, legal and pretty awesome. Best of all you cannot do anything about it! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

You mean all those things republicans openly declared they would obstruct as soon as Obama got elected?
keep yer gubbermint regulations outta my private, private, private business :bahgawd:
2000-2008: If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.
2009: Government secret agencies, secret agendas, secret, unaccountable, :tinfoil:, the military budget is out of control, I know we didn't raise taxes during the war but where did all this debt suddenly come from!
Thanks for your Facebook chainposts, you dumbass.

lol "Republicans are gonna obstruct! let's not do anything. Oh wait we can sit on the floor and chant like down syndrome babies for this one dumb issue that motivates the far right a million times more than anyone on our side"

I opposed all of the Bush crimes, the wars, regime change, holding people indefinitely without charges, murdering the gently caress out of civilians etc. when Bush was Pres. and even when Obama continued and expanded all of the exact same policies (that's the part that all you brain-dead Team Blue partisans have an issue with, consistency)

also I've always been a registered Democrat and will remain one until the end of August when I vote in the Senate primary here. Then I'm going Green. Jill Stein 2016.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

House Democrats? What are the Field Democrats up to?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
It's funny how the dems made a whole bill based solely on an Obama soundbite that made the rounds after the Orlando shooting, without ever thinking "hmm maybe let's not expand the powers of this unaccountable extrajudicial secret unaccountable list of vaguely muslim-sounding names" oh wait no it's not funny it's depressing.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

House Dems are acting like a bunch of stupid retards. Selling the moral gravity of civil rights era sit-ins for pottage.

E: pottage that they won't even get.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jun 23, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Crazyeyes posted:

The language isn't perfect but I believe the harder it is to procure a gun, the better.

In before "define 'assault'" fuckery.

You're dumb and this is a dumb way to curb access

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Cartouche posted:

Man, you are a whiney prick. Cannot wait for the Donald to deport you.

Guns are fun, legal and pretty awesome. Best of all you cannot do anything about it! :)
You're a moron. I don't want to take your guns, but you'll never understand that because you only understand 1 extreme or another and only slippery slope arguments make sense to you.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
There are literal babies on the no-fly list just because they have the same name as an alias once used by someone who the FBI maybe-kinda thought was acting sketchy and knows too many pakistanis.

I mean, to be fair, a baby shouldn't be able to buy an AR-15, so maybe they do have a point with this bill after all. Hold your GOP representatives accountable for failing to protect us from ISIS babies.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Steam summer sale launches and the sit in ends immediately thereafter. Coincidence? Wake up sheeple!!!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
all literal babies should be on the no-fly list.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Entropic posted:

I mean, to be fair, a baby shouldn't be able to buy an AR-15,

WHAT POINT OF "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU loving COMMIE?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

You're a moron. I don't want to take your guns, but you'll never understand that because you only understand 1 extreme or another and only slippery slope arguments make sense to you.

I don't want to take away your freedom of speech, I just want you to stop posting.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Snatch Duster what are you even talking about at this point?

Guns aren't the issue.

Islam is the issue.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

I don't want to take away your freedom of speech, I just want you to stop posting.

this is what the mods actually believe though

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

this is what the mods actually believe though

I accept the nomination.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

The irony is if you stop the war on the former, the talk of the latter would be unnecessary.

Makes you think.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-eNiDrJfsc

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Tricky D posted:

all literal babies should be on the no-fly list.

this is a good point

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

How do we put them on a plane to deport them if they're on a no-fly list? They'll just hijack the plane and come back! :psyduck:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

How do we put them on a plane to deport them if they're on a no-fly list? They'll just hijack the plane and come back! :psyduck:

I wonder if there is another mode of intercontinental transportation? Maybe boats?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

I wonder if there is another mode of intercontinental transportation? Maybe boats?
It'd be Shanghai'd.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jBrereton posted:

It'd be Shanghai'd.

shang·hai
ˈSHaNGhī/
verbhistorical
force (someone) to join a ship lacking a full crew by drugging them or using other underhanded means.

it doesn't mean what you think it means

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

My Q-Face posted:

Put them on a drone-piloted plane and fly it into ISIS occupied buildings.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just bought a AR 15 model 1L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnyaQWDfYs0

gonna use it to protect my newly purchased home.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Snatch Duster posted:

congratulations on your good life choices, hard work, and follow through

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Keep Autism Wired posted:

congratulations on your good life choices, hard work, and follow through

Thank you fam feels good accomplishing things in life you know?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Did a mod challenge you to say fam in every post? Stop

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

The irony is if you stop the war on the former, the talk of the latter would be unnecessary.

Makes you think.

this is the only good political opinion

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Trump's campaign was starting to come apart so the Democrats realized they had to take drastic measures to ensure they continue their inevitable slide into being a weak regional party. lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So has Elizabeth warren just completely sold her soul to the dnc

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

It's this or be primaried

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

this is the only good political opinion

Legalize all drugs, sell weed federally, pay people to grow it, tax the hell out of it, use the money for drug treatment and mental health care.

I am now sitting on my rear end (and playing ArmA 3) until my demand is met. Please forward all Chik-Fil-A and root beer to me.

Edit: I wonder if the Drumph would get behind this?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Did a mod challenge you to say fam in every post? Stop

fam, chill

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Uncle Wemus posted:

i still want to believe that she's one of the good ones

you know the fact that she held out endorsing Hillary until it was almost over probably enraged the Clintons.

They made every woman in the Senate sign an endorsement of Hillary months ago and Warren, the only Democrat whose endorsement matters at all, wouldn't do it LOL

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Snatch Duster posted:

Learn to fire with your right hand Ned Flanders.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
poo poo in my rank open oval office

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gohmak posted:

Learn to fire with your right hand Ned Flanders.

my left nut is larger than my right nut, i hear this is controversial to modern nut science

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Cartouche posted:

Makes you think.

You actually think this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Toadvine posted:

gently caress Democrats. What a crocodilian display of empathy and protest.

gently caress Republicans. What a sleezy bunch of indebted stooges.

• Locked thread