Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Airborne Viking posted:

Fallout 4 50% off
Witcher 3 50% off

whoa

Waiting for the GOTY for Fallout 4. I'm not buying all that horse armor DLC individually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Airborne Viking posted:

Fallout 4 50% off

are you talking about the quality or price

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

Not as bitchmade as having more than 0 people on your ignore list

what if it's solely the accounts of the guy who links his shockingly unfunny fake beard guy videos via plain url

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol i just tried to buy one single game using one of those prepaid visa card things i got as a gift and it said it DETECTED FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY and banned me from buying anything on steam for 24hrs

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

lol i just tried to buy one single game using one of those prepaid visa card things i got as a gift and it said it DETECTED FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY and banned me from buying anything on steam for 24hrs

Well maybe if you hadn't bought the prepaid gift card for half price off of a known scamming website that wouldn't have happened. :colbert:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Steam somehow made spending money more popular than :filez:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

OctoberBlues posted:

Well maybe if you hadn't bought the prepaid gift card for half price off of a known scamming website that wouldn't have happened. :colbert:

it was a gift. GRANDMA NEEDS TO STOP GOING TO EGIFTCARDS4U.RU WHILE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Volcott posted:

Waiting for the GOTY for Fallout 4. I'm not buying all that horse armor DLC individually.

that's a really good point, and I'm glad you brought it up

edit: It really costs $70 Canadian for the SEASON PASS alone? gently caress that noise.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I never got Witcher III. I played the first one but not the second one.

I could get the second one and third one today. Or maybe I should just stop being an idiot and just get the good one and not worry about it.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

brb spending the $15 in my wallet

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I spent the last hour of Witcher 3 watching people talk and walking to people to watch them talk. I think I was tricked.

Witch titties were nice though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
RIP Wallet, Savings ate by dogs.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

wow just wow

im gonna put a sign in your path that says GYM -------> and points off a cliff

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Super Ninja Fish posted:

I spent the last hour of Witcher 3 watching people talk and walking to people to watch them talk. I think I was tricked.

I played it and use my mind control power to make a dog stand still so I could get close and chop it with my sword.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Putty posted:

are you talking about the quality or price

the clothes, from the female characters, with mods from nexus :pervert:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
$18.74 for Dragonball Xenoverse? How about gently caress you steam, pay ME to play it

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Super Ninja Fish posted:

Blood and Wine is the cool witcher has chill day expansion, where gerald of the riviera retires on a vineyard. Wild Hunt is the one with fites.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
in honor of this bullshit dumb and gay steam sale, i am going to post these free rear end game codes for steam anyone can fuckin take because i am a big dumb retard who bought an humble bundle without realizing i had previously purchased the same bundle in the past:

METAL SLUG:
9RPEI-QT9BN-Z9YBK

METAL SLUG 3:
R38MM-8AN04-6EYY8

THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
T02ZH-EJ038-N06KI

mods knew.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

just put $5 into my account so I can buy weapon skins like a retard and I found out that I have to wait 30 loving days to spend that money because the last time I made a purchase was June 21 of last year!! im angry as HECK about this steam just stole my freakingm oney from me!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Oh my gosh.. this must be what it feels like to get owned.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i am now the proud owner of Metal Gear Slug thanks Iron Prince

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
yo thanks for KoF Iron Prince

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
give me a video game iron man

you have to give it to me on my xbox though

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Kingfish posted:

just put $5 into my account so I can buy weapon skins like a retard and I found out that I have to wait 30 loving days to spend that money because the last time I made a purchase was June 21 of last year!! im angry as HECK about this steam just stole my freakingm oney from me!

I haven't bought anything in like 2 years. Will I not be allowed to buy poo poo now or something? I wanted tomb raider for 5$.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's time for me to finally get around to playing the games I got during the last Steam sale and pretend I just got them in this sale.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I haven't bought anything in like 2 years. Will I not be allowed to buy poo poo now or something? I wanted tomb raider for 5$.

It's only for buying skins and stuff on the community market.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
why would one ever do that

oh man gotta get that special CS:GO knife so i can finally circumcise my son in style

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i will play the video games.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i will play the video games.

Here's a videogams, just for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q19sVKcAqIw

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

vols bitch posted:

give me a video game iron man

you have to give it to me on my xbox though

i guess you can have this one but it is not for xbox. tough titties.

TROPICO 5
B4B23-2RXZX-83RHX

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Who cares about Steam in this the year that Overwatch, noted good game, came out

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I just got dark Souls 3 and rocket league!! Thanks steam.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Aralan posted:

Who cares about Steam in this the year that Overwatch, noted good game, came out

I'm kinda TF2'd out after playing it for, like, 4 years straight.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I just bought Just Cause 3 because of the great reviews - luckily they compressed the download down to 39 gigs

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Get some Civ 5 expacs, have some fun while learning or nuking

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
so are there goign tpo be daily and flash sale s or is this it

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :psyduck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2ayZGWTFY

There's a loving be a youtube star game.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Iron Prince posted:

i guess you can have this one but it is not for xbox. tough titties.

TROPICO 5
B4B23-2RXZX-83RHX

thank you trying to give me this weird game that isnt battlefield or nhl but some dishonest goon took my game about going to the beach with hugo chavez :parrot:

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

TheMostFrench posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :psyduck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2ayZGWTFY

There's a loving be a youtube star game.

The obnoxious youtuber meta review thing is kind of clever. Bad hair, bad forced personality and bad country of origin. All that's missing is an on camera wave from a "curvy" groupie and they nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nature is beautiful. thank you.

• Locked thread