Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Going down on this chick, knew she was into s&m, but did not expect that she would demand I bite and chew on her clit like bubblegum in order to achieve climax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Wolfsheim posted:

On one hand you don't really want to shame people for being into whatever weird sex thing they like

On the other hand a lot of the girls I know who were way into BDSM had serious psychological issues like being victims of child abuse or whatever and didn't seek counseling because that community is very "hey it's perfectly natural to want to be tied to a table and beaten with crops" and it's like, how do you separate the people feeding some damaging addiction and the ones who just think it's fun?

Maybe we can appoint some kind of BDSM Regulatory Committee

Honestly if you're into any sex that isn't straight vanilla missionary loving and a bit of sex from behind when you're feeling saucy you are hosed in the head and probably have daddy issues

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
My dad locked me in a closet for hours when I forgot to clean my room; therefore, the only way I can get off is by sticking a bottle of Tabasco up my rear end whole loving

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Taking time to deal with sex accessories instead of just loving is lame, I feel like organizing your sex like that takes away from what makes it fun. Bdsm: how autists bang? You decide

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fart Puzzle posted:

Taking time to deal with sex accessories instead of just loving is lame, I feel like organizing your sex like that takes away from what makes it fun. Bdsm: how autists bang? You decide

Apparently most of "50 Shades" was boring legalese about slave contracts. :fap:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

Honestly if you're into any sex that isn't straight vanilla missionary loving and a bit of sex from behind when you're feeling saucy you are hosed in the head and probably have daddy issues

lmfao I hope one day you'll satisfy one of your partners

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
A guy I worked with tricked me and some coworkers into viewing an online album of him doing bdsm stuff. He had told us it was photos of his niece's baptism so we checked it out to be polite. He was fired later that week.

So that's my experience with bdsm. It was gross.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BDSM people are the extras in the background of kink.com videos.

Even in their element they're weird. One guy I remember had a goatee, tophat, and frilly blouse.

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
Step on my dick with high heels thank you I orgasm ed.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Absolute Lithops posted:

A guy I worked with tricked me and some coworkers into viewing an online album of him doing bdsm stuff. He had told us it was photos of his niece's baptism so we checked it out to be polite. He was fired later that week.

So that's my experience with bdsm. It was gross.

maybe you got confused, like you heard the D as a P, so like BaPtiSM... you never know??

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I know way too many people with fetlife accounts that have invited me to their "play parties" and I politely declined each and every time.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Somebody should punish these slaves by ordering them to the gym.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

I know way too many people with fetlife accounts that have invited me to their "play parties" and I politely declined each and every time.

How ugly/fat are they?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
s&m as a community is a cess pool of neckbeards and fatwives, but rough sex is awesome. incorporating any fetish into your life beyond "this is is how i like to gently caress" is weird and indicative of brain problems

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Blue Train posted:

lmfao I hope one day you'll satisfy one of your partners

It's not about satisfaction it's about procreation thank you very much

I have a book you might want to read, it's called the Bible

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My girlfriends old roommate / a friend of mine had a fetlife page. She would talk about it all the time but always secretly. She would never divulge what she was into, which obviously is worse than saying "I like being cropped" or whatever. Because when you keep it hush it's obvious you're into some really hosed up stuff. She would always date older guys but we assumed it was because she was a gold digger. She came from a family of money and struggled to exist without a constant stream of money to spend like it was nothing. Older men typically have more money than college aged guys. So for a long time we just thought she was into sugar daddy "spend my money" type stuff cause it worked for her financially.

Then one day she had one of her boyfriends over and they were clearly loving in the other room. We heard him leave. A few minutes later she cruised into my girlfriends bedroom where we were watching a movie together. She was dressed as a giant loving baby. She stood around in what I'm assuming was a drunk haze of confusion and asked if we wanted to hang out. We declined, because who wants to hang out with a woman dressed as a loving baby. Then she left and came back about 15 minutes later, and she had changed. She denies any of this happened and pretended like everything was all good and nothing weird just went down. In the future my girlfriend offered to clean her room for her. Well, for money, this chick was a slob and had that $$$ once her parents got back into the groove of handing her like $1,000 a week. While cleaning she found a stash of pacifiers, as well as a pair of men's boxers that were very bloody in the dick region. My girlfriend never brought this up to her because her parents were paying the rent and bills in full and my girlfriend was living there for free, and had no further incidents. Ok that's not entirely true. This girls parents owned the entire condo complex and just let them live there for free. I don't think you actually have to pay rent to yourself if you own the building?

Anyway that's my story about fetlife. That girl eventually had a mental breakdown and moved back in with her parents.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

My girlfriends old roommate / a friend of mine had a fetlife page. She would talk about it all the time but always secretly. She would never divulge what she was into, which obviously is worse than saying "I like being cropped" or whatever. Because when you keep it hush it's obvious you're into some really hosed up stuff. She would always date older guys but we assumed it was because she was a gold digger. She came from a family of money and struggled to exist without a constant stream of money to spend like it was nothing. Older men typically have more money than college aged guys. So for a long time we just thought she was into sugar daddy "spend my money" type stuff cause it worked for her financially.

Then one day she had one of her boyfriends over and they were clearly loving in the other room. We heard him leave. A few minutes later she cruised into my girlfriends bedroom where we were watching a movie together. She was dressed as a giant loving baby. She stood around in what I'm assuming was a drunk haze of confusion and asked if we wanted to hang out. We declined, because who wants to hang out with a woman dressed as a loving baby. Then she left and came back about 15 minutes later, and she had changed. She denies any of this happened and pretended like everything was all good and nothing weird just went down. In the future my girlfriend offered to clean her room for her. Well, for money, this chick was a slob and had that $$$ once her parents got back into the groove of handing her like $1,000 a week. While cleaning she found a stash of pacifiers, as well as a pair of men's boxers that were very bloody in the dick region. My girlfriend never brought this up to her because her parents were paying the rent and bills in full and my girlfriend was living there for free, and had no further incidents. Ok that's not entirely true. This girls parents owned the entire condo complex and just let them live there for free. I don't think you actually have to pay rent to yourself if you own the building?

Anyway that's my story about fetlife. That girl eventually had a mental breakdown and moved back in with her parents.

good I'm glad of it

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Windows 98 posted:

facebook jihad posted:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

phasmid posted:

Apparently most of "50 Shades" was boring legalese about slave contracts. :fap:

My fetish is being a sovereign citizen being detained and "forced" to create a joinder with an empowered female comptroller.

It's some pretty freaky poo poo, I tell you what.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
is it S&M if you psychologically abuse your partner?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

this unironically

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Seriously, someone link an attractive person on fetlife plz

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I need to find a partner because I am going to spend thousands of dollars on beating implements and rubber underpants but I am NOT going to expend any effort at all to look good in the rubber underpants.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

It's not about satisfaction it's about procreation thank you very much

I have a book you might want to read, it's called the Bible

PREACH!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Toadvine posted:

More women than any of you can imagine want to be tied up and or choked.

What kind of boring sex life must somebody live to think of basic poo poo like blindfolding, tying up, and choking is S&M.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 25, 2016

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Not me. I'm not boring. I do crazy sex stuff, like really out there.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
whats everyones opinion on eating the booty?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't like having my booty eaten.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Always, like groceries.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i will eat a pussy like a ripe, juicy peach, but analingus is the new generation's sex practice that i just can't hang with.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Doctor Schnabel posted:

nah. sticking sharp objects in it is where I draw the line.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Butts may look yummy but you can't actually eat them, kinda like an apple with a worm in it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Two stories

1 dated a girl who liked being choked. Then one day in the middle of everything she screamed "punch me, please just punch me" Not my cup of tea.

2 A different girl wanted to go to a fetish night at a bar. She dressed as a school girl and spent the whole night getting flogged by a very butch lesbian. She turned out to be into women and we promptly parted.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If someone flogged me and then didn't sexually assault me afterwards, I would be very bored and annoyed.

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
If your into just normal rough sex, thats cool. Choking, spanking whatever.

But the people who are into BDSM as a lifestyle are all creepy and weird. I see alot of semi-attractive but still fairly nutty women with very unkempt, disgusting men with issues. Or the other way around. I've seen both.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Otisburg posted:

i will eat a pussy like a ripe, juicy peach, but analingus is the new generation's sex practice that i just can't hang with.

I'll try anything twice

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's only cool when it's a mega hot dom queen dressed up like a Nazi, OP.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:wiggle:

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
the only thing more pathetic than people who consider themselves part of the s&m "community" are the patrons of "financial doms"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

the only thing more pathetic than people who consider themselves part of the s&m "community" are the patrons of "financial doms"

taxation is theft

• Locked thread