Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The B_36 posted:

If I'm right about my guesses, then I think the Raptors will be way over the 15 player max next season...

They get 15 metric players which is like 17.5 in American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Just filled in my guesses. Should be fun!

Also, I thought it was funny that you took out Duncan, Wade and LeBron because they'd never leave their teams but left in Dirk.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tanglewood1420 posted:

When I made the questions a last week Lebron had already confirmed he was going back to Cleveland, there was some chatter about Dirk possibly moving on and none of the "Wade is considering his options" talk had surfaced yet. Also :lol: if you think Duncan is playing for anyone else.

Yeah I'd put money on all 4 of those guys not moving. The only thing in question is whether Duncan retires or not but signs point to at least one more year right now.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tanglewood1420 posted:

Entries closed.

43 brave entrants and their predictions are on the spreadsheet here.

lmao at the B_36

• Locked thread