Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it's becoming a popular past time for us to call each other racist here in GBS

post here whenever you feel the urge to scream racist at the top of your lungs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

im gaye posted:

why is ABERCROMBIE & FITCH stuck on the end of these chinese guys' laundry logo

the Chinese copy everything the west has

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

The Sphinxster posted:

This is incorrect

you can literally be replaced by a button wired to play a recording of somebody saying the phrase "you're racist" how does that feel

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

The Sphinxster posted:

It makes me think you must be pretty loving dumb if you think that.

:mediocre:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21700658-after-30-years-attempts-eradicate-barbaric-practice-it-continues-time-try-new

stop trying to stop FGM please it's a bit racist of you its just like circumcision after all

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

I am Toni Lippi posted:

My best friend is a white guy that I tell people is a black guy.

this thread is for grenade owners only friend. we don't cater to diamonds or whatever you are here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Away all Goats posted:

man it sounds really hard being a white person

:smugdon:

• Locked thread