Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't know CNF was gone. poo poo, GBS had it's own episode of Game of Thrones :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

zen death robot posted:

I was also surprised there was a hitler.org

Were you?

Were you really?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Did you go there? It's just a swastika flying out of a goatse butt

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

zen death robot posted:

He kept PMing me about reading Mien Kampf and having my mind blown regarding something and linked me to hitler.org and some other poo poo after he got probed so I just decided he needed a mental health break.

Huh, well that sounds crazy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

zen death robot posted:

He kept PMing me about reading Mien Kampf and having my mind blown regarding something and linked me to hitler.org and some other poo poo after he got probed so I just decided he needed a mental health break.

did he give you that custom title and avatar?

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
Was the Gulf war conservative or liberal?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

a cloth map posted:

Was the Gulf war conservative or liberal?

It was necessary.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I liked General "Stormin" Norman Schwarzkopf as a kid. But it was hard to understand that the Gulf war was real and not a TV show.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

zen death robot posted:

Looking forward to his new gimmick, "Nazi Ned Flanders".

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey-Diddly-Ho, Jew-er-inos!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I will sign up for literally any political movement that will stop girls from being so fat.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
is there a political movement other than conservatism? if so they should start a party and run some candidates

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Conservatism is like the opposite of a political movement. They either want things exactly the same or to go backwards.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

is there a political movement other than conservatism? if so they should start a party and run some candidates

Go ahead, waste your vote!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Conservatism is like the opposite of a political movement. They either want things exactly the same or to go backwards.

Nah, that's just what you tell your base. Really you want to make money for your Overlords.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

zen death robot posted:

Same.

Nazis seem more like a .net crowd

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

nice meltdown

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

City of Tampa posted:

Unfortunately in this, the gayest of earths, it just isn't possible to do anything but propagate the status quo.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

zen death robot posted:

You posted the pm in DnD, he said Hitler was very anti marxist (he's right ) and gave you a link to Mein Kampf and said search for "Marx". He proved his point and you banned him for being right

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Keep Autism Wired posted:

You posted the pm in DnD, he said Hitler was very anti marxist (he's right ) and gave you a link to Mein Kampf and said search for "Marx". He proved his point and you banned him for being right

alt for flanders found

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
It is possible ZDR is a bad mod who just bans people he personally dislikes?

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

A Stupid Baby posted:

I even follow him on twitter because I find his brand of untrammeled optimism heartening

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

zen death robot posted:

im not gonna read mien kampf and gently caress you

So why did you ban him? Did he break some rule or make a political point that upset you?

Edit: in the politics debate sub forum

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Maoist Pussy posted:

I will sign up for literally any political movement that will stop girls from being so fat.

fascism is the only way here friend

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

It is possible ZDR is a bad admin who just bans people he personally dislikes?

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
I wish I had his naive faith and happy go lucky affect

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
Lol okay Morpheus

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Just lol if your homepage isn't hitler.org.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Dreddout posted:

It is possible ZDR is a bad admin who just bans people he personally dislikes?

Not a good method for generating revenue IMO

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Keep Autism Wired posted:

Not a good method for generating revenue IMO

tell that to jon pop

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

Hmmm it's cool with me if they get their chunky on but I'm no scientist. :science:

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Lichy posted:

tell that to jon pop

Touché

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

zen death robot posted:

I can post a screenshot of the log if you'd like

Post the screenshot of where CNF ever did anything other than make good left wing arguments that personally upset you because of your bad politics, post the justification for your personal vendetta bans.

No way to run a forum SMDH

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

im not gonna read mien kampf and gently caress you

We shall overcome some day!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Ctrl +f [IP] and prepare to have ur alt blown!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It could also be two goons living in the same house.

Gross...

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
The key thing to remember about the September 11th attacks was how they set in motion a series of events that would bankrupt the United States with wars, drive radicalism in the Middle East, flood Europe with refugees, and lead to the ultimate collapse of Western Democracy as rising nationalism fractures old alliances and gives way to 21st century fascism. Further terrorism, unrest, and reactionary policies make inevitable an all out war between the West and Islam, leading to the triumph of a global caliphate in the face of oppressive militarism and corrupted western values.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

The key thing to remember about the September 11th attacks was how they set in motion a series of events that would bankrupt the United States with wars, drive radicalism in the Middle East, flood Europe with refugees, and lead to the ultimate collapse of Western Democracy as rising nationalism fractures old alliances and gives way to 21st century fascism. Further terrorism, unrest, and reactionary policies make inevitable an all out war between the West and Islam, leading to the triumph of a global caliphate in the face of oppressive militarism and corrupted western values.

Which could all be avoided if the Muslim religion didn't exist.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Prorat posted:

Which could all be avoided if the Muslim religion didn't exist.

Oh, gee, golly, that would be wonderful wouldn't it? All we have to do is kill 2,000,000,000 of them. Problem solved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol

• Locked thread