Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Setsuna F Seiei (born Soran Ibrahim) is the protagonist of Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Ali Al-Sachez is an antagonist in the same show/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy featured a boring loving 50 page digressions about nomadic Muslims on Mars.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jeff Sichoe posted:

ok ok we might be onto something here lads

that suit makes her look fat

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

GORDON posted:

I almost brought that poo poo series up but I hated it so loving bad.

I liked it.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

GORDON posted:

It's been about 15 years and my tastes change over time so I MAY give it another shot.... but if I still hate it by the end of Red I'm not going to hate-read Green and Blue like I did last time.

oh sure, I might hate it on re-read. KSR is a weird one, the stuff I like about him and the stuff I hate about him is the same stuff. I really liked Mars, hated Antarctica, and constantly wavered on the Global Warming trilogy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zombiepop posted:

Ehm these are both clearly white, one is even a ginger/brown ffs. Both with very shameful facial hair growth.

lol Ali AI-Sanchez, the all including minority name. Gonna name my kids this so they will forever confuse racists.

It's al-sachez, not al-sanchez

• Locked thread