Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DOMDOM posted:

even star trek in its infinite unprejudiced sillyness never had an arab even as an extra

makes you think

prince of Jordan was an extra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Otner posted:

There's an egyptian in Blade Runner who makes snakes.

great Av goon sir

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

8 track betamax posted:

When on board a spaceship nearing speed of light, do you perform the 5 prayers according to ship time or to earth time?? Because if you stick to earth time you'd have to move pretty quick to get the prayers in... multiple prayers per minute! Also after returning from a voyage of a few years subjective time but centuries have passed... would you need to perform all the prayers and fasts that you missed while near light speed???????? What does the prophet have to say on this

Trust in Allah, but tie up you camel.
-the Prophet

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

spud posted:

Thank god. I was really worried about this. Good job Malaysian Fatwa Council...now tell me what stocks to invest in please.

e: I just read that thing and holy gently caress are those people loving mental.

eh, the worst thing is still that their prophet was a pedophile

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

and emos:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/05/iran-bans-devil-worshipping-homosexual-hairstyles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
the riddick character was based on vin diesel's d&d drow character

he's a huge nerd who has elf language tattoos

• Locked thread