Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
http://www.trulia.com/property/3237593737-7885-Woodrow-Wilson-Dr-Los-Angeles-CA-90046

It's Frank fuckin' Zappa's old house, how haunted can it be? Seriously, let's get the 'tax, the bride, the crumbsnatchers, the doags, the cat, the gerbils and the odd figurine up in there! They deserve the best for what's about to come.

Anyways, I bet Steve Vai partied there, he rocks gnads hard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0T9ivZVhk

I'm sure Lowtax is fine in Mizzourahh living on a budget so please share more Steve Vai brilliance.
With Thanks Extended Kindly in Advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

does it have a vent hood installed already

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Help start funding this project by buying me an avatar

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Just go make fun of 4outof5 for a while. It's fun and you might get anime nazi AV from it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does it have stairs in the house

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

Help start funding this project by buying me an avatar

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'll kick in 200 grand if I get ownership of one of the bedrooms and bathrooms. Lets start a goon commune. A goomune, if you will.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

quote:

The extraordinary Zappa Estate, once home to the King and Queen of Laurel Canyon, music legend Frank Zappa and his family, is nestled on a quite drive in the Hollywood Hills. An approximately 8,000 sq. ft. California Rock Star oasis, this home is the ultimate Artists' retreat. The property includes a sky-lit kitchen, rooftop tennis court, large backyard swimmers pool, two guest cottages, attached guest apartment, one-of-a-kind mosaic art amidst the lush landscaping, and the recording space that was once the infamous "Utility Muffin Research Kitchen", where many notable musicians includi...ng Frank have recorded since the 1960s. Unique features throughout the home include, porthole windows and doors salvaged from vintage submarines, many one-of-a-kind embellishments, and small reading/creative nooks. Beneath the house is a storage chamber that, during the Zappas' time, was known as 'The Vault,' where he kept his private archives under lock and key. Own a piece of music history.

It is a STORAGE CHAMBER. It is definitely not a RAPE DUNGEON, so stop asking about it.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
What kind of idiot spends 5 million dollars on a house in the Hollywood hills

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How on earth did people manage to give millions of American dollars to Frank loving Zappa?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i bet if we pooled our resources we could get lowtax about seven trailers to live in, so he could live in a different one each day of the week and he wouldn't have to clean as much.

i don't know how to separate good ideas from bad ones anymore, but i really think this is a good one

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Maybe we could pay to move the op to a dumpster fire behind a walmart thats a goon project I can get behind.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Parallax Scroll posted:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

down n out posted:

What kind of idiot spends 5 million dollars on a house in the Hollywood hills

Why is a house in the Hollywood Hills only $5 million?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Lolie posted:

quick someone post the notch house

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Notch's house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhM56v9UVQ

Notch's legs in said house, with candy room visible in the background:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Parallax Scroll posted:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Absolute Lithops posted:

Notch's house

Counterpoint, Notch is a cockholster

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Sorry, the only goon project I'll invest in is an island.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Absolute Lithops posted:

Notch's house

The solution is obviously to sell somethingawful.com to Microsoft. It would fit in well with their current product lineup, I think. And it can't possibly be worth less than linkedin :colbert:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

error1 posted:

The solution is obviously to sell somethingawful.com to Microsoft. It would fit in well with their current product lineup, I think. And it can't possibly be worth less than linkedin :colbert:

connect linkedin with your forums account. make everyone see the poo poo you post

naem
May 29, 2011

Mierenneuker posted:

I'd really like to read more about the goon Hawaii lord of the flies island people keep talking about

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

naem posted:

I'd really like to read more about the goon Hawaii lord of the flies island people keep talking about

I think it was called Samadhi Village. Some anime nerd girl from the UK made the trip so she could plant sticks in the mud.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2569

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Frank Zappa sucks and so did his poo poo music

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is groverhouse not for sale?

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

error1 posted:

LinkedIn proves Microsoft will buy whatever.
They would probably drop $50 million on SA and think they got a real sweet deal.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Keep the sweet nimble-fingered fretnastics coming I'm almost there

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm only a few posts in and this poo poo's already hilarious

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Mierenneuker posted:

Nauru should be going cheap in the near future.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm the goon making spears to hunt wild boar.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I feel that the goon commune could lead to a lot of hilarious forums posting but it would quickly become a cess pit. We'd also have to watch out for those TCC folks lest it become a flop house.

naem
May 29, 2011

Parallax Scroll posted:

i'm only a few posts in and this poo poo's already hilarious

25 pages of fat goons who've never been outdoors giving each other advice on activities they saw on TV once

cnut
May 3, 2016

Absolute Lithops posted:

Notch's house

He either eats a lot of candy or that poo poo's stale. Maybe he invites a lot of children over for Jesus Juice and candies?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meh, massage room is a gut job imo. :shrug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cnut posted:

He either eats a lot of candy or that poo poo's stale. Maybe he invites a lot of children over for Jesus Juice and candies?

he has no friends and alot of candy.

Just like me.

:smith:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Lolie posted:

1200 square feet maybe?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he has no friends and alot of candy.

Just like me.

:smith:

I'll be your internet friend :)

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Let's also kickstart my name change to "Cucked by an Angel"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

They want five and a half million for that house in the OP, and cant even put hi rez pictures on their dumb website?

• Locked thread