Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
you will never guess what happens next!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us_b_10658650.html

It's a long awful read but worth it. This guy's life is like a parody of these type of stories.

The story has it all!

Self-indulgent prose, fertility treatments, open marriage, trip to burning man, tarot cards, Cam the hunky yoga studio co-owner, Nintendo Wii, a section of "deep introspection" framed by the lighting and stubbing out of a cigarette, un-marriage ceremony, a pregnancy, a patreon link at the end, zero self awareness, AND MORE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
"There is no easy way to masturbate into a small plastic container. I find this out as I approach climax, simultaneously holding the container in place while stoking my erection with the other hand. "

Good opener.

This whole thing reads like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen going through his love life in flat narration.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Let me be first to say cuck in this thread.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The treatment wasn’t supposed to take this long. We should have known before my planned departure to the Burning Man gathering in Nevada. I had contemplated canceling, though it was the first significant trip with my younger brother, and I didn’t want to let him down. Plus, Katherine would have felt further guilt about her body’s lack of cooperation with the hormone therapy.

I don't know if he's Dr. Manhattan but he's definitely emotionally stunted.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
what i can glean from this thread is a burning man attendee is unable to have children. glad of it, op

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Zombie Boat posted:

The treatment wasn’t supposed to take this long. We should have known before my planned departure to the Burning Man gathering in Nevada. I had contemplated canceling, though it was the first significant trip with my younger brother, and I didn’t want to let him down. Plus, Katherine would have felt further guilt about her body’s lack of cooperation with the hormone therapy.

I don't know if he's Dr. Manhattan but he's definitely emotionally stunted.

He's basically a 30-something year old 'Free Spirit' who writes pretentiously.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
"Our shadows mingle on the path and I pull out my phone to catch the photo. “No one will ever understand us.” I write, and post the image to Facebook.

lmao

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Only the most devout cuckholds opt for the omega maneuver of open relationship + fertility treatments.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

what i can glean from this thread is a burning man attendee is unable to have children. glad of it, op

The miscarriage was something he was able to move past,

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

this is one of the funniest 'self-righteous rear end in a top hat' stories I've read

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sex man posted:

I opt to spend a weekend away at a local music festival with Mya. On my way out the door, I choose a Tarot card from the deck, standard practice for ongoing insight into our relationship.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

klapman posted:

"Our shadows mingle on the path and I pull out my phone to catch the photo. “No one will ever understand us.” I write, and post the image to Facebook.

lmao

Empty quote this until he dies then engrave it on his WiFi enabled tombstone.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

post more funny poo poo from it so i dont have to read it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

i can feel the pretentiousness through my browser ,i need a bath

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

klapman posted:

lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

Less than a week later, we speak on the phone. Her voice is sultry — I suggest she could have been a radio host... or a phone sex operator. Her actual profession is computer programmer. She arrives at my door with the deafening rumble of her blue Harley Davidson roadster. Cue slow motion helmet removal. Cue long black hair tumbling down her shoulders.

:greencube:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
So... is this a fetish or some mental condition ?? Boredom ? End-stage Capitalism ?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
"compersion"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Parallax Scroll posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just read it every paragraph so far is quotable you wont regret it 5/5 would skim again

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Decebal posted:

So... is this a fetish or some mental condition ?? Boredom ? End-stage Capitalism ?

Yes

BIRDCON 2017
May 31, 2011

free spirit posted:

Katherine finds the paperwork online and we fill it out on the kitchen table. We agree to split the mortgage equity. I will take the vehicle, the blender, and the Nintendo Wii. She will retain “the rest of the household contents.”

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:downsowned:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im glad this idiot never considered adoption

BIRDCON 2017
May 31, 2011

same guy posted:

We each take one piece of paper and my pen hovers. I don’t know what to call this process. Breakup seems harsh and somehow violent. Separation feels generic and falsely benign. I arrive at... Divergence.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

klapman posted:

lmao

Adult over the age of 30.txt

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My phone won't let me cut and paste it, but the top comment is a real nice burn. He only replies the deluded weirdos who think he's a good writer, sadly.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

My phone won't let me cut and paste it, but the top comment is a real nice burn. He only replies the deluded weirdos who think he's a good writer, sadly.

yea lol

"Truth be told, I don’t actually masturbate very often..."

I'm assuming you're not including your writing in your totals here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

yea lol

"Truth be told, I don’t actually masturbate very often..."

I'm assuming you're not including your writing in your totals here

:laffo:

jeremy craig keep doin what you're doin

BIRDCON 2017
May 31, 2011

same guy posted:

I receive a text from Katherine: “Leila was born this morning at 7:30am. 7 pounds. I did it without drugs, at home. We are well.”

...I text back “So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again.” Then I add “Sending blessings upon your new life.”

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I refuse to believe this is real, nice try arianna huffington

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

thathonkey posted:

:laffo:

jeremy craig keep doin what you're doin

Miskatonic U. He's seen some poo poo, yo.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/746783545193029632

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I've been married three times now, and if there's one thing I've learned it's that the one sure way to have a successful open relationship is to never let your wife know you're in one.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
how fat are they?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Link the viral gen xer story

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

is he talking about her vag being broken.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
infertile millenial man looking at a broken vagina: so this is love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also lol typical millenniums with their weak seed.

• Locked thread