Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

i'm pretty sure she did that intentionally, to end the farce of a relationship

yeah after trying all sorts of hormone therapies and poo poo she "mysteriously" is able to have children again as soon as a new and better dude begins giving her dick. seems legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it actually would make more sense if she was secretly on some sort of potent birth control the entire time the stopped for some subconscious reason when she found a good mate

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe the douchebag writer who destroyed his marriage lied about his fertility in his douchebag article?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Men invented marriage for a reason and these clueless morons are messing it all up.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

maybe his seed is as weak as his moral fortitude

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Rutibex posted:

i'm pretty sure she did that intentionally, to end the farce of a relationship

Pretty much. He mentioned that they'd only check in with each other once a week at that point.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

the best part is this guys wife didn't even want an open relationship. the second she had the opportunity for monogamy with someone better she grabbed it :v:

The worst part about this is that it isnt even the first time this thing happens.

Self-important men who are active on social media and lovely magazines seems to be in the high risk zone for this.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Maybe they believe they are like, top tier men, and an open relationship is just them convincing their wife to let them sleep around?

That or something like it has to be going through their head, but I can't imagine going up to your SO, telling them you want to gently caress other people and they have to be cool with it, especially if open relationships weren't your thing before and you stumbled across them when you were finally ready to leave or cheat.

Also if they were down for the open thing because they feared a sudden change you just gave them time and space to hunt down your replacement while maintaining normalcy so of course people go along with it until, unsurprisingly, they don't.

I think these are the same guys say that men biologically want to gently caress a lot of women to spread their seed.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

The Kingfish posted:

Men invented marriage for a reason and these clueless morons are messing it all up.

"It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome."

Jfc these people

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

I think these are the same guys say that men biologically want to gently caress a lot of women to spread their seed.

Eh I've been curious once or twice but my idiot engineer nerd classmates are a huge turn off, personally

Goddamnit you ninja edit

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I wish his parents would weigh in in the comments section, they must've been so bummed when he emailed them to check out his article

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Aralan posted:

I wish his parents would weigh in in the comments section, they must've been so bummed when he emailed them to check out his article

His parents are probably a couple of busted hippy freaks as well. Living in a hobbit hole too I'd bet.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Otisburg posted:

"It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome."

Jfc these people

Id respect these guys more if they were pulling in more cocks than their wives at this point. It would be more impressive.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Otisburg posted:

Jfc these people

Ie., I haven't slept with anyone else yet while Paulo continues to pound my wife into oblivion with his glistening rod

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I TOLD YOU MAN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT POLYAMORY!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Germstore posted:

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I TOLD YOU MAN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT POLYAMORY!

Great now I'm imaging polyamory with a bunch of Ron pauls

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Nick Rivers posted:

you will never guess what happens next!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us_b_10658650.html

It's a long awful read but worth it. This guy's life is like a parody of these type of stories.

The story has it all!

Self-indulgent prose, fertility treatments, open marriage, trip to burning man, tarot cards, Cam the hunky yoga studio co-owner, Nintendo Wii, a section of "deep introspection" framed by the lighting and stubbing out of a cigarette, un-marriage ceremony, a pregnancy, a patreon link at the end, zero self awareness, AND MORE!

I tried to read it. I really did. But, holy poo poo is that guy melodramatic. I got to his wife trying to inject herself with fertility drugs after yoga didn't work to restore her fertility and gave up.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Purple dawn bathes the sky on the final morning of Burning Man, as my volunteer shift ends as a Guardian. I gaze upon the Temple of Transition, this palace of grief, adorned by the tears and scribblings of thousands of Burners. It is my third year drifting through Her halls, and this time, I finally understand why She is here.

In a culture addicted to the light, there is no altar for darkness. Yet life does not feed life. Only death can do that. The Man is burned for the party. The Temple is burned for our grief  —  an offering for our willingness to remember those that came before and perhaps those that never will.

this loving guy...

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bored posted:

I tried to read it. I really did. But, holy poo poo is that guy melodramatic. I got to his wife trying to inject herself with fertility drugs after yoga didn't work to restore her fertility and gave up.

The solution to her inability to conceive was in yoga all along, actually

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
nothing about this dude is cool and good

just zip, zilch, nada.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

quote:

I spent the rest of the month on the road, returning only to pack my share of the belongings. No battle. No lawyers. Katherine finds the paperwork online and we fill it out on the kitchen table. We agree to split the mortgage equity. I will take the vehicle, the blender, and the Nintendo Wii.

Good get for the Wii. It gets better

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
how much for chuck tingle to come in and give this manuscript a treatment?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bored posted:

it's worth getting to the end

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Dude wants to gently caress, but he feels guilty. So he manipulates his wife into letting him gently caress by showing up with a giant-rear end boos that says "101 reasons you need to let me gently caress", and pressure her into admitting she wants to gently caress too. His loving is boring and milquetoast coming-of-age bullshit (as a literal manchild, he acts like hes 17 when he's 30 over the entire article.) She gets her world rocked by glistening sex-protagonist Cameron Doe and decides that a good man (and potential father) is one who is going to be there when poo poo is rocky and not be a perpetually self-absorbed whiny bitch who runs away and cheats because he can't deal with not being a baby daddy. She gets knocked up and is happy.

The only thing missing from the Quintessential Vancouver Narrative is some real estate investment, a hockey riot, and some free heroin. Thank you, Ian Mack you cowardly loser.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
His dick was as hopeless as his writing

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I want this man to be punched in the balls so hard he can only ejaculate a cloud of spores

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Can you imagine regularly engaging with someone who, on being informed of the birth of your child, responds "So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again."? No wonder her ovaries refused to dump any eggs out while he was getting in there

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

thathonkey posted:

it's worth getting to the end

Yeah. I tried again. Skipped through a bunch of it and made it to his wife leaving him to raise the kid with its dad. The author is a giant douche.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I'm glad huffpo gives early 2000s livejournal users have a place to be heard

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Aralan posted:

Can you imagine regularly engaging with someone who, on being informed of the birth of your child, responds "So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again."? No wonder her ovaries refused to dump any eggs out while he was getting in there

--Hey u want anything from the store

--What I want is a fleeting ache. The pain that says your desire is real, and the sudden knowledge that it spells the end of that which you cherish.

--I'm leaving u

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
I'm lost here, what's the point of letting someone else bang your wife if you can't bring yourself to touch your own penis for a good old fashioned shame-wank? Dude did not think this through.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
What a self absorbed prick, so in love with his own image he failed to see how infidelity could possibly be detrimental to his marriage.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
tl;dr: i pushed for an open relationship and my wife got way more sex than me then got pregnant by another man now im sad :qq: whoops

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

NotAnArtist posted:

I want this man to be punched in the balls so hard he can only ejaculate a cloud of spores

sure but first you need to get a microscope so you can aim your punch

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A poo poo version of" Caviar" by tc Boyle where the narrator can't impregnate his wife so they get a surrogate and he starts sleeping with her too cause he's self absorbed and greedy and entitled

At least that narrator could jack into a cup

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Mierenneuker posted:

Let me be first to say cuck in this thread.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The doctor gives us an x-ray of the delicate “Twins” which we place on our altar at home.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NotAnArtist posted:

Too late hes already infertile

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

I'm glad you're back on SA, Aralan. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
see this is exactly the kind of person you meet at burning man.

i knew a chick once who was a burner and she wouldnt shut up about it so eventually i went on her dumb photo blog and right there in the gallery was a picture of her in the desert with her dad and she was wearing a shirt and shoes and nothing else and her puss was just falling out for all to see and i had to go to church for like a month straight just to be able to sleep at night again

• Locked thread