Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
HAha jesus christ I have to read that thing half a paragraph at a time it's too cringeworthy

quote:

Katherine and I practice regular communication, though mostly I don’t see her. She embraces the openness with a vigor I’d never seen. Suddenly, she is free to entertain the secret desires she’d never confessed, perhaps even to herself. She calls ex-boyfriends to catch up, partly out of curiosity for their lives, and partly to flaunt her newfound sexual prowess.

I grow closer to a particular woman, Mya. We speak in poetry and myth, and she whispers a willingness to explore my untapped sexual nature.

"I try to talk to my wife every now and then but mostly she's busy being out getting plowed by all her old boyfriends while I'm writing poems to a girl on tinder who says she might bang me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What a joke of a tiny, weird rear end little self absorbed bitch of a man.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

Can you imagine regularly engaging with someone who, on being informed of the birth of your child, responds "So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again."? No wonder her ovaries refused to dump any eggs out while he was getting in there

Also, he really should've quoted Marc Maron and went 'OH, SO THIS IS YOUR PLAY, IS IT?! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY AT ME?! I SEE THROUGH YOUR RUSE; YOU DON'T GET TO WIN!'

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
aaahhaahhaha ajesus christ the self ownage is too strong im dyeing

quote:

We sit in the afternoon sun. I don’t realize I’m holding my breath.

Finally, she says: “I’m pregnant.”

My mind races. She and I hadn’t been intimate in weeks. There was only one other possibility.

“With Cam,” she finishes.

Cue: dagger plunge directly into my heart. Cue: An impossible mixture of utter devastation and shining joy at the possibility of her being a mother. Something she’s wanted for so long.

“gently caress!” I scream, louder than I’ve ever been. I can’t look at her, I stare at the grass

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*stares angrily at grass while wife gets plowed*

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I do believe this is where one would bring up the oft-misused term 'cuckfag' to describe the author.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I begin using words like polyamorous (meaning “many loves”) and non-monogamy in conversation. I learn that you don’t make any important decisions during NRE (new relationship energy) and that compersion (taking joy in your partner’s joy) is the opposite of jealousy, but that both can exist simultaneously.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I like how he appears to be wearing some kind of shaman robe in the silhouette picture

If someone sent this to me and told me it was a piece of short fiction, I would have thought it was legitimately brilliant satire. But it is real and sincere and lol

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What a knob

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Maybe he turned up his poetry game a few notches after hearing about his wife getting impregnated by stud doing plow pose

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
it's a cool coincidence that the loudest word he ever screamed was the word "gently caress", which is also the rudest word you can ever scream.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What was the point of this article ? Honestly. It's not encouraging. Is it a cautionary tale ?

I don't get it :(

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Doctor Schnabel posted:

I begin using words like polyamorous (meaning “many loves”) and non-monogamy in conversation. I learn that you don’t make any important decisions during NRE (new relationship energy) and that compersion (taking joy in your partner’s joy) is the opposite of jealousy, but that both can exist simultaneously.

A few months ago, I tried to deal with a transguy who was in an open relationship with a transwoman who was collared by another transwoman.

I got my ear full of retarded loving sayings like 'deadname' and 'compersion' and 'Truvera'

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Decebal posted:

What was the point of this article ? Honestly. It's not encouraging. Is it a cautionary tale ?

It was a whine blog 🍷

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

King of Bees posted:

It was a whine blog 🍷

lol

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Decebal posted:

you're supposed to be in awe at the depth of his suffering and the glowing wisdom these trials have granted him.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Apoplexy posted:

A few months ago, I tried to deal with a transguy who was in an open relationship with a transwoman who was collared by another transwoman.

I got my ear full of retarded loving sayings like 'deadname' and 'compersion' and 'Truvera'
I don't know what a truvera is, is that another trade name for Stevia

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

at some point in the past few years i realized my greatest fear is taking some old friend out for drinks and catching up and suddenly out of nowhere getting an evening full of that kind of poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aralan posted:

I googled it and got some Spanish medical sites so I'm assuming a tranny drug they buy online

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This guy just wrote a Tribeca Film Fest winning mumblecore movie.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

She spends most of her time with Cam. I begin hearing stories of her vibrant nature from mutual friends. “I barely recognize this woman,” says one who has known her for years.

I can’t shake the feeling that Katherine is drifting away from me.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

Nope. It's a whore pill for loving poz dudes. Yeah, it was really great to find out you're banging some vagina that thinks she's a dude who is also on the pre-exposure HIV prevention drug.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Excuse me, it was Truvada, not vera.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This long, winding, pretentious piece of poo poo article is worth the read. What a loving dork, glad his wife moved on

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

We really aren't going to get to skip the pretense of the neo-hippie movement and all its excuses and mysticism, will we?

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 26, 2016

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

Nope. It's a whore pill for loving poz dudes. Yeah, it was really great to find out you're banging some vagina that thinks she's a dude who is also on the pre-exposure HIV prevention drug.

I, uh, hm.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol as someone who doesn't want kids I laugh at this guy's whole retarded life

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like this quote from the article:

quote:

I ask her: what do you actually want? Was this an accident? Do you still want to be with me? Do you want the three of us to co-parent?
Because you can tell from the first questions he was probably hoping (and maybe IRL suggested) that she'd abort her miracle yoga cuck baby

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aralan posted:

I like this quote from the article:

Because you can tell from the first questions he was probably hoping (and maybe IRL suggested) that she'd abort her miracle yoga cuck baby

the...the word! it didn't filter!!

...oh wait, i see what you did. clever girl

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
cuck

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i'm gay

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Horniest Manticore posted:

the...the word! it didn't filter!!

...oh wait, i see what you did. clever girl

:ssh:

naem
May 29, 2011

Doctor Schnabel posted:

see this is exactly the kind of person you meet at burning man.

i knew a chick once who was a burner and she wouldnt shut up about it so eventually i went on her dumb photo blog and right there in the gallery was a picture of her in the desert with her dad and she was wearing a shirt and shoes and nothing else and her puss was just falling out for all to see and i had to go to church for like a month straight just to be able to sleep at night again

You just described like half the women on the west coast here lol.

A hot 25 year old girl running around naked yelling woo in some Instagram pics is kind of fun sure but now imagine she never gets over it and a decade later she's still stomping naked in some uggs across the desert looking like someone's chubby mom

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

You're inhuman :aaaaa:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo, cuck im gay

cuck im gay!!!!!

CUCK IM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Reminds me of the goon who told his girlfriend he wanted an open relationship and she responded by moving out and dumping his rear end except much more pretentious and pathetic.

The worst part is he's proud of telling this story. That's the amazing thing here. "HEY WORLD, MY WIFE GOT IMPREGNATED BY A BETTER MAN THAN ME! ISN'T THAT A WONDERFUL STORY?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I knocked up a chick twice :smuggo:

• Locked thread