Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Keg posted:

And, of course, a hot dog! :)

I will forever spend the extra 2 bucks for the italian sausage with the peppers and onions, hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

also got my renewal notice yesterday

got a 112 gift certificate, thank you costco for paying me my membership cost + two bucks just for buying tons of poo poo at the costco

you the best

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I wonder if you get the 3% back when you buy a car though them.

no the 2% it only counts for stuff bought through the front-end registers and costco.com

which also means it doesn't count on gas :(

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Costco pepperoni pizza is better than all their other food offerings and it isn't even close.

Seriously get the Italian sausage

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

Also a year's worth of Zyrtec generic is $14 at costco, 10 tabs of that poo poo for the same price at Walgreens.

as an everyday zyrtec dude, just buying one bottle of costco zyrtec pays for my membership and then some

goood poo poo

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Is the medicine even cheaper in store than on amazon?

Like I said earlier, I just got 1000 iburprofens for $14, crazy if it's even cheaper in the store!

"goodsense" brand zyrtec is 16 bucks for a years supply on the amazon

I get my years supply at costco for 10 bucks when it's on sale :c00l:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm at Costco rn looking at a 32oz jar of capers

Buy the capers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

The meat at Costco rules, buy a whole beef tenderloin and go hog wild