Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I'm going to get a big bag of frozen stir fry veggies and some bulgogi marinated beef for lunches for the week. I definitely need some new vacuum bags for my vacuum sealer thing, too. Maybe some salmon if it's deboned, and I'll pop into the book section to see if there's anything good.

And, of course, a hot dog! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

jeff smisek posted:

I dont jave a GOT DAM MEMBERSHIP OP thanks

You should get one, they're pretty cheap and over the course of the year you definitely save money on food.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

ArtIsResistance posted:

its weird how goons hate everything except for costco

I like most things

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

ArtIsResistance posted:

ive seen you make a lot of angry posts about misogyny and other demons so don't lie to me

GBS hates women

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

Hey op i thought about getting a vscuum sealer before. Is it useful? What do you use it for?

I use it for sous vide cooking and for freezing meat. It's useful but unless you do a lotta shopping at Costco it's probably not worth it.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Oh Hell No posted:

nothing because my membership just ran out and my garage refrigerator coincidentally stopped working at the same time, so i have no extra space to store all my salmon patties and fancy cheeses

Sorry for your loss

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Reporting live from Costco: I also bought some Coke Zero and shampoo

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I can never tell the difference between a hot dog and a Polish dog.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

haximus prime posted:

The polish dog is the one I gave to your mother last night. In bed. We ate the hot dog while sitting in bed together.

LOL!!!!!!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Only Sunday is Costco Day.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
What are you going to buy at Costco today?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

I WOULD GO BUY SOME DOG FOOD BUT SINCE MY HUSBAND'S EX HAS APPARENTLY BEEN USING HIS COSTCO MEMBERSHIP FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I CANT BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT FUUUU

Sorry that your dog is going to die because of the bad ex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
See you next Sunday!

• Locked thread