Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i go to kroger

Good luck finding usda prime carne asada at 7.99lb at kroger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

Hey op i thought about getting a vscuum sealer before. Is it useful? What do you use it for?

Yeah, how long does it take to pay itself off?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Costco sucks poo poo

I think you are confusing costco with yo daddy.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

deadwing posted:

also got my renewal notice yesterday

got a 112 gift certificate, thank you costco for paying me my membership cost + two bucks just for buying tons of poo poo at the costco

you the best

I wonder if you get the 3% back when you buy a car though them.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Got some of those last week there and they are comfy if a bit oversized. I got mediums and they run more on the large side.

Maybe they were accounting for an average amount of girth that you lack significantly.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I am getting kirkland brand ibuprofen in the mail today from amazon. And I'm not even a costco member. :grin:

My parents got a giant tv at costco last year, worked out well for them.

You can actually buy alcohol and use the Pharmacy without a membership. It's some legal thing. If you live in one of those states where the alcohol section is in a small adjacent store you can shop there without a membership.

Edit: you can also buy alcohol in a regular costco without a membership, but be prepared for a whole awkward process.

Falun Bong Refugee fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 26, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Yeah, I actually believed the waist size on the package. But forgot it was American waist sizings. I do lack the average tubbiness

Quite the deft deflection. It wasn't awkward and forced at all.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

s0j posted:

that combo has been $1.50 for like 20 years now how do they do it

Loss leading. Same with the chickens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Costco just got all the acuvue oaysis 2 weeks negotiated down to 95$ for a year supply , which is awesome.

• Locked thread