Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Big box of spinach, a 3 pack of almond milk, a big bag of raw almonds if reasonably priced, blue jeans and cat litter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

My costco doesn't sell alcohol. But I got a cooked chicken for 5 bucks. Hello dinner!

If you live in utah, never go to costco on saturday.. it's a mad house at the hundred dollar store.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My dad bought a truck from costco and gave him a nice gift card that he used to get one of those 4k curved tvs.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Keg posted:

I can never tell the difference between a hot dog and a Polish dog.

Polish dogs give you the shits.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Costco pepperoni pizza is better than all their other food offerings and it isn't even close.

My work buys costco pizza for us worker bees every friday. It's awesome, I can polish off 5 slices within 2 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

jeff smisek posted:

Wow amateur, 2 hrs??

yeah I have to fit work inbetween bites and talking warhammer/starwares with the nerds.

next time i'm at costco, should I get the large pack of breakfast sausage paddies or the monster pack of those fruit sherbets?

• Locked thread