Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

what if i told you that there is undoubtedly a group of people that find what you believe to be as abhorrent as you find nazism to be? that they would find it a good and just thing to pummel you about the head and neck with 2x4s because of what you believe? how would their political violence be any different from this, except in terms of ideology?

There already is one. They are called nazis and they need to be bashed. It's either bash ot be bashed and I'd rather be the basher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ok, if you say so pal

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

guess so

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Nathilus posted:

It's either bash ot be bashed and I'd rather be the basher.

do you consider yourself a "social darwinist"

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i think everyone would be chiller f they

Smash the Gash

more

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

do you consider yourself a "social darwinist"

just go the gently caress away

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

There already is one. They are called nazis and they need to be bashed. It's either bash ot be bashed and I'd rather be the basher.

You can't be the basher. It isn't in your nature.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Wikkheiser posted:

Here's the Obergruppenfuhrer of the Sacramento Nazi club btw:

:goonsay:

dont dox me man

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

I am not for beating the poo poo out of neo nazis specifically, but I also don't feel bad for their dumb pro-genocide asses.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Freedom is a really hard concept for people to accept when those they don't like are free as well.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am for anarchicide.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sacramento is better than SF

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

anti globalist white nationalist homophobic russophile here, hezbollah ftw

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Pawn 17 posted:

Freedom is a really hard concept for people to accept when those they don't like are free as well.

neo nazi's are by definition against freedom

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I mean, I don't care if some nazi's get beaten up, but arguing that they aren't allowed to have the same freedoms as everyone else is just stupid and feeds into their bullshit about being oppressed. Let them have their "rallies" and just loving ignore them. Having some "anit-fascist" counter rally and a huge melee, just drew nationwide (and possibly worldwide) attention to their cause. Good job.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavahbeast posted:

anti globalist white nationalist homophobic russophile here, hezbollah ftw

ah, hello

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

freedom isn't free

it runs on dead nazis

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Robot Pride posted:

neo nazi's are by definition against freedom

But you aren't.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

I mean, I don't care if some nazi's get beaten up, but arguing that they aren't allowed to have the same freedoms as everyone else is just stupid and feeds into their bullshit about being oppressed. Let them have their "rallies" and just loving ignore them. Having some "anit-fascist" counter rally and a huge melee, just drew nationwide (and possibly worldwide) attention to their cause. Good job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hayes_Pond

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

it's good the monsters got violenced

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Maoist Pussy posted:

You can't be the basher. It isn't in your nature.

I came with a penis so actually I am pretty sure it is. Destruction is the birthright of the male gender just as creation is to females.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

freedom goes both ways. the are allowed to have their rallies. Some one didn't like it and beat their asses. I won't say it was wrong. It was illegal, tho

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Robot Pride posted:

just go the gently caress away

you would attempt to silence someone who disagrees with you? how very freedom-loving

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
*calmly walks into thread*

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

you would attempt to silence someone who disagrees with you? how very freedom-loving

i'm not trying to silence you just not trying to hear your bullshit

if i wanted to silence you i would travel to your home

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Robot Pride posted:

i'm not trying to silence you just not trying to hear your bullshit

if i wanted to silence you i would travel to your home

spoken like a mentally stable person

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Aaronicon posted:

it's regretful that it has to come to violence, but when it comes to fascism it's literally an ideology about systematically annihilating and oppressing every cultural and societal system that isn't theirs with no mercy or regret, using violence and terror to regress the world to a point in time that never existed outside their inbred masturbatory fantasies

actually that's communism and i agree that it should be ruthlessly suppressed :hfive:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

I came with a penis so actually I am pretty sure it is. Destruction is the birthright of the male gender just as creation is to females.

That sounds pretty metal, mein broheim.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well hitler himself thought that you need to bash the fash or the fash wins and he might have known a thing or two about fascism

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anything short of murdering fascists is a self serving half measure

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
thought experiments on goons once again prove to be futile, due to their rigid view of the world and what they consider to be indisputable facts

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

thought experiments on goons once again prove to be futile, due to their rigid view of the world and what they consider to be indisputable facts

who are you talking to

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
The only thing that would have made this story happier is a suicide bomber detonating in the middle of all these retards.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

spoken like a mentally stable person

and arguing for race hate is a very mentally stable position of judgment

learn what silencing really is before you run around accusing people of it because i know for a fact you have never lived in a nation where people really were silenced for their views

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

what's your stormfront username?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
in germany pancakes are called hitler cakes

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Robot Pride posted:

and arguing for race hate is a very mentally stable position of judgment

learn what silencing really is before you run around accusing people of it because i know for a fact you have never lived in a nation where people really were silenced for their views

im arguing for free political expression, no matter what views are espoused. im sorry you hate the first amendment

also, i was born in east germany in the 80s, lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'm sad that Chinatown isn't here to make his customary wish that everyone dies

I hope he's at the rally right now, in the background yelling "EAT FRESH" and "WORLD STAR".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Not trying to be edgy, but I think it's good that groups of people beating each other in the streets with sticks and pointy objects is the cool new thing to do (CNTTD)

• Locked thread