Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

loving this. Thank you for this. Nailed it. Fox news does this poo poo every 12 minutes where they say "but the left is trying to silence my racist views and that is rather intolerant and isn't tolerance what the left cherishes the most?!?!?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Did the fash-bashers end up in the hospital because lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my granddaddy shot down stukas with quad-mounted .50-caliber machine guns in WW2, and killed fascist snipers with them from 1000 yards away. true fact.

so what i'm saying is that the neo-nazis should've been blown away by .50 caliber machine guns. oh yeah it would've been :krad:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maoist Pussy posted:

I hope you attempt to beat them to death and your plan falls apart. :-D

I have a sledge hammer buddy

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Goddamn, man, you are a rad dude. That album is one of my all-time favorites and I haven't listened to it in a really long time but I'm going to listen to it tonight.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have a sledge hammer buddy

That sounds like a fat guy's weapon.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maoist Pussy posted:

That sounds like a fat guy's weapon.

I wish I was a fat guy.
bet I could swing it a lot harder

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Wikkheiser posted:

my granddaddy shot down stukas with quad-mounted .50-caliber machine guns in WW2, and killed fascist snipers with them from 1000 yards away. true fact.

so what i'm saying is that the neo-nazis should've been blown away by .50 caliber machine guns. oh yeah it would've been :krad:

Mine was a merchant marine engineer and was shot at through two world wars bringing food and ammo to our boyz. So what I'm saying is that maybe torpedoes would be poetically apt.

Not that going for an enemy's supply lines in war is evil or anything. Actually it's brilliant. But yeah, torpedoes....

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Robot Pride posted:

and now live in dublin? so, you are pro unbridled freedom? you know the constitution has limits to the stated rights?

the US. i never said i am pro unbridled freedom, far from it. laws are necessary. yet to allow violent suppression of political beliefs, however repulsive they may be, is a bad thing and should not become the standard. the limit of free speech is not "well, i vehemently disagree with this person, so of course beatings should commence"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dethkon posted:

Not trying to be edgy, but I think it's good that groups of people beating each other in the streets with sticks and pointy objects is the cool new thing to do (CNTTD)

This is not a new thing but it's always cool to attack fascists, with the itnent to suppress and terrorize or merely kill.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

Mine was a merchant marine engineer and was shot at through two world wars bringing food and ammo to our boyz. So what I'm saying is that maybe torpedoes would be poetically apt.

Not that going for an enemy's supply lines in war is evil or anything. Actually it's brilliant. But yeah, torpedoes....

my grandaddy was a normal guy on a normal boat. Got a Purple Heart because he fell down during an all hands on deck.
Broke his leg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
trampled

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lmao

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Blue Train posted:

for those wondering about the lack of guns, california is one of the states that has hosed up gun laws so you can't really have them in public

Sure is a real shame that them white supremacists weren't carrying guns, eh folks?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
We shouldn't do anything about nazis marching around and trying to gather more strength, it's probably best to appease them. There's probably a historical precedent that shows how good an idea that is.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr. Horrible posted:

Sure is a real shame that them white supremacists weren't carrying guns, eh folks?

you loving idiot they should have shot the white supremacists

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 27, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that wasn't a joke

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I love all the idiotic, oh-so-sensible "fighting fascism IS fascism" bullshit in this thread. What good's a loving nazi if you can't kick his rear end? My grandad ran some of these fuckers over with his tank in the battle of the bulge. He'd be proud of these skinny, violent college kids. Besides, anarchists and communists fighting nazis in public parks is a time honored tradition. Good clean fun. Both sides look forward to it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm being one hundred percent serious and unironic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
white supremacists are terrorists

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

the US. i never said i am pro unbridled freedom, far from it. laws are necessary. yet to allow violent suppression of political beliefs, however repulsive they may be, is a bad thing and should not become the standard. the limit of free speech is not "well, i vehemently disagree with this person, so of course beatings should commence"

A great idea until you take it too far. Nazis fundamentally oppose the freedoms you're talking about. If they had it their way there wouldn't be free speech. It is in everyone's best interests to ensure they never regain power, by any means necessary. It is natural and just the the body politic attempts to defend itself from invasive and destructive threats.

For everyone who is not part of a violent, racist, fascist political groups? Sure, we can probably afford to turn the other cheek when they say something really stupid and hateful. Nazis kindof have a track record though. One that we would be remiss to ignore.

That said it's still illegal to bash anyone for any reason other than self-defense. It is acceptable to me if antifascists are arrested. I'm sure they won't be too grudging in taking one for the team with a little patriotic incarceration sacrifice. The tree of liberty isn't watered with rainbows and pony farts after all.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

Goddamn, man, you are a rad dude. That album is one of my all-time favorites and I haven't listened to it in a really long time but I'm going to listen to it tonight.

Thanks dude! I actually haven't listened to it in a while either, but your enthusiasm reminded me how much it owns and I'm gonna listen to it after dinner.

Back to the matter at hand, the nazi's political endgame wants me and a lot of my friends and loved ones dead, so I see no problem sending them to the grave first. I'm also for branding all the nazi-friendly fuckheads posting here as such.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this statement doesnt mean anything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:wink:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

why doesn't it.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

paul_soccer10 posted:

I have to agree. They want me and all my brown friends and the white friends who will be friends with my brown friends dead. That's good enough for me.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Blue Train posted:

yes, the white supremacists would have shown up unarmed and then dutifully stood there and let themselves be murdered, with no collateral damage or accidental injury of anyone else

thus would it have been, in this, our Just World

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why doesn't it.

white supremacy is an ideology that doesnt necessitate violence, except when it does, which is usually

terrorism is a tactic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

I have to agree. They want me and all my brown friends and the white friends who will be friends with my brown friends dead. That's good enough for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e65kdU98eWU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the philosopher white supremacists in their universities who have purely academic discussions about subjugating lesser breeds aren't terrorists

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

the philosopher white supremacists in their universities who have purely academic discussions about subjugating lesser breeds aren't terrorists

thanks for being pedantic as gently caress. really useful.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why doesn't it.

Everything is now terrorism. The word has been watered down to near meaninglessness. Could you give me an example of a specific nazi act of terror that has happened in the past few years in the us? And then show me how all the little neo nazi cells are interconnected on a logistics level? That would be evidence of real terrorism.

There's no need to add that fuzzy tag of terrorism anway. They are already nazis, and fash as gently caress. We already know what to do.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WatermelonGun posted:

thanks for being pedantic as gently caress. really useful.

woah jeez

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

The Fattest PI posted:

We shouldn't do anything about nazis marching around and trying to gather more strength, it's probably best to appease them. There's probably a historical precedent that shows how good an idea that is.

"After Hitler, Our Turn"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can we get back to endorsing murder in the real world

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I know, I know sorry mang. But I hate the fable of the boy who cried terrorism.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Radical Catholic posted:

I love all the idiotic, oh-so-sensible "fighting fascism IS fascism" bullshit in this thread. What good's a loving nazi if you can't kick his rear end? My grandad ran some of these fuckers over with his tank in the battle of the bulge. He'd be proud of these skinny, violent college kids. Besides, anarchists and communists fighting nazis in public parks is a time honored tradition. Good clean fun. Both sides look forward to it.

Exactly. I think skinny college kids should bash the fash repeatedly and get their asses kicked alot. S'good for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

white supremacy is an ideology that doesnt necessitate violence, except when it does, which is usually

terrorism is a tactic

terrorism is a strategy.
Tactics are what you do when your already in battle

• Locked thread