Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Gaddamn that dude beating that woman with a baseball bat as she stood up was absolutely loving brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
gbs define fascism for me

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Nonsense. I'm sure these self-described neo-Nazis are big fans of the idea of big government, the biggest government, nationalizing all business and putting the citizenry to work. Their meetings surely include discussions of the finer points of Fascism, such as the need for a strong leader in times of economic and political uncertainty, and waiving certain democratic rights to allow power to be even more centralized. Of this I am sure.

hmmmm do you want to restore power to the shogunate

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lotsa nazi sympathist trash posting itt. whodathunkit

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

thought experiments on goons once again prove to be futile, due to their rigid view of the world and what they consider to be indisputable facts

what's your stormfront username?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

their ideas stand on their own merit, and have not been adopted in modern times by anyone aside from confused social miscreants. why is it necessary or a good thing to beat them? as was said earlier, this only serves to legitimize their martyr complex and lend credence (even if its only to their own in-group) to their ideology. those with these beliefs only become more steadfast in them, and seek to further radicalize others. whereas if they were to be ignored, i suspect most would deflate after a couple years or succumb to their meth addiction/obesity/both

yeah that's not really what you were saying earlier, you nazi loser

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

please tell me your username is from the flaming lips song

Yup!

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

show me, because im pretty sure nothing i posted earlier conflicts with what i said in that post

Nope! You were being a sympathetizer piece of dog poo poo which you're now trying to spin into the classic liberal strategy / cop out of "ignore it."

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

Goddamn, man, you are a rad dude. That album is one of my all-time favorites and I haven't listened to it in a really long time but I'm going to listen to it tonight.

Thanks dude! I actually haven't listened to it in a while either, but your enthusiasm reminded me how much it owns and I'm gonna listen to it after dinner.

Back to the matter at hand, the nazi's political endgame wants me and a lot of my friends and loved ones dead, so I see no problem sending them to the grave first. I'm also for branding all the nazi-friendly fuckheads posting here as such.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

the philosopher white supremacists in their universities who have purely academic discussions about subjugating lesser breeds aren't terrorists

thanks for being pedantic as gently caress. really useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well, if you are going to be like that, I hope the nazis succeed, at least in regard to you specifically.

Awww, did grandpappy get himself hanged at Nuremberg?

• Locked thread