Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

The Kingfish posted:

https://news.vice.com/article/neo-nazi-march-sacramento-california-stabbings?utm_source=vicenewsfb

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86099332.html

~150 ANTIFA bash ~25 Fash in Sacramento. Five people hospitalized, "some with critical stab wounds according to the Sacramento Fire Department.

Bash the Trash, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Punt the gunt

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Where do you buy anti-fascist yoga pants in XXL?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

WatermelonGun posted:

gbs define fascism for me

The opposite of whatever this is:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fasces is a bound bundle of wooden rods, sometimes including an axe with its blade emerging. The fasces had its origin in the Etruscan civilization, and was passed on to ancient Rome, where it symbolized a magistrate's power and jurisdiction.

The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity (see Unity makes strength); a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is very difficult to break. This symbolism occurs in Aesop's fable The Old Man and his Sons. A similar story is told about the Bulgar Khan Kubrat, giving rise to the Bulgarian National motto "Union gives strength" and the American motto "From Many, One".

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Nonsense. I'm sure these self-described neo-Nazis are big fans of the idea of big government, the biggest government, nationalizing all business and putting the citizenry to work. Their meetings surely include discussions of the finer points of Fascism, such as the need for a strong leader in times of economic and political uncertainty, and waiving certain democratic rights to allow power to be even more centralized. Of this I am sure.

quote:

If this thread about Brexist has shown me anything, it is that democracy is a useless failure

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
An an actual fascist, with money, weapons and political connections, I am glad that beating the poo poo out of people for their political opinions is back on the menu, boys!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWqTym2cQU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Dirt posted:

on the other hand: everyone should beat up nazis

[img]http://www.twizler.co.uk/ekmps/shops/twizler/images/good-luck-card-908-p[ekm]500x500[ekm].jpg[/img]

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Wikkheiser posted:

r/sacramento says Antifa rushed the Nazis and started macing/cubbing 'em, and then the Nazis got stabby.

Nazis tend to get stabby.

Start Shits, Get Blitzed.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tlEK2SvXqw&t=53s

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Guns are for use against burglars, agents of the state or motherfuckers trying to muscle in on your corner. This was just an old-fashioned dust-up.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

proof of concept posted:

I don't think people should be arrested for their beliefs, but I'm perfectly fine with shooting nazis

Mods.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Apoplexy posted:

Why not? Their political beliefs include the genocide of Jews, blacks, gays, and whoever else they deem as Not White Enough. They deserve a loving steel-toed boot to the noggin after being knifed in the liver.

Gays are pretty white, actually.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Bash the trash.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

There already is one. They are called nazis and they need to be bashed. It's either bash ot be bashed and I'd rather be the basher.

You can't be the basher. It isn't in your nature.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am for anarchicide.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Robot Pride posted:

neo nazi's are by definition against freedom

But you aren't.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

I came with a penis so actually I am pretty sure it is. Destruction is the birthright of the male gender just as creation is to females.

That sounds pretty metal, mein broheim.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

well hitler himself thought that you need to bash the fash or the fash wins and he might have known a thing or two about fascism

If you win by bashing, then you are the fash, so the fash wins either way.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think the trash should attempt to bash the fash but instead get thrashed and end up in the M*A*S*H, so this story is cool and good to me.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cudgel the pudge.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Sometimes you bash the fash, sometimes the fash bashes you.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

a real jerk posted:

so don't bash nazis because then they will nazi even harder?

your plan falls apart if we simply beat them to death

I hope you attempt to beat them to death and your plan falls apart. :-D

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Did the fash-bashers end up in the hospital because lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have a sledge hammer buddy

That sounds like a fat guy's weapon.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Radical Catholic posted:

I love all the idiotic, oh-so-sensible "fighting fascism IS fascism" bullshit in this thread. What good's a loving nazi if you can't kick his rear end? My grandad ran some of these fuckers over with his tank in the battle of the bulge. He'd be proud of these skinny, violent college kids. Besides, anarchists and communists fighting nazis in public parks is a time honored tradition. Good clean fun. Both sides look forward to it.

Exactly. I think skinny college kids should bash the fash repeatedly and get their asses kicked alot. S'good for everyone.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

WatermelonGun posted:

The nazi's political endgame wants me and a lot of my friends and loved ones dead, so I see no problem sending them to the grave first. I'm also for branding all the nazi-friendly fuckheads posting here as such.

Well, if you are going to be like that, I hope the nazis succeed, at least in regard to you specifically.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
So, who won, anyway?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Because it sounds like 125 leftist sexual deviants attacked a political meeting of about 20 workers, and got their asses SMOKED, homie.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Start poo poo, get loving STABBED, motherfucker! Yeah!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

quote:

The first sign of violence came just before 11 a.m., when KCRA reporter Mike Luery and his cameraman were caught in an altercation with anti-fascist protesters shouting “no cameras” and demanding they leave.

Hahahaha, you cannot make this poo poo up.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

quote:

One woman approached the anti-fascist crowd with a “Love conquers hate” sign because she thought they were the fascists. There was a brief period of yelling between her and the crowd before the misunderstanding was straightened out.

hehehehe oh lord

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

quote:

At one point, the anti-fascists tried marching down L Street toward 15th Street, but turned back and ran to the steps when a handful of skinhead protesters began advancing on them.

hoo hoo hoo ffffffahahahaha

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I certainly hope this devolves into the sort of situation where the toughest and most violent people win! That would be very good for my side, the skinny bisexual college students!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like there are any anarchists with functioning peeners.

• Locked thread