Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this nation is circling the drain if we have to resort to stabbing when it comes to nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this was america. Isn't this america?? I thought this was america!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

where the gently caress is there another Sacramento?

if you were here right now I would shoot you with my gun

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

How unamerican

in ww2 we shot nazis, so this is just our nation moving backwards

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ekuNNN posted:

The nazis are the ones using knives.

yeah, well, shooting nazis is good I do it all the time in video games

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Nonsense. I'm sure these self-described neo-Nazis are big fans of the idea of big government, the biggest government, nationalizing all business and putting the citizenry to work. Their meetings surely include discussions of the finer points of Fascism, such as the need for a strong leader in times of economic and political uncertainty, and waiving certain democratic rights to allow power to be even more centralized. Of this I am sure.

itt a gbs poster defends hitler and nazis; none surprised that such a person exists

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont like nazis and also do not think people should be assaulted in america for their political beliefs

I don't think people should be arrested for their beliefs, but I'm perfectly fine with shooting nazis

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

what if i told you that there is undoubtedly a group of people that find what you believe to be as abhorrent as you find nazism to be? that they would find it a good and just thing to pummel you about the head and neck with 2x4s because of what you believe? how would their political violence be any different from this, except in terms of ideology?

itt a poster with a samurai av defends nazis

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ok, if you say so pal

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

why is it necessary or a good thing to beat them?

you're right, they should have been shot

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

the first amendment was so everyone, no matter who they were or what they believed, would not fear state-sanctioned reprisal based on the things they said or the beliefs they held.

the city gave them their permit and the cops protected them, so your argument doesn't really hold much water you dunce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

a retard posted:

so how many people who want to beat up nazis itt are stalinists

I don't want them to get beaten up, I want them to get shot :shrug:

• Locked thread