Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
just think it over for a second,: there are no wrong answers. just anything nice about yourself. feel free to just say the first thing that pops into your head. are you really good at math? or perhaps you know a lot about buses?

I'll go first, so everybody can get an idea of how it should go: I have a can-do attitude about household maintenance! I replaced the broken aerator on the bathroom sink a while back, and hoo-wee, that tap hasn't splashed since.

now it's your turn! do you have the best opinions about video game breast sizes? or maybe you save a lot of money on food by buying surplus military rations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I like dick

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm a consummate tipper. I also had 80+ kills in a few rounds of Halo Reach once upon a time. :smug:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a cool dude

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Iron Prince posted:

I like dick

Same but only mine. :smuggo:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i suck at most things, but i happen to have all of the correct political opinions

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
got a pretty good tan today
im buzzed and working towards drunk :]

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i treat people with respect, even if they don't appear to deserve it. only irl tho

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

my left hand doesnt have carpal tunnel yet

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

nothing.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Prettz posted:

i suck at most things, but i happen to have all of the correct political opinions

This, but the opposite.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I have a big dick and sexy voice that help mitigate my otherwise nerdy demeanor

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
I'm very open-minded

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im the smartest person that ever lived

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I got a dig bick

You that read wrong

You read that wrong too

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I like my big donkey dick, fuckman op

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i like your mom

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am extremely intelligent and ridiculously handsome.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Absolutely nothing op I am irredeemable garbage barely fit to be called human and I pray for death daily despite knowing that there is no god, just in case you know

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm not fat

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
my dick leans to the left

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, basically, I am good at most things, but i happen to have all of the wrong political opinions

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I have a deep voice which a professor of mine once said was beautiful.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I have a perfectly shaped panniculus as far as panniculi go.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My extensive JO crystal collection. I could power a large industrialized country.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am very nice to people except on the internet

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

My balls are good sized

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have a tight apple rear end and really cute pussy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

paul_soccer10 posted:

pm me

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

Pics or it didn't happen

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I can give any job my 110% and knock it out of the park!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Rage posted:

Pics or it didn't happen

google thigh gap, i'm the first three pages

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Since the Orlando massacre I have almost learned how to suck my own dick a few more days of practice and i'm going to be cumming gallons.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I have a good attitude towards menstruation. That's right, I'm the guy! The guy with a good attitude towards menstruation! Oh, I know a lot of men are made uncomfortable by this monthly miracle, but not me. No, I embrace it. Embrace it the way the way some men embrace the weekend. Why, I anticipate it the way a child anticipates Christmas!

Did you know that in a lot of native Indian cultures, menstruating woman were forced to leave the village lest their powerful magic should overwhelm the Shaman? If I were Shaman, I wouldn't be so competitive. I'd be more open and giving. I'd be a shaman with a good attitude towards menstruation!

Because after all, what is it? A cluster of blood vessels awaiting a fertilized egg, providing a safe warm place for that egg to grow. And if a life does not occur, the whole thing is flushed away and the cycle begins again. Now is that anything to be ashamed of or disgusted by? No, this is the nesting stuff of humanity!

That's why the woman I shall love will be able to menstruate as fully and freely as she desires. Even if her monthly flow should build in intensity to a raging rust colored torrent! An unbridled river of life giving blood flowing from between her legs! An awesome cataract plunging off the edge of our couch. I wouldn't be fazed! No, no, even if coureurs des bois would come up stream, battling the rapids and singing a jaunty song! I would take no offense, rather I would ford across that mighty womanly river and fetch herbal tea and Pamprin. And then I would mop her brow and admire her fecundity. For I have a good attitude towards menstruation!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ghlbtsk posted:

I have a good attitude towards menstruation. That's right, I'm the guy! The guy with a good attitude towards menstruation! Oh, I know a lot of men are made uncomfortable by this monthly miracle, but not me. No, I embrace it. Embrace it the way the way some men embrace the weekend. Why, I anticipate it the way a child anticipates Christmas!

Did you know that in a lot of native Indian cultures, menstruating woman were forced to leave the village lest their powerful magic should overwhelm the Shaman? If I were Shaman, I wouldn't be so competitive. I'd be more open and giving. I'd be a shaman with a good attitude towards menstruation!

Because after all, what is it? A cluster of blood vessels awaiting a fertilized egg, providing a safe warm place for that egg to grow. And if a life does not occur, the whole thing is flushed away and the cycle begins again. Now is that anything to be ashamed of or disgusted by? No, this is the nesting stuff of humanity!

That's why the woman I shall love will be able to menstruate as fully and freely as she desires. Even if her monthly flow should build in intensity to a raging rust colored torrent! An unbridled river of life giving blood flowing from between her legs! An awesome cataract plunging off the edge of our couch. I wouldn't be fazed! No, no, even if coureurs des bois would come up stream, battling the rapids and singing a jaunty song! I would take no offense, rather I would ford across that mighty womanly river and fetch herbal tea and Pamprin. And then I would mop her brow and admire her fecundity. For I have a good attitude towards menstruation!

Eww, gross. Im out.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have a pretty comfy couch

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Professor Shark posted:

I have a pretty comfy couch

:hf:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

ghlbtsk posted:

what the gently caress just happened

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

what the gently caress just happened

Haha kids in the hall. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008