Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I am extremely down for whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

GBS: Sexual Fantasy Exploration Zone

Heh....heh...heheheheheheh.

Sure.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
goddamnit I'm just trying to have some chuckles in the gbs but I can't stop masturbating

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hey uh... The hot guy thread is that way ---->

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
A CISHET SHITLORD gets a million points for following along with what everyone else was doing

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Ill have you know that I post about my dick in EVERY thread

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
bullshit.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Okay okay fine, I post about dicks. Not always mine

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

hth posted:

i guess christmas came early

that was absolutely the most groan-inducing line in the history of film

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Jim Barris posted:

if live and let die isnt your fav bond movie, i pity you

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Jim Barris posted:

if live and let die Spy Hard isnt your fav bond movie, i pity you

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
bond movies really are pretty bad, gotta say

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ITT we take Bond movies seriously and complain about them being bad movies.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So was Bond sleeping with Moneypenny when he was in London? It seems like he'd contract a lot of STI's during his adventures, I hope they were safe...

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

ITT we take Bond movies seriously and complain about them being bad movies.

The movies take themselves so seriously that we are required to make fun of them.

The one I caught was truly something awful, if I wanted to continue the self-flagellation what is the bad bond movie to watch next

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
whoops wrong thread

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

The movies take themselves so seriously that we are required to make fun of them.

The one I caught was truly something awful, if I wanted to continue the self-flagellation what is the bad bond movie to watch next

Yes, but you're not supposed to take the drat movie seriously! It's a fun action film, you're supposed to have fun with it. Not go, "No there's no way a car can do that, this movie is stupid."

Like you don't understand action films.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
James Bond has been the inspiration for so many animes

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
james bond films have a knack for being as boring as they are ridiculous, somehow. i do not care for james bond films.

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

Are these boys really your friends?
There's a question that's never been asked or answered: what size dick is JB swingin? It's certainly not a biggun, too much compensation going on, but probably not a micropeen.... I'm going for"totally average".

Also, would he shoot ropes or just blob out the end?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Movies don't take themselves seriously because they can't think. They don't have a brain.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
James Bond movies are very good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

archer is the best secret agent

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Movies don't take themselves seriously because they can't think. They don't have a brain.

this is a bad post, and I am well acquainted with bad posting

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
James Bond hates The Beatles and that's why I like him.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I loving love action movies, and truly ridiculous ones like that vin diesel movie are great BECAUSE they are so over the top and they know it.

I can't believe people are defending this cinematic abortion. I still don't even know its name

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I loving love action movies, and truly ridiculous ones like that vin diesel movie are great BECAUSE they are so over the top and they know it.

I can't believe people are defending this cinematic abortion. I still don't even know its name

It's called Die Another Day and no goon will defend it, they are defending the other ones.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think we can all agree the only Halle Berry movies worth watching are Swordfish and Monsters' Ball

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Goatfather posted:

Archer and Chuckles are my favorites

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

KomodoWagon posted:

I think we can all agree the only Halle Berry movies worth watching are Swordfish and Monsters' Ball

Um, Executive Decision?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Goatfather posted:

James Bond would have legit been better if M was his mother....in fact....what does M stand for....*X-Files music plays*

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Um, Executive Decision?

Haven't seen it. How many Bs?

e; wow I spent time actually looking it up on imdb and it says there's nothing. why would you do this to my dick and balls, man, why.

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jun 27, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Turn your monitor on, OP.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

KomodoWagon posted:

Haven't seen it. How many Bs?

e; wow I spent time actually looking it up on imdb and it says there's nothing. why would you do this to my dick and balls, man, why.

idk what you're asking for, Halle Berry is in it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's called Die Another Day and no goon will defend it, they are defending the other ones.

i will defend it in that to die another day is generally better than dying today

as for the contents of the movie of that name, i make no claims

also my name is bond. james bond. james 'mozi' bond. james 'mozi #1 420 69flipabout cheddar goblin' bond

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Yes, as stupid as your posting OP

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I've never seen Die Another Day but you're making a case for me to see it OP

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Bond films are for 12-year-olds. If you want proper spy stuff go watch Alec Guiness in Tinker Tailor or Smiley's People. Otherwise leave the cheese and outlandish gadgets and over the top villains in megapalaces/lairs to Bond, where the car must be the star for at least 20 mins

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

simplefish posted:

Bond films are for 12-year-olds. If you want proper spy stuff go watch Alec Guiness in Tinker Tailor or Smiley's People. Otherwise leave the cheese and outlandish gadgets and over the top villains in megapalaces/lairs to Bond, where the car must be the star for at least 20 mins

you seem very mad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anyone who takes Bond films seriously is a loving idiot or an old man.

That's why I think Dalton and Craig are really overrated. Sure From Russia With Love is an amazing 60s spy movie but the series really did start getting pretty nonsensical shortly after that

• Locked thread