Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Maldoror posted:

live trap it and drive it to the local nature center

it's good karma

I'm sure they'll appreciate the vermin donation, squirrels are very rare and endangered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol the squirrel sounds like a seasoned bush eater

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Applewhite posted:

So obviously a departure from that would be noteworthy enough to make the subject of a thread.

So many layers drat

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
11 ways squirrels are complete assholes. #8 will blow your nuts off.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

gently caress you jackass I already posted the video

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Trap the loving thing in a critter cage and drive it 20 miles away to a nice nut infested park.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Get him drunk and then teabag him.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Instead of passive-aggressively inviting the internet to mock it, OP should confront the squirrel directly and forthrightly.

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jun 27, 2016

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Judging from the thread so far, it seems like folks are torn between two methods of pest disposal.

1) trap and send to sleep with the fishes.

2)Conceal myself within the herb patch, weaving together a facsimile of a rosemary shrub from store bought rosemary, and my pubes. supported by my penis, turgid at the thought of ending the squirrel menace. When the little poo poo comes in for a nibble, execute him with extreme prejudice, 9mm to the dome.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smashurbanipal posted:

Judging from the thread so far, it seems like folks are torn between two methods of pest disposal.

1) trap and send to sleep with the fishes.

2)Conceal myself within the herb patch, weaving together a facsimile of a rosemary shrub from store bought rosemary, and my pubes. supported by my penis, turgid at the thought of ending the squirrel menace. When the little poo poo comes in for a nibble, execute him with extreme prejudice, 9mm to the dome.

I'd be a little nibble for sure

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
Biggest issue is see it this. If I miss the squirrel, I'm likely to have blown off a major part of my dick.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

A katana would be the honorable way to do it.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I like how a solid 1/3 of the comments on that squirrel launcher video are people who are super upset and think that being thrown maybe 20 feet would hurt a 1lb squirrel. Especially the ones calling whoever made the thing hosed up and wishing pain/death upon them. How are people so dumb and easily offended?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Smashurbanipal posted:

Biggest issue is see it this. If I miss the squirrel, I'm likely to have blown off a major part of my dick.

Major minor

cnut
May 3, 2016

Machai posted:

gently caress you jackass I already posted the video

suck my dick :)

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

My husband tried the catch and release with a chipmunk that was wrecking our poo poo. He took it to a nice park and let it go. Got back into the car to drive happily home and the little fucker ran out in front of his car and he squished it.

So you could try running it over. Paint a squirrel sized crosswalk on the ground and wait for it to attempt to safely cross.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

cnut posted:

suck my dick :)

can't find it :shrug: ill go get my microscope

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Trap the loving thing in a critter cage and drive it 20 miles away to a nice nut infested park.

Where does your mom hang out at night?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Machai posted:

can't find it :shrug: ill go get my microscope

:iceburn:

:awesome: :bravo:

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
maybe he tried the dick-shrub trick and shot it off???? :ohdear:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Smashurbanipal posted:

maybe he tried the dick-shrub trick and shot it off???? :ohdear:

I'd ask you what the "dick-shrub trick" is but I'm about to go to bed and don't want to have nightmares :ohdear:

G'night GBS. See you tomorrow :wave:

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
Goodnight, sweet dreams. I'll miss you.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Tace Vim posted:

I was hoping this was a sexy thread.

maybe the problem could be solved sexily?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Absolute Lithops posted:

Instead of passive-aggressively inviting the internet to mock it, OP should confront the squirrel directly and forthrightly.

OP's next thread:

Squirrel Kicks My rear end

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Agreed. He got you good.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Machai posted:

Chipmunk Tossed My Salad

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Dave_Indeed posted:

In the gardening thread they had this trap where the squirrels drowned under a bunch of apples in a bucket. Drowning an animal seems pretty hosed up though, I'd rather blow their drat faces off with a shotgun insta-gib.

Those squirrels wouldn't have drowned. A bucket of apples is not airtight, for a start, for any drowning to have taken place. Dave, what I'm trying to say here, and I hope you'll perhaps be comforted to learn rather than it be too, uhhh, crushing for you to hear, is that those squirrels you speak of they did not drown.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Consider a crossbow or javelin, or other such quiet and lethal projectiles. How good are you with shuriken?

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Give the squirrel AIDS, and when the DOI tells all the squirrels to practice safe, monogamous sex until they can get the outbreak under control, scream about bigotry and homophobia until the director resigns and the advice rescinded. Then, promote wild squirrel loving as a badge of honor. Bam, squirrel problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009

Millions of Crows posted:

Consider a crossbow or javelin, or other such quiet and lethal projectiles. How good are you with shuriken?

Back in the days before 9/11, I bought some shuriken from an old street vendor in SF's Chinatown. I don't know what my parents were thinking, cause I made it pretty obvious I would NEVER totally throw them at my younger brothers. Like a dumbass, I didn't listen to my folks and tried to take them carry on with me rather than packing them in the checked luggage. RIP my dreams of becoming a sweet ninja. Proto-TSA took my shuriken away.

• Locked thread