Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Now there's two guys in the booth and one guy outside the booth. I think they leave one guy outside so he can steal things when I'm not looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

My upstairs neighbor caused a mini flood in my house and I had one of these for two days, I seriously considered checking into a hotel because god drat they are loud.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
lmao enjoy your "equity" and "investment" BITCH

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

that's a sex tent.

I do think they might be using the noise of the Sawzall to hide the sounds of passionate lovemaking in there.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

I'm not sure. I tried to ask them but I'm not sure they speak English.

Oh.

Well enjoy your new toilet camera OP.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

FrankieGoes posted:

I do think they might be using the noise of the Sawzall to hide the sounds of passionate lovemaking in there.

You should ask them about it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

Oh.

Well enjoy your new toilet camera OP.

Haha now now if the handymen wanted to look at the OP's post history they could simply register their own account here.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

FrankieGoes posted:

Now there's two guys in the booth and one guy outside the booth. I think they leave one guy outside so he can steal things when I'm not looking.

darn, now you are really in trouble. you dont have a hitler clone, you have a time-travelling hitler. you may even have a heydrich and/or a goebbels.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
ask them confusedly if you gently caress in the smoke tent or smoke in the gently caress tent

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zorodius posted:

ask them confusedly if you gently caress in the smoke tent or smoke in the gently caress tent

:laffo: I should totally leave it up and then smoke in it and give my gf the finger and tell her that I'm smoking in the house and she can't do anything about it.

Except for leave me, which she would do immediately.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

FrankieGoes posted:

:laffo: I should totally leave it up and then smoke in it and give my gf the finger and tell her that I'm smoking in the house

that's gross but I will allow it.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

Except for leave me, which she would do immediately.
:siren:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Why did you line the containers with paper towels?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Absolute Lithops posted:

to give you aids

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There's a lot of crashing and banging coming from inside the sex tent now. Either the sex just progressed to the angry portion or they're ruining my artisinally hand scraped solid cocobolo floors by dropping chunks of drywall on them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Absolute Lithops posted:

Because it was splattering outside of the containment vessels when it was just hitting the plastic/water.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Absolute Lithops posted:

probably because he didn't know how to shut off the water supply and drain the tank

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

FrankieGoes posted:

Because it was splattering outside of the containment vessels

haha but enough about my night with everyone's moms let's talk about your house again.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cocobolo, who are you, Saul Goodman?

(that's a Better Call Saul reference for those not in the "know")

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

FrankieGoes posted:

Because it was splattering outside of the containment vessels when it was just hitting the plastic/water.

Thank you. That makes sense. Good luck with your house and smoking/sexing/murdering/motorcycle-refurbishing tent.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

to give you aids

Already got it from your mom

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jackyl posted:

probably because he didn't know how to shut off the water supply and drain the tank

Water was shutoff within seconds and draining the tank wasn't actually relevant, smartypants.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
home ownership :lol:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

More like home pwnership, lol

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
:vince:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Two guys are still in the sex tent. Guy outside the sex tent is loving chatty cathy and won't stop talking about other jobs he's worked on.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

Only correct answer is to own a condo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Just got emailed the prelim estimate. $2,210.17. And that's basically getting rid of the water and drying everything out, I'll still have a massive hole in my ceiling when they're done.

This seems like a scam. It's like $4.12 to rip out a baseboard and $9.49 to tear out wet carpet pad and then $362.80 to rent their lovely fans and dehumidifiers.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three Olives posted:

Only correct answer is to own a condo.

FYI condos are for poors unless you live in a Manhattan or SF skyscraper.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

FrankieGoes posted:

Just got emailed the prelim estimate. $2,210.17. And that's basically getting rid of the water and drying everything out, I'll still have a massive hole in my ceiling when they're done.

This seems like a scam. It's like $4.12 to rip out a baseboard and $9.49 to tear out wet carpet pad and then $362.80 to rent their lovely fans and dehumidifiers.

That's crazy expensive. I thought you said earlier they were not speaking English. Just pick up some dudes from the Home Depot parking lot next time.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

But don't you see, Texas is just like Manhattan and SF>!>!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Fixing a toilet is one of the easiest things in the world and if you don't know how to do it and own a house you are an idiot.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

FrankieGoes posted:

Of course its a scam, you had an emergency plumbing issue and called these guys, now they get to charge you whatever the gently caress they want too.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

FrankieGoes posted:

Three Olives is SA wealthy but real world middle class.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

Three Olives is SA wealthy but real world middle class.

It's true, I am very much middle class.

FrankieGoes posted:

Bitch please, condos in my building start at $350k with $590 a month in HOA fees, there are no poors in my condo but me.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Of course its a scam, you had an emergency plumbing issue and called these guys, now they get to charge you whatever the gently caress they want too.

The plumbing issue was essentially already fixed (and these guys aren't going to fix my toilet anyway), this is just an semi-emergency drying/potential mold issue. :colbert:

Tbh I wouldn't have called them if I weren't:

1. Paranoid about mold. And it's not that I'm really paranoid about mold, it's that I'd be worried that not spending 4 grand now means the house needs 20 grand of mold remediation 3 months from now.

2. Planning on moving before the end of the year and either selling the house or renting it, and I'd rather not lie on my sale disclosure and/or kill a nice family with horrible mold spores.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three Olives posted:

It's true, I am very much middle class.

Bitch please, condos in my building start at $350k with $590 a month in HOA fees, there are no poors in my condo but me.

How many square feet? I hope for 590 you have two pools and 12 hot tubs and a 9 hole golf course and 24 hour AR-15 equipped security guards to keep the poors out.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

poo poo, they started the baseboard and carpet pad removal. This is getting ugly. I should have just let myself be killed by mold.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

But they're done in the sex tent, so pics:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

Sometimes I enjoy being a renter.

Sometimes? I enjoy it all the time.

Minimalist Program posted:

that's a sex tent.

It's clearly for both sex AND drugs because it's opaque so you can't see the sexy stuff and it's taped off so smoke doesn't get out. Source: I'm an expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can anyone give me some tips on starting a GoFundMe so that as a middle class American I don't have to be inconvenienced by an unforseen expense? It seems like this is pretty common now (one of the Star Citizen devs did it a while ago when his daughter broke herself falling off a retaining wall) and I would like to also cash in on the good will of idiots.

• Locked thread