Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FrankieGoes posted:

I don't know why Our Lord insists on punishing me solely via plumbing leaks, but he's done it again. The toilet broke right before I got in the shower and sprayed/leaked/whatever all over the floor for 10 minutes:

I shut off the water and threw a shitload of towels down on the floor and then ran downstairs to this:

Except that's like an hour later, so it was a lot worse before. Threw down a bunch of towels and tupperware containers and then came back later and replaced them with better/deeper containers:

I called Servpro and they sent out some people. Last time I had a leak I didn't call someone like them and my insurance company said I probably shoulda so this time I did. They put tape all over everything:

Then they did this, I'm not sure why, but I hear spray paint sounds coming from inside it so I think maybe they're going to paint a motorcycle in there or something:

Then they told me they were gonna take a lunch break so I was like cool, while you're doing it I'm going to run up to the gas station and get a pint of rum since I had to take the day off and since this sucks rear end I might as well at least be drunk for it. Except when I was about to leave one of them came back in and asked to use the microwave and I said sure and now 25 minutes later he's still sitting in my living room using his cooler as a chair and eating his lunch and watching youtube videos on his phone.

I'm gonna try and get a picture of him but if he sees me doing it it could get awkward.

Sorry this thread sucks but I figured people could laugh at me and tell me how much this is going to cost and probably point out why I'm an idiot.

i like fixing money pits

sign the deed over to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread