Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I mean, is this really news? Judges all just interpret the constitution however the gently caress they want anyway. If they agree then it's all "oh the constitution is the foundation for law in our great society blah blah blah" and if not then it's "well the Founding FathersTM, great as they were, couldn't have forseen all of the problems of our modern society and so hurr hurr hurr" This dude sounds like he's just stating his personal bias, but it's not like the rest of 'em don't have their own, in one way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Tectonis posted:

Amendment 28: You have the inalienable right to suck my big 'ol Donkey dick, fuckman.

I seem to have missed this before writing my rant, which I'm now retracting. From the text above it is clear that the Constitution is still a living document, and fundamental for the preservation of inalienable rights in our country.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Prorat posted:

When the OP quote starts with "And" then it's probably out of context.

It's actually more or less in context, in that there's not much context for that quote in the rest of the op-ed. The first bit is him just complaining about law professors and teachers not having any actual practical experience lawing.

• Locked thread