Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Germstore posted:

depends on when you ask

You're a fuckload smarter than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's pretty gross too. So many fluids everywhere. <----- none of which smell good once dry

so you're left empty & stinky

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
remove one letter from "rape" and you have "rap"

something to think about *touches tip of index finger to temple*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
more like "ape"

*touches tip of index finger to butthole, sniffs*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PIV is ALWAYS rape.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

FrankieGoes posted:

PIV is ALWAYS rape.

Can confirm.

RAPE = PENETRATION + PRIVILEGE

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Germstore posted:

Can confirm.

RAPE = PENETRATION + PRIVILEGE

But....I mean, how did that feminist lady propose that we continue to perpetuate the species ?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Decebal posted:

But....I mean, how did that feminist lady propose that we continue to perpetuate the species ?

Artificial insemination. And if men need to get their rocks off they can beat their disgusting garbage dick rape tools off into a sock or butt gently caress each other or w/e.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

FrankieGoes posted:

Artificial insemination. And if men need to get their rocks off they can beat their disgusting garbage dick rape tools off into a sock or butt gently caress each other or w/e.

Raping this spreadsheet at work like whoa

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I keep seeing movies and short stories about women figuring out how to reproduce without men, and how great that would be, but they better be worried about the converse. When we figure out robot wombs and gay pills, the world is going to be a rad, contact sports, scotch for dinner, public farting awesome zone without them

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

I keep seeing movies and short stories about women figuring out how to reproduce without men, and how great that would be, but they better be worried about the converse. When we figure out robot wombs and gay pills, the world is going to be a rad, contact sports, scotch for dinner, public farting awesome zone without them

Ideally "Separate but Equal" should be the law for straight men & women. It was an atrocious policy when it was based on race but an excellent idea when it comes to males/females.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Lol if you've never had a gf who never said no, gave in and then "i don't know teehehe" after you asked why she said no at first

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Decebal posted:

Ideally "Separate but Equal" should be the law for straight men & women. It was an atrocious policy when it was based on race but an excellent idea when it comes to males/females.

It technically would have worked for race too except for the fact that it was never actually equal and that small separate minority institutions are usually inherently unequal due to being small minorities. As opposed to a group that comprises half the population.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

ElGroucho posted:

ideally we could just give eveyrone cloacas

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FrankieGoes posted:

PIV is ALWAYS rape.

Call me Entourage
because I'm always Piven

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Saturday Night Fever confirms op's theory

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Lol if you've never had a gf who never said no, gave in and then "i don't know teehehe" after you asked why she said no at first

I had a gf who said no, gave in, and then "my grandpa used to make me do that" after I asked why she said no at first :(

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

dog buttz posted:

I had a gf who said no, gave in, and then "my grandpa used to make me do that" after I asked why she said no at first :(

but enough about doing the dishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Carmant posted:

Sorry for upsetting you, but everything I said is true I was not making light of rape just calling out rapists (90% of men)

if 90% of men are rapists and 1 in 5 women have been the victims of rape, does that imply that most rapes are committed by 3-5 dudes or that most rape victims have been raped 3-5 times?

• Locked thread