Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pawn 17 posted:

There are a lot of places now that make sushirritos. Like this:

there is this really fuggin good cafe by me that bought out the restaurant next door to them and their big thing is Sushirritos but i havent gone to get one yet cause it sounds kinda weird; someday I will probably get one just to see what the hype is all about, but not today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

lol no, im the one who markets the services of guys who lay rubber tubes across the road. Its pretty cool cause you just talk to dorky middle aged white/Indian guys all day and they are really nice and excited about super dorky things like the specifics of radar speed studies and turning movement counts

if i jump really hard up and down on them do i get counted this is my most important question since like i was 10

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sushirritos are an affront to my senses and its an affront to our brethren the honorary white japanese and i will have no part of this heretic mixing between them and the definitely not white Latin Spanish and that is not even to speak of the mexican mulattoes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

numberoneposter posted:

sushirritos are an affront to my senses and its an affront to our brethren the honorary white japanese and i will have no part of this heretic mixing between them and the definitely not white Latin Spanish and that is not even to speak of the mexican mulattoes.

suck poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You bite it in the center sideways and let all the contents spill out onto your shirt. Then you take the tortilla and tear off little scoop shaped pieces and eat the filling off your chest, abdomen, and lap, dipping each piece into a hot sauce cup.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

if i jump really hard up and down on them do i get counted this is my most important question since like i was 10

I dont think "internet troll" is part of the classification counts that we do :rolleyes:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Let the man speak. We are all gentilemen.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

these look depressing.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I dont think "internet troll" is part of the classification counts that we do :rolleyes:

:sad:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

i disagree and suggest instead that mexicanity is the superior culture. my evidence? tacos, burritos, enchiladas, taco bell, and a little thing, maybe you've heard of it, known as THE FREAKIN PIŅATA???

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's a paper mache animal filled with candy and you hit it with a stick. what more do you people want from a culture?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

phasmid posted:

Let the man speak. We are all gentilemen.

who the gently caress are you calling a gentile, fuckass?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hrrmm, sushi and burritos, two perfect food items

here, let me combine them and totally gently caress everything up

- a colossal rear end in a top hat/retard

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Chinatown posted:

hrrmm, sushi and burritos, two perfect food items

here, let me combine them and totally gently caress everything up

- a colossal rear end in a top hat/retard

Have you actually had one or do you just hate everything and everyone?

edit: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ I know this guy hates everything and everyone. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jun 28, 2016

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :cripes:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Burritos are just Mexican kebabs, kebabs are just Turkish sushi rolls, sushi rolls are just Japanese rolled sandwiches.

Basically all the world's culture can be traced back to bland English luncheons.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Outrail posted:

Burritos are just Mexican kebabs, kebabs are just Turkish sushi rolls, sushi rolls are just Japanese rolled sandwiches.

Basically all the world's culture can be traced back to bland English luncheons.

A burrito with chiles, jalapeņos, refried kidney beans, rice, cumin, cilantro and shredded lettuce is really the same and as good as a cream cheese and cucumber sandwich. You see,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Speaking of kebabs whatever happened to noctambulous nebab?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i know someone who eats their burrito in a bowl. what a gently caress!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I only eat burritos with chopsticks.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

VendaGoat posted:

We really need a, "How to wipe your rear end" video next.

Can you PM me when that's ready, tia

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
fork and knife :agesilaus:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

fork and knife :agesilaus:

dick and balls

suck them

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

The Rage posted:

dick and balls

suck them

i use a spoon on those

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
The best burritos are served on a scalding hot plate soaking in enchilada roja sauce with a huge pile of queso fresco and some crappy lettuce. There used to be place in Fargo that did this and I loved it when I was a kid. No one does that anywhere else.

The giant burrito craze ala Chipotle and Qdoba is getting a little played out. As of late, if I go to Qdoba I ask for way less food than they normally cram in there. I'm tired of feeling obligated to eat so much.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

mostlygray posted:

The best burritos are served on a scalding hot plate soaking in enchilada roja sauce with a huge pile of queso fresco and some crappy lettuce. There used to be place in Fargo that did this and I loved it when I was a kid. No one does that anywhere else.

thats an enchilada u idiot. also, fargo, haha.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

mostlygray posted:

I'm sure north dakota is the place to go for burritos or wherever the gently caress dakota fargo is plopped

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

burritos are good

videos about burritos are bad

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Someone tell me how to eat , the burrito

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
drat kids and your gourmet burritos. It's the easiest loving thing to make yet so many restaurants gently caress it up. "Here we decided to get weird with it and start putting random veggies inside. Black bean, squash and sweet potato burrito. No, we weren't low on ingredients, it's the new house specialty. That'll be $16.99"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Someone tell me how to eat , the burrito

take a bite and add hot sauce, repeat until its gone.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

If you have to add hot sauce to each bite of your burrito, your salsa add during creation was insufficient. :colbert:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It was only a matter of time before the salsa police got here :rolleye:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chinatown posted:

take a bite and add hot sauce, repeat until its gone.

Thanks I might try one soon!!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

psychokitty posted:

If you have to add hot sauce to each bite of your burrito, your salsa add during creation was insufficient. :colbert:

look at this retard

Captain Yossarian posted:

Thanks I might try one soon!!!!!

nice good luck!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I would at least try a sushirito

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pawn 17 posted:

The entire point of sushi is it's conveniently portioned into bite size segments that are designed with a balance of ingredients in mind, this is just stupid.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

mostlygray posted:

This is a wet burrito. When I dishwashed in a Mexican restaurant my boss would make them for dinner break.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my soylent shipemt is late so i might dabble in chewables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

so basically a sushi roll that they don't cut into pieces?

• Locked thread