Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against left handed people, I just really hate watching them write.

Just look at how retarded all these bitchbabies look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZGyDtQ3S1M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im left handed, footed, ride goofy, and push mongo

suck the poo poo directly out of my rear end in a top hat

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this thread loving sucks, jesus christ

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Left handers are the superior chosen people of mankind.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

and push mongo

jfc, I used to respect you Chinatown :cripes:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Left handers are the superior chosen people of mankind.

this is the stupidest poo poo anyone ever said on this retarded forum

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Jesus loving Christ it's a Jesus Christ thread.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
drat it's actually a kinda interesting video. That woman was born to narrate

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

this is the stupidest poo poo anyone ever said on this retarded forum

jokes on you

he was only pretending to be retarded

:smuggo:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

jfc, I used to respect you Chinatown :cripes:

:grin:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yo jesus solid stance on lefties

can we get a hot take on troons?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

im left handed, footed, ride goofy, and push mongo

suck the poo poo directly out of my rear end in a top hat

my retarded dude

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
somewhere there is a lefthanded ginger dwarf and with it living proof that sometimes god shows up hungover and hating his job too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

whoflungpoop posted:

somewhere there is a lefthanded ginger dwarf and with it living proof that sometimes god shows up hungover and hating his job too

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lefties look like a person with cerebral palsy when they write, I was gonna post a pic of a person with cerebral palsy but is tarted googling it and it felt mean

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We crafty left handers are the only ones in our right mind FYI :smug:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Left handed in sports but right handed in writing.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I hate people end of sentence *broses 4chan waiting for anyone on earth to admit they don't know what the internet is or how to read basic english*

redm fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jun 28, 2016

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

redm posted:

I hate people end of sentence *broses 4chan waiting for anyone earth to admit they don't know what the internet is or how to read basic english*

lmao !

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

push mongo

you monster, what the gently caress

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
what do when panic should laugh or something? that easy, wish would tell *eternal slience* LOL

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

proof of concept posted:

you monster, what the gently caress

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Who still uses pens for anything?

Just give your kid a computer, sheesh. It's the 21st century why do you care about that medieval poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
goofy is only way to skate.

real talk tho, long board or short board?

(short board superiority)

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
lefties have the advantage, because they don't smear when writing Arabic

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
I'm right handed but skate goofy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nonviolent J posted:

same, its called "how the cool kids do it"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat chill op it's not that bad. :shrug:

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

yeah as a lefty writing sucks you smear ink and get hand cramps but also gently caress YOU OP YOU BABY BACK BITCH

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
You could just sever their hand so they're forced to write right handed.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The fact that some idiot made a 12 minute video about this poo poo is worse than the whole phenomenon to begin with.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I'm a lefty technically, but my family were all Catholics and apparently writing right-handed is less sinful so I learned to write with my right hand. It's definitely more convenient, I will admit that.

Nonviolent J posted:

Same. I'm a lefty skater. I thought about going into ice dance for a while but it is really difficult to find a skating partner who is also a lefty skater. C'est la vie.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I'm using my dominant (left) hand to give you The Crotch, OP

*thrust thrust thrust*

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Nooner posted:

goofy is only way to skate.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
People writing in 2016 :lol:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I respect anyone that pushes mongo on a short board, I can't imagine what it's like to not be afraid of death

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I respect anyone that pushes mongo on a short board, I can't imagine what it's like to not be afraid of death

feels great

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Trojan.exe posted:

I'm a lefty technically, but my family were all Catholics and apparently writing right-handed is less sinful so I learned to write with my right hand.

The same thing happened to me when i was a kid - they changed me over from left to right like that. Not for religious reasons though.

It was at that time in school when they first start teaching you how to write. I had begun to write everything backwards - starting from the righthand side of page instead of at the left margin, and letters in the words in backwards order too. I didn't know (understand, at that age) that doing that was a big problem and poo poo just didn't work like that.

They called my parents in for a meeting at the school - in hindsight, probably to break the news to them that their poor kid was retarded and that it would be best for all concerned if she was institutionalised so they didn't have to suffer the burden. Anyway, I wasn't saying peep, 'coz I couldn't undrrstand what the big deal was but did know it was a "big deal" to have your parents dragged in for a meeting. My Mum ended up demanding I speak and tell them what was going on.

I told them that if I started at the lefthand margin, as our teacher wanted us to, I couldn't see what I had just written to see if everything was lining up properly; but worse, the greylead pencil (of what I'd just written) would smudge 'coz my hand would swipe on it as I wrote the next bit. My lines were turning out as great wobbly up/down streaks of grey smudge with no real discernable letters at all. So, I decided that starting from the righthand side of page solved both those problems since I could now see the letters I'd just written and my hand wasn't resting on them to cause the smudge. I didn't realise that words themselves don't work backwards like that.

It was then that they decided to change me from left-handed to write right.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
boo loving hoo ya sissy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Have you considered the poo poo in my rear end in a top hat, and sucking it out from there?

• Locked thread