Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I hereby declare in this recognized and formal forum with all witnesses present I do say with most appreciation and respect I most graciously give the Japanese people the title of honorary whites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

the jew fears the samurai

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

anime belongs in the trash

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Kyoto was spared because it looked pretty.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
shoulda kept nuking them imho

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i think if you looked closely you'd find that the japanese are actually dumb and boring robot people

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Are they the ones who pee in your coke?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Macnult posted:

Kyoto was spared because it looked pretty.
i did a paper on the decision of which cities to target for the atomic bombs and the best part about that situation was that the Secretary of War convinced the Manhattan Committee to take it off the list of potential candidates by basically saying "hey, i went there on my honeymoon and it's pretty nice, please don't blow it up"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

donkey salami posted:

Are they the ones who pee in your coke?
One thing I've learned about the Far East is that they are not Far Enough.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
The US military may be a horrible tool of destruction wielded by corporate overlords that spins civilian death into profit margins, but we also still keep the folks in Okinawa from getting too uppity so you're welcome

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i liked that king of the hill where they go to japan, do you remeber who they didnt realize they had a whole hotel and just stayed in like the little walk in part lol

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They're either all about honor and hard work or all about grinding up tigers to get a boner. Very dichotomous culture.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

hth posted:

anime belongs in the trash

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

numberoneposter posted:

I hereby declare in this recognized and formal forum with all witnesses present I do say with most appreciation and respect I most graciously give the Japanese people the title of honorary whites.

suck poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
we nuked he poo poo outta them tho lol like gently caress the muslims crashed planes into our towers and we didnt even do that poo poo to them lol

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Japanese are all radioactive anyway.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my dick, fuckman-san

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you guys see those hotels where you sleep in a clothes dryer? hate to be there on laundry day haha!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

criscodisco posted:

They're either all about honor and hard work or all about grinding up tigers to get a boner. Very dichotomous culture.

For real, the best parts are hearing about Japanese youth of today rebelling against all the weird cultural norms Japan has that makes them so alien to others.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Wicker Man posted:

For real, the best parts are hearing about Japanese youth of today rebelling against all the weird cultural norms

Yeah, like having sex.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
君もオタクなんだ?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
anime is the logical apex of existence

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
In Okinawa, honor very serious.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

looks good to me! :pervert:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
no its poo poo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
nsfw

code:
[url]https://imgur.com/MtzULpL[/url]

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

*clears throat*

Goku.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Wild T posted:

The US military may be a horrible tool of destruction wielded by corporate overlords that spins civilian death into profit margins, but we also still keep the folks in Okinawa from getting too uppity so you're welcome

it is kind of funny how okinawans decry the soldiers stationed there as all being rapists when they actually rape at a much lower rate than the local population. like sure, ideally no one would be doing any rapes at all but even the notoriously rapey marines are less rapey than okinawans. rape.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nipponji culture is sugoi

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Is she gonna rape the capybara or vice versa?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
shame shame shame bad thread shame shame shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDSqODtEFM

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Smashurbanipal posted:

Is she gonna rape the capybara or vice versa?

its rapidly waggling peen gonna sprout tentacles and force her to orgasm by gagging her or some poo poo

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

:blush:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
^^^^ keep going...

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Japanese culture (anime) teaches me that friendship is the most important thing ever
*works 16 hours a day*
*spends 3 hours every day drinking with coworkers to "build bonds"*
*kills self*

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
papa lapped a pap lopped

Sheep-Goats posted:

nsfw

code:
[url]https://imgur.com/MtzULpL[/url]

impressive chunkage

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
There were a ton of japanese tourists in Saipan when I was working out there a month or so back. Japanese chicks really want some white dong in their mouth, I really could have given a lot of people herpes over there if I wasn't married.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I met a Japanese man once. I'll be honest, im not a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
South Koreans are better and more chill though

• Locked thread