Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Ben Smash posted:

sometimes i'm really glad i have platinum. I take great joy in reporting shitheads like Mr. Racism McDerail.

I came for the shops but stayed for the meltdown.
Dont you get him banned before i blew my load, dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
not reading 5 pages did goons determine if this poster WAS or WAS NOT racist

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
what the gently caress

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

FrankieGoes posted:

Mice knelt down.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lol'd but all the arrows should say "cool" IMO.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Applewhite posted:

He's right you know.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite posted:

my interest in clone brushing out all the "not cools" and replacing them with "cools" and also replacing the arrows waned quickly, someone else can carry the torch

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

tomstuart posted:

my interest in clone brushing out all the "not cools" and replacing them with "cools" and also replacing the arrows waned quickly, someone else can carry the torch

A true Goon(tm)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

At least you have a clone brush. I have to do this poo poo by hand.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Only the finest hand-crafted 'shops found here

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Applewhite posted:

At least you have a clone brush. I have to do this poo poo by hand.

Actually photo of Applewhite posting.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

happy now :colbert:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Ice cold.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ben Smash posted:

sometimes i'm really glad i have platinum. I take great joy in reporting shitheads like Mr. Racism McDerail.

don't report gunky junket

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

no they all need to be cool

ALL OF THEM

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I think the lifeguard on the right is the coolest. He is all "Don't.... Ah I'm just loving kidding do whatever. Stay cool kids."

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

reignofevil posted:

I think the lifeguard on the right is the coolest. He is all "Don't.... Ah I'm just loving kidding do whatever. Stay cool kids."

THe one who is half fish? He's cool as gently caress and probably in horrible pain from the mutation drugs.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Biggest issue I'm having with this poster is that the actual pool rules are printed so small that I cannot even read them!

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

djwetmouse posted:

This would be a great avatar.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Did we ever figure out what the kid in the middle with the surprised look on his face is doing wrong? Swimming without a buddy maybe? Is breaststroke verboten?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Bold Robot posted:

Did we ever figure out what the kid in the middle with the surprised look on his face is doing wrong? Swimming without a buddy maybe? Is breaststroke verboten?

No idea either.

My only guess is that the artist was trying to portray a kid being pulled under the water.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Bold Robot posted:

i think he was pretending to have an orgasm while swimming

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

He's clearly about to see how long he can hold his breath.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Bold Robot posted:

He's getting an underwater beej

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Bold Robot posted:

Also the kid diving. Why is he not cool? If you're not suppose to dive in the pool, why have a diving board?

Edit: And why is the girl cool when she's about to do the exact same thing?

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jun 29, 2016

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Also the kid diving. Why is he not cool? If you're not suppose to dive in the pool, why have a diving board?

compare skin tones

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Jamesman posted:

Probably they mean you should jump off feet-first so you don't risk hitting your head on the bottom? I dunno

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Jamesman posted:

he dove in right next to another swimmer, which everyone knows is against the rules bc you might actually touch another person

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pththya-lyi posted:

Probably they mean you should jump off feet-first so you don't risk hitting your head on the bottom? I dunno

uhhh, trying to do that on a diving board is not very safe, unless you are wearing back/head protection so you dont slam your head on the board on the way down

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

uhhh, trying to do that on a diving board is not very safe, unless you are wearing back/head protection so you dont slam your head on the board on the way down

Well now I don't know what to think

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I don't think it's a skeleton in the reflection, just a pregnant woman's belly wearing a green and white striped tank top

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

:effort:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

djwetmouse posted:

here's pic of him drawing his CYOAs:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

here's pic of him drawing his CYOAs:

Uncanny.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

I just want to say I always knew Applewhite had the mojo, the hojo, AND the jojo to do the job. Good job, Applewhite! :boom:

No one cares what you think

dablakh0l
Sep 3, 2002
Do you know what is COLD?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's almost like the black kids just can't swim :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Applewhite has a monopoly on the fun and interesting threads