Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
Apparently the Benghazi witch hunt committee wrapped up their 4 year investigation that cost a billion dollars and found nothing but something interesting was revealed outside the original scope of the investigation: the toll that Benghazi fetishism has taken on Trey Gowdy's mental state and hair. I submit the following to you:

Pre:

Today:

Check out the video from the press conference and look at that goddamn do. He is doing some kind of Trump poo poo where it's really long on the sides and runs down his head like party streamers. Someone please start a gofundme to get this man a medical intervention or something.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/

TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
he used to have a faux hawk that was kinda coolish

also the real benghazi controversy is what was happening in the CIA annex, we were either torturing mofos or distributing weapons to ISIS and it's affiliates or both, too bad both political parties agree that these are cool and good things to do so they will never be investigated

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

City of Tampa posted:

he used to have a faux hawk that was kinda coolish

also the real benghazi controversy is what was happening in the CIA annex, we were either torturing mofos or distributing weapons to ISIS and it's affiliates or both, too bad both political parties agree that these are cool and good things to do so they will never be investigated

Serious talk: You are loving dead-on with this. I have been thinking this from the beginning after reading "Legacy Of Ashes" years ago which is an amazing book. I know the CIA was doing some real shady poo poo there and that is why everyone is hush hush and bullshitting about all this. That's where the real story is. Everyone should read this and the dude's other book about the FBI called "Enemies" that includes gems like the FBI setting up hundreds of employees to read every piece of first-class mail in the country. Yeah, if you think collecting e-mails is bad Hoover opened everyone's mail and read their letters.

https://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-History-Tim-Weiner/dp/0307389006

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0812979230/

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah I've often wondered if all the noise around benghazi was designed to distract people from asking "what the gently caress was happening in that CIA annex down the street from the consulate and why were the "diplomats" there instead of in their more-fortified consulate building?"

but then I realized that every major news station tonight could run a story saying "America has engaged in widespread torture during the entire Obama administration and also intentionally arms ISIS to keep the ME destabilized" and still nobody would give a poo poo and it would drop out of the news in like a week

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Holy poo poo that guy aged 15 years in 4

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

Goddamn DC traffic I tell ya

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Professor Shark posted:

Ohh ohh I know this answer!

Crisis actor

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zombie Boat posted:

Ohh ohh I know this answer!

Crisis actor

How do you become a crisis actor

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Robot Pride posted:

Apparently the Benghazi witch hunt committee wrapped up their 4 year investigation that cost a billion dollars and found nothing but something interesting was revealed outside the original scope of the investigation: the toll that Benghazi fetishism has taken on Trey Gowdy's mental state and hair. I submit the following to you:

Pre:

Today:

Check out the video from the press conference and look at that goddamn do. He is doing some kind of Trump poo poo where it's really long on the sides and runs down his head like party streamers. Someone please start a gofundme to get this man a medical intervention or something.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/

TIA

good. gently caress gowdy and rest of his shithead friends. they used vilerats and the other victims deaths for some shithead political maneuvers. hope he gets bonitus and rectal cancer.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dapper_Swindler posted:

good. gently caress gowdy and rest of his shithead friends. they used vilerats and the other victims deaths for some shithead political maneuvers. hope he gets bonitus and rectal cancer.

too true, I'm sure Vilerat also would have been fine with his death being shrugged away as long as it meant the Blue Team won, he was a D&D mod after all

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Vilerat was probably torturing people or providing support to the people that did, and/or helping move weapons, possibly including sarin gas, from Libya to the rebels (aka ISIS) opposing Assad in Syria in order to create a situation in Syria that could be used as justification for attacks/invasion by the US.

Seymour Hersh (the reporter that broke the story of the Mai Lai massacre) kinda spells it all out here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

respond to George Soros' craigslist ad

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

City of Tampa posted:

Vilerat was probably torturing people or providing support to the people that did, and/or helping move weapons, possibly including sarin gas, from Libya to the rebels (aka ISIS) opposing Assad in Syria in order to create a situation in Syria that could be used as justification for attacks/invasion by the US.

lol he was busy managing his goonfleet game when the cia outpost was overrun

at least he died doing what he loved i suppose

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This dude looks like a really weird vampire.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rip vilerat

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

down n out posted:

Goddamn DC traffic I tell ya

Lived there for about 8 years and thanks to 95 and 66 I'll never commute over 10 minutes again.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

That's a secret you find out in level 2 of conspiracy theory, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Hector Beerlioz posted:

2 b 1 ask 1

• Locked thread