Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't know what some people's beef is with it. As far as fast food goes, it's pretty average. Plus they have mozzarella sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
I worked at arby's through school and there's a few good things on the menu, but the roast beef ain't one

also our location was very clean but we were in a nice white neighborhood which as I understand it isn't typical of arby's

e: get an angus three cheese and bacon but instead of angus ask for chicken tenders on it

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat
I like the roast beef.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'd gently caress an Arby's if I could

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I like the roast beef as well. It's simple but pretty good and goes well with the horseradish.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

BrainMeats posted:

I like the roast beef.

Baby Babbeh posted:

I like the roast beef as well. It's simple but pretty good and goes well with the horseradish.

I'm sorry

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Gaunab posted:

I don't know what some people's beef is with it.

hahEY!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
the roast beef looks like a crumpled, soggy brown paper bag

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Get a load of this goober

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

beef curtains

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I like Arby's okay enough that I'll get it on a road trip but I think there is only one left in my city.

Why do their buns taste a little sweet :wink:

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Get a load of this goober

suck the roast beef out of my arby's

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
their meat is from plastic bags into which a liquid slurry has been injected and allowed to coagulate into a solid state, at which point it is sliced and served

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Curly fries and the Arby's horseradish mayo. If you get anything other than this your are doing Arby's wrong.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

walgreenslatino posted:

their meat is from plastic bags into which a liquid slurry has been injected and allowed to coagulate into a solid state, at which point it is sliced and served

when the light hits it the right way it gives off a metallic rainbow colored shimmer like loving gasoline lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When I was a kid and went shopping with my parents I would always want to go to Arbys.

I would get a chicken cordon bleu and curly fries with cheese to dip them in.

Good times, good memories.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

walgreenslatino posted:

So it's preparation is not as bad as it's taste would lead you to believe.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

eattt freshhhh

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gaunab posted:

I don't know what some people's beef is with it. As far as fast food goes, it's pretty average. Plus they have mozzarella sticks.

I usually go to Arby's to get some sort of beef.

I don't go to Arby's though because like pretty much all fast food, the price has risen to much for poo poo food.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

When OP's mom bends over it looks like a Big Montana.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i like a beef n' cheddar with two packs of horsey sauce on it and a side of curley fries with more horsey sauce to dip them in

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
If I'm on a road trip and need to make a quick food stop I'll go to Arby's because they have passable reubens that are cheap and fast. They're not good by any stretch of the imagination but I'd rather pay $5 for a mediocre reuben than roll the dice on a slower and more expensive restaurant that will probably manage to gently caress up a ridiculously simple sandwich.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
arby's gives you a fuckton of food and while it's not really great isn't bad either

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Classic roast beef with potato cakes and mozzarella sticks is really loving good when high

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I used to get the pick 5 combo but now the portions are smaller and I'm significantly fatter so I get two pick 5 combos.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
horseradish fuckin SUCKS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

walgreenslatino posted:

Oh, that's why it tastes like poo poo.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gamerofthegame posted:

arby's gives you a fuckton of food and while it's not really great isn't bad either

You could also just eat less of something that tastes good and in the process not be a useless fat sack of garbage.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I keep thinking I Iive a couple blocks from an Arbys, but it's a Wendys. I've never been either way, but I thought I would share that with you guys.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
the market fresh sandwiches were good

:(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You could also just eat less of something that tastes good and in the process not be a useless fat sack of garbage.

:anime:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
When I worked there in high school I would always make extra mozzarella sticks and potato bites to eat.

Potato Bites were loving amazing

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

walgreenslatino posted:

That can't be true, can it? I had a friend who worked there in high school and she told me once that they have to start roasting the beef at the end of the night shift for the next day.

I like Arby's. I'm usually stoned when I go so I get 2 beef 'n cheddars with extra red ranch dressing and a 5-piece mozzarella sticks, then spend the next few hours in pain and wondering why I ate so much.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

walgreenslatino posted:

are you sure you're not thinking of taco bell?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I injected liquid slurry in op's mom once and it led to a solid state that posts on the Internet

John Stabb
Jun 28, 2016

Curly fries are good, but that's a hard thing to gently caress up.

I like the smokehouse brisket sandwich or whatever, that's a good dense sandwich when you're hungry, pretty expensive for fast food though imo.

I ate the meat mountain because I like to try hosed up fast food monstrosities. There was so much going on, so many clashing meat flavors and textures, that nothing really stood out. Just a big mess of sodium.

People have told me their orange shake is very good, like it's something special in some way? I've never had it. Anyone have thoughts on the orange shake?

I recently tried their loaded curly fries (curly fires, bacon, cheese, and ranch). That was pretty good for a few bites but got to be a bit much quickly.

John Stabb fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 28, 2016

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

We call her Big Momtana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

jackyl posted:

I injected liquid slurry in op's mom once and it led to a solid state that posts on the Internet

• Locked thread