Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

i don't get it, this picture just makes me feel really nervous?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Cnut the Great posted:

Especially when we know pit bulls (even 1% pit bulls) have a locking jaw mechanism (thank you, nature) so if it clamps down on the baby's face, good luck getting it off. You'll have to take baby with pit bull attached to the hospital and they'll have to use some kind of surgical saw or something but your baby will be dead.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Cnut the Great posted:

Rightfully so.
Everyone, i mean without exception everyone who owns a pitbulls will say under oath that his pitbull is friendly, nie, and neither has nor will ever harm a fly.

Then at some point in time the beast simply snaps, and he "only" tears apart the cat hes been living together with for 4 years, like it happened to my aunt, or he kills your baby like that family right there.

But up to this point, 100% of all pitbull owners are in 100% full denial that they own ticking time bombs.
All pitbulls on this planet may be psycopathically murdermachines, but theirs, no, is a cuddly puppy.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

kid should have a loaded handgun close by imo

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Not all pit bulls are radicalized! Most of them are just like any other dog who wants to be able to raise and feed a family of pups on American soil and do this without discrimination.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 29, 2016

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This story is just the pits.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

ay yo what's up w that red bump on baby lowtaxs head

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Cantaloupe posted:

op neglects to mention those 'bulls have also have the blood of Shar-Pei, the deadliest breed known to man

what the gently caress, are they insane? what did they expect?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Sound posted:

ay yo what's up w that red bump on baby lowtaxs head

It's the mute button.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Everyone should get basset hounds like I did

They mostly just fart and sleep

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

ElGroucho posted:

Everyone should get basset hounds like I did

They mostly just fart and sleep

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Exhibit A in the case of Missouri vs Richard Kyanka for the charges of Negligence leading to baby death

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I watched "Green Room" last night and the pit bulls in that film were p.cool and chill one even went on a long journey through the woods to cuddle his owner. :)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Kill all pit bulls.

Because they're just dogs, who cares you fuckin' retards.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Congrats on having a dog that has met the most basic of dog requirements.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Imagine spending 9 months being pregnant and wandering around and getting stuck in doors and stuff and then the baby comes out and you say "I'll never let anyone hurt you" and then the baby is immediately set upon by murderous dogs and you just have to dust off your hands and go "well you win some and you lose some"

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
John Wick was a sad movie because he didn't die and also he has to take care of a pit bull now.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Breed of peace

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tectonis posted:

Like seriously who the gently caress walks into an animal shelter or goes to find a breeder and thinks, yes this one breed that is responsible for 75% of fatal attacks is the animal I want to cuddle with. This is why no one adopts black kids.

:drat:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

maybe it is a just a good idea not to expose babies to animals with claws and teeth and poor impulse control who are not beholden to any concept of law

maybe thats just me idk

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
People slip and die in the bathroom 24/7 nobody tries to abolish showering, a few pitbulls kill some kids and everyone loses their loving minds

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Millie posted:

Especially when we know pit bulls (even 1% pit bulls) have a locking jaw mechanism (thank you, nature) so if it clamps down on the baby's face, good luck getting it off. You'll have to take baby with pit bull attached to the hospital and they'll have to use some kind of surgical saw or something but your baby will be dead.

This is some untrue bullshit.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Zahgaegun posted:

For sale: one infant-sized t-shirt that says "I <3 My Pit", never worn

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Millie posted:

A simple google search will tell you Pitbulls do not, in fact, have a magical "lock jaw".

They do have one of the strongest bites, and are in the top 5 dog breeds when it comes to bite strength.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Every girl who mentions her pit on Tinder I immediately swipe left on

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Rage posted:

what if they're hot?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Drunken Baker posted:

I watched "Green Room" last night and the pit bulls in that film were p.cool and chill one even went on a long journey through the woods to cuddle his owner. :)

Those dogs where the only professionals on the neo-nazi side! :3:

The Rage posted:

Same, but with children.

Unless they have both, because the problem will take care of itself at that point.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

JakeP posted:

Exhibit A in the case of Missouri vs Richard Kyanka for the charges of Negligence leading to baby death

Now now it really couldn't be helped. Everyone knows the public schools are poo poo out there.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

im gaye posted:

maybe it is a just a good idea not to expose babies to animals with claws and teeth and poor impulse control who are not beholden to any concept of law

maybe thats just me idk

well wait first I have to get my murderdog face to face with my infant child for a photo to put up on a dead Internet comedy forum so I can show how wrong all the mean people are

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Dreddout posted:

A simple google search will tell you Pitbulls do not, in fact, have a magical "lock jaw".

They do have one of the strongest bites, and are in the top 5 dog breeds when it comes to bite strength.

Roylicious posted:

This is some untrue bullshit.

It's really true, someone reposted a terribly compressed jpg graphic on FB once. Locking Jaws is a real thing.

THUMBS UP SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Sound posted:

well wait first I have to get my murderdog face to face with my infant child for a photo to put up on a dead Internet comedy forum so I can show how wrong all the mean people are

uh, that is a tweet. twitter doesnt even look like sa. are you retarded?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I also would like to own a dog that makes me flinch every time it looks at me or that I have to take self defense courses to learn flowing water stance so I can defend myself from its attacks if it ever forgets who i am or gets hungry/has anxiety whatever

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Millie posted:

It's really true, someone reposted a terribly compressed jpg graphic on FB once. Locking Jaws is a real thing.

THUMBS UP SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

My little pitty would never devour anybodies face!

Here's a selfie with me and my pit!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i am SHOCKEd to learn that lowtax is a bad father

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Away all Goats posted:

that dog is clearly less than 50% pitbull

Lol this guy doesn't know what pit bulls look like

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
banning pitbulls is just a conspiracy put on by islam to ban all dogs, once they get the pitty banned other breeds will be next

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lol this guy doesn't know what pit bulls look like

http://www.pickthepit.com

IIRC almost everyone gets it right, prob not what the author intended.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Rightfully so.
Everyone, i mean without exception everyone who owns a pitbulls will say under oath that his pitbull is friendly, nie, and neither has nor will ever harm a fly.

Then at some point in time the beast simply snaps, and he "only" tears apart the cat hes been living together with for 4 years, like it happened to my aunt, or he kills your baby like that family right there.

But up to this point, 100% of all pitbull owners are in 100% full denial that they own ticking time bombs.
All pitbulls on this planet may be psycopathically murdermachines, but theirs, no, is a cuddly puppy.

This happened to a friend of mine not even a week ago

A friend of mine has a pitbull and we have had the pitbull vs training argument for the past year I've known her. I eventually said "Look that dog is aggressive, When I came over it charged me without barking, That's called an attack and I'm lucky I got into the bathroom, it's going to tear someone apart at some point" and she just shows me pictures of it playing with toys and how calm it is when I come over and she is petting it. All the time talking about how this is the sweetest dog in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Until it saw the neighbors dog a few days ago, tried to tear it apart through a fence, destroyed most of the fence, the other dogs ear and anyone else who got near.

People don't understand how unstoppable large dogs are when they go in to fight mode.

My ex-roommate had a pitbull and a chow, I was sitting on the couch with the chow having a conversation with his wife who the pitbull was near. The dogs were just looking around the room being pet, then the chow looked at the pitbull and the pitbull charged across the room, sliced open my eyelid and tore a softball sized hole in the side of the chow.

No these dogs are the sweetest dogs on the planet and wouldn't ever be aggressive. Just look how not aggressive it's being right now.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

uh, that is a tweet. twitter doesnt even look like sa. are you retarded?

yes and also gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the most aggressive dogs i have seen are usually bichons because their lovely owners think a tiny dog is cute and manageable and they do nothing to manage their behavior

i mean you could punt a bichon pretty far, its not a big deal

pitbulls have the power to kill but at least they respect authority. just have to posture up and flex a bit, they understand power and respect power

• Locked thread