Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
I Don’t Let My Kids Watch Winnie The Pooh Because I Don’t Want Them Idolizing A Fat Virgin.

As a parent, I feel like everywhere I turn, someone is warning me about the dangers of letting my children watch TV. While I agree that it can be harmful in large doses, honestly, what really matters to me is just making sure that when my children do watch TV, they’re watching shows that impart some sort of positive value into their lives. This also means steering them away from programs that might affect them negatively, which is why I never allow my children to watch anything featuring Winnie the Pooh, the fat virgin.

If you’re unfamiliar, Winnie the Pooh is a brainless bear who lives in the forest and slowly makes the world bad. He has beady serpent eyes and zero genitals, which is something we know because he never wears any pants or undergarments. In fact, he’s practically bragging about not having a penis. But even if he did have a penis, he wouldn’t know it, because his fat belly would keep him from seeing anything below his sad bear tits. It makes me mad just thinking about it. This bear, he just wanders around eating honey out of a jar with his bare hands like a fat savage. I hate it.

One thing that can be assumed about the dickless sad sack called Winnie the Pooh is that he is a virgin. He clearly has never hosed. He is a simpering, high-voiced virgin who spends all his time leering at a little boy named Christopher. It’s disgusting. I don’t want my kids being exposed to that. I’m not going to be like, “Hey, kids, come watch the emasculated bear with the scary fingerless hands who’s never hosed a day in his life and who is obsessed with a little boy of a different species.” That’d be irresponsible and gross.

“But what do you let your kids watch?” you might ask. I’d much rather my kids watch the gently caress machine named Big Bird. Big Bird is the towering human bird from PBS who you can tell is just constantly loving. He’s got that swagger. There are a lot of good lessons children can learn from a major-league pussy-crusher like Big Bird, such as the importance of confidence, courage, and friendship.

Winnie the Pooh, on the other hand, wouldn’t know the first thing about courage. If he were on United Airlines Flight 93, for example, not only would he have not joined the revolt against the terrorists, but he probably would’ve gotten down on his yellow knees and sucked the terrorists’ cocks one by one. “Oh, bother!” he would shrug as the al-Qaeda operatives drilled the back of his throat with their pube-slathered ding-dongs.

What a coward, this pathetic bear.

I cannot fathom how any parent could ever willingly expose their children to trash like Winnie the Pooh. It seems like a guaranteed recipe to ensure that your kids grow up to be pitiful, dead-eyed perverts who will never know the heavenly joys of loving. If you want your kids to grow up to be brave and smart, you should let them watch either the impressive sex duck Big Bird, the cunning potato named Arthur, or Babar the indoor elephant. Winnie the Pooh is a walking disease, and if I ever catch my kids watching him, I will spank them with my belt. And if you’re a good parent, you will do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Sick copy paste

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I watched it once, and basically became Eeyor.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wicker Man posted:

I watched it once, and basically became Eeyor.

I've been called an Eeyor too

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Rabbit is a trans.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Hector Beerlioz posted:

But deep down, I've always been a bitch made beta like Piglet.

Acid Haze posted:

Rabbit is a trans.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know if I would call him "high-voiced."

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I read platos republic too OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I disagree about Big Bird. He's obviously a fat man child, as evidenced by him carrying around his teddy bear "Radar." He named it after the M*A*S*H character, a show that no actual child would have any awareness of, even while it was on the air.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
:siren:PENISES AND VAGINAS:siren:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

I disagree about Big Bird. He's obviously a fat man child, as evidenced by him carrying around his teddy bear "Radar." He named it after the M*A*S*H character, a show that no actual child would have any awareness of, even while it was on the air.

He had a secret relationship with snuffalupagus for many seasons and people just thought he was nutso then they revealed the mammoth thing and it was just part of the show then. Like who cares? Who cares? We got talking birds and poo poo who cares if one had an imaginary friend that turned out to be real. And that shop owner breaks his arm around the same time big bird is at his breaking point with his closet friendship? I don't think that was a coincidence. :colbert:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
But if the OPs kids don't watch Winnie the Pooh they'll still idolize a dickless sad sack fat virgin though.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Gaunab posted:

:siren:PENISES AND VAGINAS:siren:

i'll take 3 of each!! thanks

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqdiEUp6s4E

Fun fact: Winnie the Pooh was actually created by the Soviets to undermine western values

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I wouldn't let my kids watch Winnie the Pooh because my kids would be literate and not need that bastardised Disney heresy.

The Russian one is fine though.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nice onion copy paste op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's bad enough the onion steals FYAD jokes we don't need to feed the reverse centipede

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-dont-let-my-kids-watch-winnie-pooh-because-i-don-2842

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Good story op, I lol'd. Voting thread 3.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Plagiarism is a gross violation of the Code of Conduct. Mods???

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
reported for copyright violation

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Who is OP's academic advisor?

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

My son prefers soviet Winnie the poo.

Comrade bear he calls it.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie.
A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.
Ask me a riddle and I reply:
COTTLESTON, COTTLESTON, COTTLESTON PIE.

A fish can't whistle and neither can I

Why does a chicken, I don't know why.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Like everyone I just assumed pooh hosed roo's mom on the side.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

did you mean eyesore? I've been called that

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Dzhay posted:

ban this sick filth

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I dunno that everyone should just be allowed to have kids all willy nilly I mean freedom is all well and good but just look around.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

that feeling when you jump in a thread to hit "1" and jump out

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

ban this sick filth

James James
Morrison Morrison
Weatherby George Dupree
Took great
Care of his Mother,
Though he was only three.
James James Said to his Mother,
"Mother," he said, said he;
"You must never go down
to the end of the town,
if you don't go down with me." :heysexy:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dzhay posted:

JET FUEL CAN'T melt steel beam

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
children shouldn't be raised to tolerate fatness

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dog buttz posted:

did you mean eyesore? I've been called that

No. I am ridiculously handsome and extremely intelligent.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They already idolize Megan Trainer so I don't much see the difference.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Oh bother

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

I dunno that everyone should just be allowed to have kids all willy nilly I mean freedom is all well and good but just look around.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

satanic splash-back fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jun 30, 2016

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Gabriel Pope posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqdiEUp6s4E

Fun fact: Winnie the Pooh was actually created by the Soviets to undermine western values

poo poo gets real existential real quick.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Tigger rhymes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what if you made it all dark, like he's an actual bear and Christopher Robin is a wild boy living in a bear cave and piglet is a boar who eats corpses bones and all.

that makes everything better :horse:

• Locked thread