Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Iron Prince posted:

the first time I saw a wet as gently caress pussy irl and I knew I just had to chow down

I think it was when I married my second wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iron Prince posted:

perhaps this is more your speed?

What's wrong with her shoulders?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Gamer With Dignity posted:

What's wrong with her shoulders?

Her big titties tuggin em down

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey guys when did y'all know when you were straight???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8&t=14s
14 seconds in when those boobs jiggle across the screen.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Android Bicyclist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8&t=14s
14 seconds in when those boobs jiggle across the screen.

*loses 20 grand betting on the immediately following jai alai*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

I've never understood why you would have pride in being gay or straight. Same goes for national identity or skin color. These are things nobody has any control over.

Iron Prince posted:

the first time I saw a wet as gently caress pussy irl and I knew I just had to chow down

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Iron Prince posted:

Lizard brain takes over REAL quick first time you lay eyes on some trim in real life.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Lizard brain takes over REAL quick first time you lay eyes on some trim in real life.

do lizards eat pussy

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

straight pride thread getting a lot of traction for the premier gay forum on the internet

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

do lizards eat pussy

they eat cloaca

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I love parading around my sexuality because its the only thing on which I base my identity

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Lunixnerd posted:

I love parading around my sexuality because its the only thing on which I base my identity

That's pretty pathetic

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Tarkus posted:

I've never understood why you would have pride in being gay or straight. Same goes for national identity or skin color. These are things nobody has any control over.

A master's degree? Winning a marathon?
Pshaw, I'd rather take pride in an inherent quality that takes ZERO effort.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ok Heterosexual Pride Day is over. Time to stop feeling proud about being straight, everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i once got beat up by a bunch of construction workers for being straight. while i was in the hospital, my boss found out i was straight, and fired me for it. nothing will ever be as bad as when i was kicked out of the house by my parents at fourteen for being straight

• Locked thread