Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Yaaaaaaas Cuckquean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

op aren't you a unironic trump supporter lmao

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

no I'm voting for Jill Stein like I did in 2012

but I unironically hope that Trump wins because we deserve him (also I'd like the Democratic Party to purge the existing establishment and be rebuilt)

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
idgi. you could just have replaced all those questions with "are blacks more poor than whites" and the conclusion would have been that clinton supporters are more staggeringly ignorant of actual issues

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna vote for an rear end in a top hat probably

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
City of Tampa usually has good well thought out posts.

I almost can't believe such a decent poster has anything to do with Florida.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
also Trump is the most moderate GOP nominee in ages and that should be recognized and respected. The current Republican nominee supports protectionist trade policy, has said that the US should be neutral on Israel/Palestine, has given money to Planned Parenthood in the past, and has questioned the cost of our military. That's loving amazing, even if he is a buffoon.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

City of Tampa usually has good well thought out posts.

I almost can't believe such a decent poster has anything to do with Florida.

thatnk you ZimZam you;re cool too

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

City of Tampa posted:

also Trump is the most moderate GOP nominee in ages and that should be recognized and respected. The current Republican nominee supports protectionist trade policy, has said that the US should be neutral on Israel/Palestine, has given money to Planned Parenthood in the past, and has questioned the cost of our military. That's loving amazing, even if he is a buffoon.

Agreed. He says some outlandish poo poo but honestly if I'm looking at his actions versus his words he is way better than HRC (who is the opposite, actions/words wise).

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
What if I'm a "At Least She Isn't Trump" voter? Can I still drop N-Bombs?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Famethrowa posted:

I'm the unironic Trumpstaffel ITT :hellyeah:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

how do you even agree to participate in that poll

whats the cold opener here

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
its cute when ppl talk about trump positions and policies

sociopaths dont have positions and brands dont have policies

but when combined in one dumpy frame they have stupid poo poo they want and stupid shits to sell it to

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

but when combined in one dumpy frame they have stupid poo poo they want and stupid shits to sell it to

all this is true of Clinton though too. "Clinton" is as much of a brand as "Trump" is

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

no I'm voting for Jill Stein like I did in 2012

but I unironically hope that Trump wins because we deserve him (also I'd like the Democratic Party to purge the existing establishment and be rebuilt)

oh so unironic accelerationism then. :yikes:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Are you calling Trump a sociopath? You don't know what that word means. Clinton actually is one.

Sociopaths cackle-laugh when someone call them out on their poo poo.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

is it possible for anyone to resist from saying BUT CLINTON when other people point out how dumb they are for liking trump

trump supporters are people standing under park statues as pigeons drop wet bombs in every hole god drilled in their face, screaming to the sky "at least im not in the filthy bathrooms"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
clinton supporters are racist towards MY DICK

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

oh so unironic accelerationism then. :yikes:

i call it "voting for the candidate whose ideals and principles are closest to my own" but you can call it whatevs

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

is it possible for anyone to resist from saying BUT CLINTON when other people point out how dumb they are for liking trump

trump supporters are people standing under park statues as pigeons drop wet bombs in every hole god drilled in their face, screaming to the sky "at least im not in the filthy bathrooms"

You have to come up a reason for being dumb for liking Trump first. You literally pointed out a fault that Clinton has not Trump.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Prorat posted:

Are you calling Trump a sociopath? You don't know what that word means. Clinton actually is one.

Sociopaths cackle-laugh when someone call them out on their poo poo.

slow it down the 'but clinton' counter starting to smell like burning rubber

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

no because Clinton is loving horrendously bad and it's insane to pretend that this isn't the case

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I think she is saying but that doesn't mean Trump is good and legit criticism of Trump shouldn't just be 'yeah but have you seen Hillary?'

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump is good though.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

quote:

Roughly one-third of Trump supporters described blacks as less “intelligent” than whites, compared with about one-fifth of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 22.5 percent suggested whites were smarter than blacks.

this makes it sound like Clinton supporters are slightly less racist than the average american, compared to Trump supporters who are way more racist?? Im not sure what lesson I should be taking from this thread OP

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The only thing more racist than whites in racially diverse areas is whites in not racially diverse areas. And Asians, of course.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump is bad but I wish that Clinton defenders could see that they are just as obnoxious as Trump people are, their candidate is just as bad, and they have no right to be smug about anything towards Trump voters because the Democrats completely loving abandoned the poor and working class and now wants to sneer at them for looking for a way to get their concerns addressed.

because being a reliable vote for a party that can't even hide it's disdain for them anymore hasn't gotten them anywhere.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Flavahbeast posted:

this makes it sound like Clinton supporters are slightly less racist than the average american, compared to Trump supporters who are way more racist?? Im not sure what lesson I should be taking from this thread OP

Exactly what I was gonna say. Still real racist, but beating the average is better than not.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Flavahbeast posted:

yeah but if you look at the other numbers a full 1/3rd of Clinton people considered blacks to be more "violent" and "criminal" than whites. That's way more than I would have guessed, and you could imagine the reaction the Clinton campaign would have had if these kinds of numbers came out about Bernie voters a couple months ago

edit: also these numbers aren't adjusted for race so remove the black people from the Clinton responses (prolly not a lot of black people on the Trump side) and whoooboy

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

their candidate is just as bad, and they have no right to be smug

She's not and they do because he said 7/11 when he meant 9/11 + lots of other things.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

City of Tampa posted:

the Democrats completely loving abandoned the poor and working class and now wants to sneer at them for looking for a way to get their concerns addressed.

Just right on point all the time drat.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hydrocodone posted:

She's not and they do because he said 7/11 when he meant 9/11 + lots of other things.

Lol do you get all your info from CNN and Internet echo chambers?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Prorat posted:

You have to come up a reason for being dumb for liking Trump first.
every one of them

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Prorat posted:

Lol do you get all your info from CNN and Internet echo chambers?

Sometimes, but today I mixed things up with an article from Slate. It was about how Trump supporters are a lot more racist than Clinton supporters.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Professor of Cats posted:

gas and ban op Chinatown

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

Trump is bad but I wish that Clinton defenders could see that they are just
'but clinton' counter rapidly approaching digits of pi

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That YLLS admin got his feelings hurt so he's being a little bitch about it. I wonder if he shame ate any sugar.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmbo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

trump nut rider: of course this hot tub of pigshit i choose to spend my time in is bad. literally no one disputes this. I just wish the people who prefer the hot tub full of medical waste would get a clue and

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but if you look at the other numbers a full 1/3rd of Clinton people considered blacks to be more "violent" and "criminal" than whites. That's way more than I would have guessed, and you could imagine the reaction the Clinton campaign would have had if these kinds of numbers came out about Bernie voters a couple months ago
This poll sounds loving retarded though. If someone asked me if if blacks were more violent and criminal I'd google crime statistics and refer to that number. If someone asked me if blacks were genetically more violent and criminal I'd say no. I don't know in which case a 33% yes vote would be more horrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

City of Tampa posted:

Trump is bad but I wish that Clinton defenders could see that they are just as obnoxious as Trump people are, their candidate is just as bad, and they have no right to be smug about anything towards Trump voters because the Democrats completely loving abandoned the poor and working class and now wants to sneer at them for looking for a way to get their concerns addressed.

because being a reliable vote for a party that can't even hide it's disdain for them anymore hasn't gotten them anywhere.

If they want politicians who will work in their interests maybe they should stop being poor

• Locked thread