Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i'm standing on the union-made porch of artisanally reclaimed lumber called the Green Party pointing at the Trump voters in the poo poo tub and the Clinton voters in the hazmat tub and saying "you all are retarded and I'll have none of this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im standing on the park statue digging mites out of my feathers

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
nevermind I hopped down from the statue

fat kid dropped a french fry :yum:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

damnit all the hip posters are crowing weekly and I've never even tried it. I need to step up my game

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

nevermind I hopped down from the statue

fat kid dropped a french fry :yum:

:syoon:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That YLLS admin got his feelings hurt so he's being a little bitch about it. I wonder if he shame ate any sugar.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
pouring out a 40 atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Because I want to be strong and pretty like YLLS admin Shine, and drinking the 40 would run contrary to those goals

• Locked thread