Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Buy as many eggrolls as you possibly can.

Then say "Eggcellent" to whomever is giving you the food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

get an eggroll and crack it open and say where my egg haha they don't put eggs in it it's named egg roll because you crack it like a supple egg and eat the embryo inside but act like you dunno when you prank them (in the hood)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
House special lo mein. It's always house special lo mein. Pad out the bill with egg rolls and won ton soup.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My favorite Chinese place closed a few months ago and I've been sad since. It only had 2 employees, who were the owners, a hundred year old man and his hundred year old wife. He did all the cooking and she waited on all the tables plus did carry out. I liked it because they would get into horrific screaming matches with each other right in the dining room and at times people would look really nervous and start reaching for their phones.

Old Chinese people sure can fight. I bet China's really noisy.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Twice cooked pork, but ask for it rare.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

go out for dim sum, point at every item on the cart, and ask "if it's good"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Stupid OP update your loving thread!!!!!! :milk:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ posted:

Hey! I'm about to order some Chinese food. Willing to spend up to about $30 before tax and tips, what should I get!?

http://www.austinsuperbowl.com/menu.aspx

General Tso chicken or Sweet and sour someting

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So what did you order chief? I'm really excited to see if you got something good.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

loving lol at your sad existence if you didn't get the Singapore mei fun.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

loving lol at your sad existence if you didn't get the Singapore mei fun.

Singapore isn't China

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
just go to the hardware store and buy $30 worth of ball bearings and swallow those

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ghlbtsk posted:

just go to the hardware store and buy $30 worth of ball bearings and swallow those

at least get some sweet and sour sauce for that poo poo

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Singapore isn't China

It's on the menu at pretty much every Chinese food place, including the one the op linked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
dont order a soda they will do atrocious things to it

• Locked thread