Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The opposing view.

The "other side"

The "contrarians".

Whelp assholes. Since we seem to be a CIA sleeper cell, let's loving act like it.

Director Tenet has asked us to take liberties in accordance with strengthening the posting strategy of this dead gay forum.

How would you, a member of the "other side" of GIBBIS post in an effort to destroy these forums. So that Blue Cell can learn and ultimately combat it?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” - Sun Tzu

If I was a subversive element, I would first identify the more popular, charismatic posters and censor their speech.

I would then identify, "abnormal" posts that did not further the "sites" goal and "gas" them.

After that I would attempt to Implement my own "opinion" into said posting policy, instead of allowing any sort of dissenting view.

I would attempt, in all earnest, to make a "insular echo chamber" akin to that of a former version, that we are all well aware with. And subjugate any distension.

That is my personal "red cell" view of GBS.

Tell me yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

VendaGoat posted:

The opposing view.

The "other side"

The "contrarians".

Whelp assholes. Since we seem to be a CIA sleeper cell, let's loving act like it.

Director Tenet has asked us to take liberties in accordance with strengthening the posting strategy of this dead gay forum.

How would you, a member of the "other side" of GIBBIS post in an effort to destroy these forums. So that Blue Cell can learn and ultimately combat it?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” - Sun Tzu

If I was a subversive element, I would first identify the more popular, charismatic posters and censor their speech.

I would then identify, "abnormal" posts that did not further the "sites" goal and "gas" them.

After that I would attempt to Implement my own "opinion" into said posting policy, instead of allowing any sort of dissenting view.

I would attempt, in all earnest, to make a "insular echo chamber" akin to that of a former version, that we are all well aware with. And subjugate any distension.

Tell me yours.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

One time I went to the doctor and he told me I had sickle cell anime which was really weird because I don't watch cartoons??

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

The opposing view.

The "other side"

The "contrarians".

Tell me yours.

I the forums are getting distended then it seems like subjugation is probably necessary.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I think you are not gay, op. Prove me wrong, bitch.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i made a picture

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I GY U K U K
MAC C C C !

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

One time I went to the doctor and he told me I had sickle cell anime which was really weird because I don't watch cartoons??

He meant splinter cell anemia. A stealth condition.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

i made a picture

I see no fewer than 5 holes in this picture.. very sexy :wth:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Helical Nightmares posted:

lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Well that makes a little more sense

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Actually he meant Splinter Cell: Armenia

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I'm not sure I like his hair cut.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Op made me eat his rear end for a bag of coffee :(

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
With all that stuff on their faces its going to be tricky to do a Spider-Man kiss.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

same

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm a Namekian, my blood has trouble clotting

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP was so salty about his redtext avatar he spent 10 dollars 😂😂😂

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

The opposing view.

The "other side"

The "contrarians".

Tell me yours.

I would like to read this, but I also want to stay up for an hour or so

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

:mason:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHXgsXF0auQ

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wow Moran. Everyone knows George landlord is cia director not George tenant. Geez grow a bran

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

drink a beer, I am, but also I didn't read the op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I have no idea what this has to do with your thread or the Masons

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just farted and it smells real bad.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO WOMEN!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

I just farted and it smells real bad.

I have met some masons who did that

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
smork weed every day my man

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm here to the pizza and I'm all out of rear end gum

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jeez dude go fly a kite or ride a bike or something. :tinfoil:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I disapprove of the grammar in that post.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

psychokitty posted:

I disapprove of the grammar in that post.

Mine or op? I was intentionally trying to bw "crazy" op is just crazy

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Zombie Boat posted:

Mine or op? I was intentionally trying to bw "crazy" op is just crazy

Terribly sorry Mr. Boat. I meant the Original Post.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't have a plan

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psychokitty posted:

Terribly sorry Mr. Boat. I meant the Original Post.

I enjoy posting badly

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i asplode myself in a cat cafe for the prophet lotax

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Somewhere in a windowless CIA office, an analyst jots the words "verified: in cell" by OP's name and smirks knowingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm going to kill a rich person one of these days

• Locked thread