Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Jordan Dunn.

Not-white, likes rap, likes to cook spicy food, is a super model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

logical phalluses posted:

i want to propose to this woman

She be looking like a 12yo that is disappointed with Dad.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
armed with surface to air, air to air, radar and heat-seeking missiles

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

armed with surface to air, air to air, radar and heat-seeking missiles

You can tell this is a fantasy because air to air and surface to air missiles would never coexist on the same platform.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Drawn by a Japanese animator.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

You can tell this is a fantasy because air to air and surface to air missiles would never coexist on the same platform.

wow way to be bigoted dude wth :mad:

check your cis-missile priviledge

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

This guy likes girls who smell like barns, haha

could be worse she could smell like some goons living room

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

oncearoundaltair posted:

Wow, low blow

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

oncearoundaltair posted:

shots fired

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I like girls that eat pussy and have nipples the size of my thumb.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

oncearoundaltair posted:

:thurman:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Applewhite posted:

Physically: Six foot six with enormous tits bigger than her head, black hair down to her butt, a little bit of a spare tire/gut but not so much that her waist isn't obvious, broad hips, huge rear end, thick thighs and long legs.

Personality: mentat level intellect who loves reading, especially fantasy and science fi. Not as creative as me but creative enough to have a hobby I find interesting. Should be mischievous and have a sense of humor, especially about sex.

Exactly this but she should be a 50+ year old down syndrome who is 4foot 6.

My thinking is:

- If you get to 50 years old with downs you have good genes
- I like to be at least a foot and a half taller than everyone else around me else I feel insecure
- I like it when I show my partner my animes for the 100th time and they still clap their hands and cheer.
- Retard strength is great when you need to jack up the car to change a tyre.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Just as long as they're open open-minded, curious about things in general, and smart enough in general to meet some kinda undefined threshold I'm probably good

generalized intelligence is kinda hard to pin down but like if I find one Minion meme in your Facebook history there will be no exceptions

you get ONE and ONLY one of those "landscape with inspirational quote on it" things per 6 months

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Cnut the Great posted:

have you ever met an actual average woman who works out before. they don't look like that

yeah there's 3 girls in my gym who are that muscular and they're really friendly and always offer me juice, saying i desperately need it but i explain i only drink water and that one retarded coffee full of butter called BULLETPROOF COFFFEE

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
A woman who ignores the smell and the crumbs and the crippling alcoholism long enough to touch my dilz.

Such a woman is my dream.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a dead woman

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Maoist Pussy posted:

She be looking like a 12yo that is disappointed with Dad.

its not too surprised goons find that hot tbh

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

wow way to be bigoted dude wth :mad:

check your cis-missile priviledge

A cissile, if you will.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

So i thought up about unexpected analogy about tanking in EvE and seducing women. It basically goes like this: Shield is invisible force field which is the first line of defense. Until you warm your lady with words she won't let you into her personal space and you will bounce off much like bouncing off POS force field. Next up is armor tanking which is more materialistic like armor plates on a ship and clothes on a woman. Once that is removed it's almost clear path to penetrating structure. Much like in a game where structure tank is usually a joke and goes quickly so is with women, only virgin ones will give you some resistance. But at that point it's pretty much over and ship is destroyed.

So from all that you can also deduct that there are different women out there as there are different ships in the game. Some women might be Caldari oriented and will be playing hard to get from the start but the armor will melt quickly. On the other side Amarr girls will be easier to get close to, but will require more foreplay and multiple making out sessions to actually remove all armor. So next time you see girl wearing trench coat with 5 layers of clothes you can safely assume she might as well have an Amarr Victor tattoo and lives in Providence.

So with that information you can adjust your game to get maximum results, just be on a lookout for navy exequror type girls who will surprise you at the end and try to wiggle out of you "hitting that structure".

PS: I might have had one drink too many today :D

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I only like Indian girls, possibly due to a brain disease or chemical imbalance but I'm not complaining

Curry

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
actually my favorite ladies are back

in pawg form

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
One that can tolerate my midnight bouts of unconsolable weeping.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
3 feet tall
No teeth
Doesnt talk much
Able to stand for hours at a time
And a flat head for me to put my beer while the game is on

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Those rocket pods should work in ground mode and it's BULLSHIT that they don't.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
B

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Had to Google long island accent but agreed

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Also muscles are good and cool on ladies

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
A pansexual free spirit with half her head shaved and more debt than the nation of Venezuela

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Not fat.

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON
Jan 7, 2006

EARL IS A FAT CUNT
Tall-ish brunetee with glasses, knee length skirt high heels and stockings. not too fat, not too ugly.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON posted:

Tall-ish brunetee with glasses, knee length skirt high heels and stockings. not too fat, not too ugly.

I can do everything but the brunette part. Would you gently caress me?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Has anyone said "no fat chicks" yet? Because no fat chicks.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dely Apple posted:

So i thought up about unexpected analogy about tanking in EvE and seducing women. It basically goes like this: Shield is invisible force field which is the first line of defense. Until you warm your lady with words she won't let you into her personal space and you will bounce off much like bouncing off POS force field. Next up is armor tanking which is more materialistic like armor plates on a ship and clothes on a woman. Once that is removed it's almost clear path to penetrating structure. Much like in a game where structure tank is usually a joke and goes quickly so is with women, only virgin ones will give you some resistance. But at that point it's pretty much over and ship is destroyed.

So from all that you can also deduct that there are different women out there as there are different ships in the game. Some women might be Caldari oriented and will be playing hard to get from the start but the armor will melt quickly. On the other side Amarr girls will be easier to get close to, but will require more foreplay and multiple making out sessions to actually remove all armor. So next time you see girl wearing trench coat with 5 layers of clothes you can safely assume she might as well have an Amarr Victor tattoo and lives in Providence.

So with that information you can adjust your game to get maximum results, just be on a lookout for navy exequror type girls who will surprise you at the end and try to wiggle out of you "hitting that structure".

Lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Germstore posted:

Has anyone said "no fat chicks" yet? Because no fat chicks.

Yeah, sorry

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dely Apple posted:

source your quotes

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The very rich kind

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm only armed with a Civilian Missile Launcher and two mining lasers. :cry:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

I'm only armed with a Civilian Missile Launcher and two mining lasers. :cry:

could you jury rig those mining lasers into quantum lasers? the frequency variance will change too quickly for their shielding to adapt and give you a fighting chance

vaya con dios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007

Ooh baby absolutely.

• Locked thread