Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Well, I'm hooked.

CommissarMega posted:

Considering his dramatic entrance (seriously, that was a hell of a way to begin the game) and his apparent lack of social skills which led to said dramatic entrance, I'd say our hero's a solid LEROY, with our adventurous heroine being LARA.

nth'ing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

It has been said before but I really like some of the club's descriptions.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

How can you ever have that record? Do you open up with an unironic "Hitler did nothing wrong"?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

PeaceDiner posted:

Update 14 - Sleepover

: The same thing happened to us five years ago! We taught the islanders here how to read and write.

The plot thickens.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Explosions posted:

That cartoonist is really phoning it in.

The commentary is still as biting as ever.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

LordHippoman posted:

I've only read the first update so far, but I think I can safely already declare it a tragedy that this game didn't get translated and has no recognition.

Also while I'm posting this there's an image of a ninja trying to murder Santa Claus above me, so my point stands.

You're in for a ride, alright. :allears:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

PeaceDiner posted:

Update 25 - Mountain Climbing Excursion

Age raised by 1

That's cute. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This is a goofy and fun and cute game and thanks for LPing it! :3: