Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Things that trigger me as an introvert
Job applications
Parents asking me to fill out job applications
Parents asking me to help around the house because I can't fill out job applications

Things I can do as an introvert
Log onto my Steam account
Marathon WoW sessions
Get offended on the internet when i see the word "human being"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
I make conversation noises at completely inappropriate times. Saying "uh-huh" while people are still speaking instead of during natural pauses in the conversation is as close as I'm willing to get to pretending to be interested in anything another person says.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I avoid looking at people's dumb ugly faces, and walk away during their dumb boring idiot moron conversations. People seem to think that i think I'm better than them but their stupid brains and opinions are wrong about that of course, those assholes, get a clue idiots. I'm just an introvert I can't help it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hwoa holy friggen poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
when im in line at the cofee shop and they yell out my name and everyone looks at me.. just put my frigen drink on the counter im still waiting for fooooood >:[

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

The wise man speaks when he has something to say, the fool speaks because he has to say something - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug
Spend half an hour composing the perfect reply to this thread

Stare nervously at the submit button

Erase it all and close it just to be sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW