Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
july
This poll is closed.
j 45 20.27%
u 54 24.32%
l 48 21.62%
y 75 33.78%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Looper posted:

All roads are floors, but not all floors are roads

Dirt road is not a floor, its ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

In Training posted:

Yeah and my favorite ceiling is the sky. Grow up.

hm

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if u think about it a road is just a floor for cars and also the wi i u is a piece of poo poo that deserves to be driven over by cars

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

voltron lion force posted:

Dirt road is not a floor, its ground.

What if it's in a basement? We have to cover all the bases here.

Even though it is in the sky, gravitationally speaking the sun is probably a floor. Or a ground, if you're being that way.

I'm really tempted to buy Super Mario RPG now that it's on the eshop, but realistically I'll probably spend the long weekend playing more Witcher 3.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

In Training posted:

Roads are not floors.
A road is a floor for cars, don't be animist

I mean, don't be anti-animist

Oh gently caress it

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
good afternoon, chat/wii u thread

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I finished ZTD and enjoyed it a lot, but I have thoughts about its story stuff and it's conflicting a bit with me enjoying it more than 999

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Baal posted:

I finished ZTD and enjoyed it a lot, but I have thoughts about its story stuff and it's conflicting a bit with me enjoying it more than 999

I'm a good chunk into and can't wait to see how it wraps up. It's my favorite of the trilogy so far though

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485830

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

freaking total war is ruining my life!!!!!!!

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

FutonForensic posted:

I thought to myself, "I bet the next CrowbCat video is going to be about Battleborn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM

I won't be surprised if his next video is the downfall of Steam Controllers and Steam Machines.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

al-azad posted:

I'm really liking Grand Kingdom so if you want a chillax RPG with some online features and knock off Vanillaware graphics there you go.

I somehow hadn't noticed that game but it looks promising. "Chillax RPG with knock-off Vanillaware graphics" actually sounds kinda sweet right now. Is it sort of a dungeon-crawl thing, or more story-driven, or what?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Harrow posted:

I somehow hadn't noticed that game but it looks promising. "Chillax RPG with knock-off Vanillaware graphics" actually sounds kinda sweet right now. Is it sort of a dungeon-crawl thing, or more story-driven, or what?

I tried the demo and dont get my copy til tomorrow but it's a weird tactics-esque game where placement and movement of your 4 party members + obstacles is important, as are the trajectories of attacks and skills. there's like 17 classes and you take your forces on long missions wherein you can only move so many times and certain really uber powerful skills like the Witch's thunderbolt have limited uses each mission. all the characters learn a shitload of manual action fighting skills and AoE poo poo. it's a very unique RPG game so it's difficult to describe but it was very fun to try, I think Vita/PS4 still have demos up.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Gonna have to grab the demo when I get home from work, then, because that sounds really fun. I looked up a video or two so I can get an idea what you mean with the combat and yeah, that's really unique.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

uh hello you can't play splatoon on a diamond

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

The question I have is why is anyone not making drill bits buying diamonds?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have I mentioned how much I love VideoGamerTV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtllLgK71ug

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

So what the gently caress is #FE anyway, is it just a new Fire Emblem that people are overhpying, or is it something cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why don't you google it. And no, they did not release a new Fire Emblem like 3 months after they just released 3 full fledge FE titles.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's Persona with FE characters instead of demons

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Ugh, Atlus.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

it's extremely good !!

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Ugh, good games :sigh:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It's a really fun game

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah, no giant stains on that company's resume.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

All I know about fire emblem is that Roy was my fave character in super smash brothers melee

I played something fire emblem on game boy advance for a few hours, and it was like advance wars but humourless

People really seem to like the series, though, which is great! Wasn't it Japan-only until fairly recently?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lurdiak posted:

So what the gently caress is #FE anyway, is it just a new Fire Emblem that people are overhpying, or is it something cool.
it's the Performa to your Purse Owner

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The existence of one bad game does not make all their games bad

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol activision wouldnt put the full blops 3 in a humble monthly so its the multi only

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

It's basically Persona except you have Fire Emblem characters instead of Persona and your characters are all performers and idols and stuff. It looks kind of fun if you're down for some very lighthearted Persona stuff. It also brings in Fire Emblem's weapon triangle, but it's pretty much just Persona.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about, that was a great game.

last I checked, atlus made the Ogre Battle and Persona games which makes them upper-tier in everything except their now-hosed up localization.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

All I know about fire emblem is that Roy was my fave character in super smash brothers melee

I played something fire emblem on game boy advance for a few hours, and it was like advance wars but humourless

People really seem to like the series, though, which is great! Wasn't it Japan-only until fairly recently?

Fire Emblem has not been Japan Only for 13 years

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

The existence of one bad game does not make all their games bad

I've never really been impressed by an Atlus game since the SNES era. Sorry if I came across as pooping on your parade, I'm glad you enjoy the anime JRPG.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Lurdiak posted:

i'm going to assume this a hyperbole joke post because it is incredibly dumb otherwise

I've never even heard of this

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

gently caress I'm old

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Color Printer posted:

i'm going to assume this a hyperbole joke post because it is incredibly dumb otherwise

I've never even heard of this

I was being facetious, I just really hated that game.

MinibarMatchman posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about, that was a great game.

You're a bad person.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

tbh that is a poo poo-tier game cover, but not as bad as Karnaaj Rally

Lurdiak posted:

I was being facetious, I just really hated that game.

You're a bad person.

looks like someone didn't find the Secret Shop

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I can respect what the cover was going for, a cartoony SD homage to the american box art of the original, but yech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Nah they've been getting English releases for over a decade now. I was bummed out by Awakening and cautious when they announced some weird Pokemon style multiple entry release for Fates but I ended up loving it and have been playing through every entry. It may end up being a GOTY for me

• Locked thread