Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I don't know if any of you follow soccer/football/who gives a gently caress, but this Wales v Belgium game is enjoyable. Still shopping sprinter vans. Found a 2011 Mercedes for $19k with 150k miles and it's a high roof 144wb. Might have to pull the trigger if they have service records and I can talk em down at all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

BloodBag posted:

I'm trying to post listenable music for people. Arch Enemy is...ok, but, I mean it's like posting Straight Line Stitch or Ot3p. You gotta trap these goons and then hit them with the unlistenable stuff.
For instance, borderline listenable, and still accessible to AI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvZKJlrtk8

Beat me to it.

How about and all women trio singing a Gloryhole cover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1WGfkarb0

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Tomarse posted:

July Chat Thread - gently caress it's hot /cold / wet

Wet as poo poo out there.

We've been without a telly for about 2 weeks whilst it's out being repaired, got it back today and watched a couple of episodes of archer, wife's turn and she puts on transformers age of extinction. Divorce or break the telly again? :haw:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Cakefool posted:

Wet as poo poo out there.

We've been without a telly for about 2 weeks whilst it's out being repaired, got it back today and watched a couple of episodes of archer, wife's turn and she puts on transformers age of extinction. Divorce or break the telly again? :haw:
Tell Farage you think she might be a bit foreign.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

kimbo305 posted:

Talked to young coworkers who'd never seen it when it came out :/.

I was bummed they couldn't do any cigar callbacks since alien technology has proven that smoking is bad for you, in addition to apparently giving us HDTV.
The super obvious musical cues gave it a real Star Wars feel for me.

I honestly thought Judd Hirsch was gonna be dead by now, but he looks the same as he did in ID4 in my mind's eye.
He does look the same.

I had a "thats it?" moment when the queen's ship got dropped, and never really recovered from it for the real final battle. And the drilling into the core was just poorly done throughout.

I found a music of the 90s playlist on youtube. I may have been streaming it all day. Stupid nostalgia.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Scuz our local scene is just the best. We have so much good music. Everyone should be jealous.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

BloodBag posted:

I like how there's a band with an 11/10 singer that does hella heavy metal named after an ancient grain. Amaranth. I

I'm invincible and this lead singer is really pretty and the guitar makes me :awesome:

The last time I played guitar I really like Ibanez, EMG, and Line6. poo poo's pretty nice together.

I really love the lead singers voice ( also looking at her), but only about half of Amaranth's songs are listenable to me, as I really don't like the screaming gravelly voice stuff.

I have the same problem with a lot of Epica's stuff, so I end up just making custom playlists for both of them (and Nightwish).

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yeah its Friday and beer has been opened.

gently caress yeah, its FRIDAY.

BEER FOR THE BEER GODS.

BOURBON FOR THE BOURBON GODS.

Neighbor is mixing up Vodka and Killkliff. Could be a loooooooong night.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I look forwards to your future incoherent drunkposts. :cheers:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

SCA Enthusiast posted:

Scuz our local scene is just the best. We have so much good music. Everyone should be jealous.

90% of my playlists on a day-to-day basis are local bands :buddy::hf::buddy:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

BloodBag posted:

Man, gently caress reddit. I submitted that post to r/diy and it was removed. Why? If I built some piece of poo poo from wood scraps it would be top-rated, but I want to help people. I messaged the mods to say that it's super useful to have diy car-maint posts so people can work on their own poo poo and not make n+1 stupid computer builds.

I appreciated it, read it, added it to the OP.

Also adding the voice to gently caress Reddit, stick around where people arent the dregs of society instead, et alone it's just the most unreadable poo poo format of all time. Now thinking of DIY, I really got to start planning out the cat tower I've always wanted to construct for the floofs....

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

I look forwards to your future incoherent drunkposts. :cheers:

:cheers:

if I end up getting into the Vodka and Killkliff it may turn into a non stop stream of consciousness without any punctuation or spaces.

basicalymywritingwouldturninto thisandilove you and this and that. and everything is loving awesome

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
That's basically what you did last time, it was just about cock.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

iwentdoodie posted:

Cock-a-doodie

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Goober Peas posted:

Cock-a-doodie

Had a guy at work yesterday almost punch me over a joke.

We were discussing the whole Trans in the military thing, and this dude allllllways bring up LGBT poo poo. Like more than any gay person I've ever met.

So yesterday he's bitching about how he won't feel comfortable using a head on a ship anymore, and I just offhand said maybe he should stop being so scared he might love the taste of dick.

Worth it :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Sorry sir, I don't care if you were a first responder to the wtc on 9/11, I'm not giving you another employee's home phone number. Please contact a home ac repair company, we are a car parts store. And no, you can't stick leak sealer from a car into your home system, things will likely break.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Elmnt80 posted:

And no, you can't stick leak sealer from a car into your home system anything, things will likely break.

ftfy

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Remember, Australia votes today. And now for the all important CAT INTERCEPTOR how to vote card......

(gently caress this election is dire with the fuckwith candidates. I'm voting SHAME SHAME SHAME party because it's somehow the actual less revolting fuckwit. We have right wing rimjobber fuckwit, idiot not so right fuckwit, anti vaxxer fuckwit, shoot everything fuckwit, vegan crossfitter animal fucker fuckwit, Christian burnt he gays and muslims at the stake fuckwit, just merely burn the muslims at the stake then salt their ashes fuckwit and SHAME SHAME SHAME we want to burn pedos and harsh penalties for looking at kiddies at the stake fuckwit. So..... eh I can kinda understand the whole burn pedos at the stake bit so vote 1 burn pedos at the stake please. Bonus if said pedos is turned into a Democracy Suasage)

The only good thing about voting is the tradition of sausage sizzles and fetes at polling booths. Mmmmm burnt offerings for voting. Yeah okay.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Remember, Australia votes today. And now for the all important CAT INTERCEPTOR how to vote card......

(gently caress this election is dire with the fuckwith candidates. I'm voting SHAME SHAME SHAME party because it's somehow the actual less revolting fuckwit. We have right wing rimjobber fuckwit, idiot not so right fuckwit, anti vaxxer fuckwit, shoot everything fuckwit, vegan crossfitter animal fucker fuckwit, Christian burnt he gays and muslims at the stake fuckwit, just merely burn the muslims at the stake then salt their ashes fuckwit and SHAME SHAME SHAME we want to burn pedos and harsh penalties for looking at kiddies at the stake fuckwit. So..... eh I can kinda understand the whole burn pedos at the stake bit so vote 1 burn pedos at the stake please. Bonus if said pedos is turned into a Democracy Suasage)

The only good thing about voting is the tradition of sausage sizzles and fetes at polling booths. Mmmmm burnt offerings for voting. Yeah okay.

Frying sausages outside the polling place would definitely be an inducement for me, maybe we should start that here. It'll ease the sting of voting for muppets.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm still curious about who the vegan guy is.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

dammit, its just gone midnight on friday and I'm still working trying to fix a load of servers and replace a backup server. Why are there always some sites that take 5x as much work as any other?. I bet i have to spend another 16+ hours day fixing poo poo again here in a few weeks time.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Remember kiddies, the Australian Electoral Comission stated that if you correctly number your voting form according to the law, and then go ahead and draw dicks all over it, its still a formal vote!

The standard has been set! (and yes, that IS our former Prime Minister!)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Tomarse posted:

dammit, its just gone midnight on friday and I'm still working trying to fix a load of servers and replace a backup server. Why are there always some sites that take 5x as much work as any other?. I bet i have to spend another 16+ hours day fixing poo poo again here in a few weeks time.

Nature of the beast. I break out in uncontrollable swearing when I see specific rack numbers hit my ticketing queue.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Going to the gym on the Friday of a holiday weekend was a fantastic idea. No competition for the squat rack at all. Now I won't feel like a sack of poo poo if I eat tons of burgers or something

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Deeters posted:

Going to the gym on the Friday of a holiday weekend was a fantastic idea. No competition for the squat rack at all. Now I won't feel like a sack of poo poo if I eat tons of burgers or something

I went at 1330 and was one of three people for an hour. It was amazing.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

How the hell have you managed that without murdering anyone? I completely understand why the wedding industry charges such ridiculous prices, it's the PITA tax from bridezillas and moron inlaws

I just do it part time for fun money/savings. I considered trying to go full time for the first couple years then just decided to keep it as a hobby.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Forgive me AI, for I have sinned.

I used a chili kit.

I don't have much in the way of seasonings or spices yet, and I was craving chili. This was the easy mode.

It's decent. Not fantastic, but it's not bad. Needs a bit more fire, and a bit less salt.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
:argh:

Some guy's trailer came apart in front of my wife and she ran over something causing a blowout. She's fine, guy was nice and all that worked out the best it could.

Except Kia doesn't ship a spare loving tire. Instead it's a "mobility kit" with tire slime and a pump.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's a Kia Superleggerra, do you want them wasting precious weight on something stupid like a spare tire?

some texas redneck posted:

Forgive me AI, for I have sinned.

I used a chili kit.

I don't have much in the way of seasonings or spices yet, and I was craving chili. This was the easy mode.

It's decent. Not fantastic, but it's not bad. Needs a bit more fire, and a bit less salt.

I hope you put beans in your 2 Alarm meat sauce because otherwise.. I don't know, man.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ansith posted:

Whoa, I got a mention in the op

Stay far away from my house, beer, and car. I'm cursed and pass it on to any car I touch

I drove this car once a few months ago and look what happened the other day

RIP 10 second Fairlane
Poor ZF/ZG Fairlane, not too many of them on the roads these days

quote:

I changed the tyres on my car then this happens when I start it up

XD/XE/XF Falcon 6?

Had to replace the bottom frame/runners on the driver's seat on my Ford Laser today, the cushion tilt part had snapped on it. Photos are in the "What did you do to your car today?" thread

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

iwentdoodie posted:

waht the gently caress fever. But yeah, i dont know. Maybe.

I'm a grower not show-er bitches. Its average. Who cares.

But loving hell. Vodka and killkillf prety much my favorite drink now. hammererd but waaaay loving awke. Unforuntantely cant buy it in AL UH BAMA UH because reasons but if you can ever get killkliff developed by specifla loving forces miltiary dudes pick some up. its quite tasty. no suger. just a shitload of caffiene.

maybe its like that drink in the movie where the middle aged guys holy poo poo thats ME drink a energy drink in a hottub and andit stransports them back to like 1985? heyll fycking yeah i rocked a mullet but anywayit was called chernobly and dude it is loving AWEESOME. hot tub time mahcine. everyone of you fuckers that ar e my agerocked a a mullet because goddamnit thats what we did.

hell, canadians sstill rock mullets. just look that their hockey teams. and the dud etha t was in stargate and mcgivyer.

hes fat now, btw. dude let himself go bigtime

all i know is i spent like 400 bucks buying fireworks this afternoon and poo poo is going to betg really loving loud in our neighborhood on monday. or sunday night. not sure. hopefully sunday night because i really do t want to drink large amounts of alchohol monday and have to work tuesday. w ould rather drink alchohol on sunday and blow poo poo up then recover on monday.

whats the protoco for cool fiucking holidays that are on a day befor eyou have to go abck to work the next day. party the day before aned recover or party the day of then deal with it? i can deal with it i just dont want to.

iim hungry as a motherfucker. time to make some eggs and baco.

k

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Very nice. 😄😙😇🆗🆒👍

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ether Frenzy posted:

I hope you put beans in your 2 Alarm meat sauce because otherwise.. I don't know, man.

I hope you get super aids.

Also I drank way too loving much but still managed an awesome dinner and got all my poo poo together to go fishing tomorrow. Five supposed to go, three bailed because wives or pregnant girlfriends pulled the bitch card with less than 48hrs to go.

So me and one single dude are going, and my wife helped me get rigs together. Also going to the dirt track to watch some 410s tear poo poo up tomorrow night.

I feel like a less homoerotic and more coherent tide. gently caress.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Why do I always find people's cell phones late at night?? There are no emergency contacts stored so I gotta see if they call or bring it to the store in the morning.

Ansith
Nov 8, 2010

Elongated Baked Bean

You Am I posted:

Poor ZF/ZG Fairlane, not too many of them on the roads these days

Yep, ZG. It got a bit bent at the back too but a few of us are pitching in to help him get it back on the road. A couple of days after this his brother died, pretty lovely week for him.

You Am I posted:

XD/XE/XF Falcon 6?

That's the one in my XC at the moment. There was a sale on the ignition leads at Repco so that was a win

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ferremit posted:

Remember kiddies, the Australian Electoral Comission stated that if you correctly number your voting form according to the law, and then go ahead and draw dicks all over it, its still a formal vote!

The standard has been set! (and yes, that IS our former Prime Minister!)

Holy gently caress that is on a new level

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Sweet, maybe we could do some funny memes next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

You're awfully upset about a silly picture meatpimp.

• Locked thread