Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Aww yeah motherfuckers, it's time for Second Christmas! AMAZON PRIME DAY is 12 days away - have you been a good non-specific gender this year? Because Jeff Bezos is listening to you through your Amazon Echo and making a list of all the economically pliant boys and girls and on Prime Morning he will fly through the air and slightly lower prices on some of his goods that he couldn't sell prior to this!!!!

GET HYPED IT'S THE SECOND ANNUAL AMAZON PRIME DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XB4CxgneS4

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Last year nothing good was on sale.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
And I'm not even clicking that video because the still image is some little scene girl.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

Roylicious posted:

Last year nothing good was on sale.

I'm telling Papa Bezos and you ain't gonna get poo poo for Prime Day homie.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i ordered a seat warmer last year & it infected my taint, which ahd to be removed. 2 stars

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
I want an Echo. I like that Jeopardy app. I'm too lazy to turn my tv on at 7 pm.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Do they sell female companionship on Amazon? I am very lonely

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Captain Yossarian posted:

You can get a plastic lady part there

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Almost positive that a 55 gallon drum of lube was part of PRIME DAY last year. Bezos is wise and kind.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
With any luck your crushing loneliness can be dulled for another year!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

gently caress the ROW posted:

i ordered a seat warmer last year & it infected my taint, which ahd to be removed. 2 stars

another taint reaped

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You can get a plastic lady part there

Zahgaegun posted:

Almost positive that a 55 gallon drum of lube was part of PRIME DAY last year. Bezos is wise and kind.

Zahgaegun posted:

With any luck your crushing loneliness can be dulled for another year!

:eyepop:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Zahgaegun posted:

Jeff Bezos is listening to you through your Amazon Echo and making a list of all the economically pliant boys and girls and on Prime Morning he will fly through the air and slightly lower prices on some of his goods that he couldn't sell prior to this!!!!

i enjoyed this sentence

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Princely
Rewards
Including
Megaman
Ejaculate

Do
Await
You

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have enough stuff

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Parallax Scroll posted:

i have enough stuff

Arrest this degenerate.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

Arrest this degenerate.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I ordered some spare micro USB charger cords today that were like 4for $5 on prime. Should I have waited for prime day?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

I ordered some spare micro USB charger cords today that were like 4for $5 on prime. Should I have waited for prime day?

should have lit that money on fire because those chargers are garbage which will probably slowly kill your phone, tablet, or whatever device you're using them on with 'dirty power' or whatever the gently caress because micro-usb is a godforsaken standard for idiots

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Prime Day, the online version of your crazy aunt's tag sale.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I recently just deleted the screen shot I took last year of the amazing deal in bulk granny panties. Can't wait to get another order!!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6K_3WZ78Yg

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

i have enough stuff

But do you have enough poo poo?

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
last year there was nothing special on sale for PRIME DAY
bunch of garbage

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

And I'm not even clicking that video because the still image is some little scene girl.

I clicked the video and the girl was uncomfortably thin looking.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

should have lit that money on fire because those chargers are garbage which will probably slowly kill your phone, tablet, or whatever device you're using them on with 'dirty power' or whatever the gently caress because micro-usb is a godforsaken standard for idiots

Yes. Monster® brand micro USB cables are the only thing that touches my galaxy s4!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am thinking about a new spatula. Because blah blah is not what it is supposed to be.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

tenspott posted:

Yes. Monster® brand micro USB cables are the only thing that touches my galaxy s4!

not even the awesome power of monster cables can fix the shitshow that is micro-usb

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

as far as i'm concerned, every day is prime day

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Today is a prime day to die

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I remember last year everyone was complaining how all the sale products were dumb and they couldn't frivolously throw money away.
Amazon Prime is dumb. You can get 90% of the same poo poo (plus more) from Ebay stores for less price and with free shipping. When I realized this I went from ordering everything from Amazon to about 2-3 items from them per year.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Haier posted:

I remember last year everyone was complaining how all the sale products were dumb and they couldn't frivolously throw money away.
Amazon Prime is dumb. You can get 90% of the same poo poo (plus more) from Ebay stores for less price and with free shipping. When I realized this I went from ordering everything from Amazon to about 2-3 items from them per year.

actually prime owns

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
prime is just another brilliant demonstration of how Amazon intentionally operates at a loss in order to drive out competition in the marketplace

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

tenspott posted:

The cheap chargers have poor isolation from wall voltage. Usually it's fine, but sometimes you end up with 120 volts running through your cell phone. Your cell phone does not enjoy that.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Haier posted:

Sorry about living in Dogpatch or whatever bumfuck city doesn't have PrimeNow.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

The cheap chargers have poor isolation from wall voltage. Usually it's fine, but sometimes you end up with 120 volts running through your cell phone. Your cell phone does not enjoy that.

but it's alright, because you can buy a marked up charger from the manufacturer of the device that is guaranteed to work!

makes me so glad my phone uses micro-USB so that we're free of the tyranny of using marked up Apple accessories

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
FOUR DAYS TO MUTHAFUCKING PRIME DAY UNNNGGHH I CANT WAIT

I'm spending my free time learning about the three different kinds of deals that you can get on prime day praise bezos. Was this helpful, you better believe it gonna click 'yes' so hard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to gently caress

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

paul_soccer10 posted:

I want to gently caress

Wait for BACKPAGES DAY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Prime is good but Prime Day last year was a complete bust for me and worthless all around so maybe it will be better this year??? idk, I just want a good SSD for cheap as poo poo

• Locked thread