Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I am a white man living in a gentrified neighborhood who was simply walking home with my Chinese take out like 15 minutes ago. This black man yells at me on the sidewalk telling me that there were a bunch of police just a block away and that they were about to tow his car. And he wanted 18 dollars to pay for it. I'm pretty sure this same guy accosted me like a year and a half ago saying he needed 60 dollars for a cab ride. He was drunk and super aggressive then so I gave him the money, but this time I just calmly told him I had no money and hoped everything worked out for him.

Well he got pissed and basically followed me home telling every me every white person tells him that. 'I hope it works out...gently caress those assholes'. Originally I was just like 'yeah...sorry' but then I just started ignoring him as I made it to my place. Luckily it was daylight and plenty of other people were around so he didn't try to beat my rear end or anything.

Should I have done anything differently? Did I just start a race war? I thought about saying 'suck my dick you fuckman' but thought that might put me in the hospital so I ruled that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
May as well have just given him the money as he had established dominance over you a year and a half ago. If anything, you're in the wrong here.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I didn't have the money and I had Chinese food so I couldn't go to the atm because my food would get cold. Maybe I should have given him the wonton soup

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you should have told him to get facefucked OP

he would have understood

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This was the perfect opportunity to record a badgering drunk homeless guy and you blew it.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
use da n word next time

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
are you that same goon that was eating pizza in a park a land a black dude came and sat near you so you threw the pizza at him and ran away

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

facebook jihad posted:

I didn't have the money and I had Chinese food so I couldn't go to the atm because my food would get cold. Maybe I should have given him the wonton soup

Should've gave him your debit card and then your home address so he could return your debit card to you later.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
if he was really drunk you should start a fight cos he will fall all over the place and it would be a laugh riot

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If he had $18 the cops would have stopped towing his car?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

GORDON posted:

yea its called a bribe idiot

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GORDON posted:

Yeah news flash he was full of poo poo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

have you thought of telling him about jesus

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Just start telling him everything you know about Pokemon or anime or whatever gay nerd poo poo you're undoubtedly into

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sintax posted:

use da n word next time

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
woah just dodged a wicked sick nasty youtube prank gone sexual there OP

missed your chance to be internet famous

i'm shaking my head in real life, this is why the boomers don't respect us, throwing away opportunities like that

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That was Jesus in disguise op, well done.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
OP I'm very disappointed that you didn't record anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You acknowledge bums asking for money? I just make eye contact and walk right by them. Treat them like trees or a piece of litter on the ground and walk right on by.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

facebook jihad posted:

I am a white man living in a gentrified neighborhood who was simply walking home with my Chinese take out like 15 minutes ago. This black man yells at me on the sidewalk telling me that there were a bunch of police just a block away and that they were about to tow his car. And he wanted 18 dollars to pay for it. I'm pretty sure this same guy accosted me like a year and a half ago saying he needed 60 dollars for a cab ride. He was drunk and super aggressive then so I gave him the money, but this time I just calmly told him I had no money and hoped everything worked out for him.

Well he got pissed and basically followed me home telling every me every white person tells him that. 'I hope it works out...gently caress those assholes'. Originally I was just like 'yeah...sorry' but then I just started ignoring him as I made it to my place. Luckily it was daylight and plenty of other people were around so he didn't try to beat my rear end or anything.

Should I have done anything differently? Did I just start a race war? I thought about saying 'suck my dick you fuckman' but thought that might put me in the hospital so I ruled that out.

lol you gave this guy sixty bucks you are an Xtreem whitey

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Should've just shot him, police probably wouldn't have even charged you with anything.

Way to miss your chance at consequence free murder OP.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
i got accosted too but it was a cashier at win dixie and he was gay flirting with me also i think he was some kind of mexican not black, but maybe a light skinned black idk

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AugmentedVision posted:

i got accosted too but it was a cashier at win dixie and he was gay flirting with me also i think he was some kind of mexican not black, but maybe a light skinned black idk

Did you smash it?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I mashed it, my name is gail

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Airborne Viking posted:

OP I'm very disappointed that you didn't record anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A

a girl who lives in my apartment complex went door to door asking for a cup of pee a few months ago

told her I was fresh out :lol: and it wouldn't have worked anyway as I am a dude???

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AugmentedVision posted:

I mashed it, my name is gail

Sexually active huh? A rarity in gbs.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

a girl who lives in my apartment complex went door to door asking for a cup of pee a few months ago

told her I was fresh out :lol: and it wouldn't have worked anyway as I am a dude???

It's cunts like you mate whaaaaaaaaaaa

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

You don't need to say angry, just say black man and we'll figure out the angry part.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

jackyl posted:

are you that same goon that was eating pizza in a park a land a black dude came and sat near you so you threw the pizza at him and ran away

I thought that story was the goon was approached by stoners asking him if he had a lighter

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Junk posted:

I thought that story was the goon was approached by stoners asking him if he had a lighter
i would not be surprised if those were two separate stories, knowing goons

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

im gaye posted:

lol you gave this guy sixty bucks you are an Xtreem whitey

seriously how stupid are you? did you also give the woman with two kids in tow $60 for a motel 6 because the 'shelters are full' at 2pm?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Hey Op how 'bout you buy my rap album? I already signed it for you and everything!

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

akulanization posted:

seriously how stupid are you? did you also give the woman with two kids in tow $60 for a motel 6 because the 'shelters are full' at 2pm?

He was angry and drunk I figured he would kill me

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wow, OP handled the situation like a total goon.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

facebook jihad posted:

He was angry and drunk I figured he would kill me

black people cannot kill you with their sheer hatred, nor can they put a voodoo curse on you. also just because someone hands you a mixtape does not mean you have purchased it. i hope this has helped you understand your rights better vis a vis street hustlers.

Serious talk: walking away is almost always a better idea than pulling out money; if they were going to hurt you for money taking out your wallet will make that more likely, not less.

akulanization fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jul 1, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
you should post on the internet about this uninteresting encounter like a punk bitch h.t.h.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Suck his penisn

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
seriously, though, next time just laugh and say "gently caress no"

the moment some hustler smells that subtle mixed of piss scared politeness that's when they will harp you down into either embarrassment or submission or both

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Robot Pride posted:

seriously, though, next time just laugh and say "gently caress no"

the moment some hustler smells that subtle mixed of piss scared politeness that's when they will harp you down into either embarrassment or submission or both

since op is a goon and probably has no spine i have an alternative: claim that all your money is invested in bitcoin and you would love to transfer him some satoshis if he would give you his wallet information. this will prevent you from having to be the 500th person to say no to him that day, thus ensuring he has no reason to swear eternal vengeance on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

akulanization posted:

since op is a goon and probably has no spine i have an alternative: claim that all your money is invested in bitcoin and you would love to transfer him some satoshis if he would give you his wallet information. this will prevent you from having to be the 500th person to say no to him that day, thus ensuring he has no reason to swear eternal vengeance on you.

this is so loving LOL

i would die to see this go down

"nigga what in the gently caress are you talkin' about?! DO YOU HAVE AMERICAN MONEY OR WHAT?!" <- predicted response

• Locked thread