Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

where is the otter man poster: he posts bolded; this is for Emphasis; he should be in this Thread

if he hasn't been banned he shouldn't post here because he'd probably be banned for that

I mean poo poo Vitalis Jackson keeps catching flak for signing his posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

if he hasn't been banned he shouldn't post here because he'd probably be banned for that

I mean poo poo Vitalis Jackson keeps catching flak for signing his posts

I remember him. Cute as an otter's snotty snout he was

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
...and a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I wish I knew my droid better. Just record ambient conversations holy poo poo

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Literally just search recording app on play store.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Going to assume OP is tied up in the yiff dungeon since we haven't heard from them in a while, RIP

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Resting from a friendly tussell; need ye worry.
Its gonna be acid and coffee then the parade. I'll try to pictures

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

yuo are doing the lords work

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Now I have about 2 hours to get shitfaced in the morning sunshine for the parade, and my pictures suck! Maybe the other thread will hold up better

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

did they ever figure out who tried to :gas: that convention in Chicago lol

a fursuiter stumbled into a chem closet and busted a container of bleach over themselves and it reacted with the unwashed piss covered fursuit to create toxic gas

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

nigga crab pollock posted:

a fursuiter stumbled into a chem closet and busted a container of bleach over themselves and it reacted with the unwashed piss covered fursuit to create toxic gas

This is the most probable explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Champenema posted:

Might as well dose up on the cid...
Also gently caress phone posting pics jeez louise

Were you lying on the floor to take this?

• Locked thread